Just a question

TheWatcher

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this siege can pretty well be summed up in 1 screenshot, taken after MS's first push after crystals were down.

wmpeOpX.png

I did actually remember to record this siege tho, maybe i'll try to get a video put together here in a couple days =)

Don't forget to thank FS this time :P Doubt any MS will transfer to Nova since we all know Nova is a dying clan lol one siege will not change that fact it wasn't good and I would say we didn't gave our A game today but regardless forcing FS to be a meatshield for Nova was the punchline of it all. Only facts to get out of here Nova has no balls to attack MS castle but MS has the balls to attack Nova's Castle other than that time to move on Dime siege is coming and we own Rune unless ofc you're scared to attack us there as well :D  

6 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

One cp from MS will gonna join Nova soon. Which one is that? This siege was apocalyptic. 

PS: Looks like some ppl cannot hide their conversations. 

No please!! Really, please I hope they join Nova... :D That siege was apocalyptic? I lived in your castle for 95% of that siege da fuk! You call going up less than 100 points with fs+nova vs MS apocalyptic?? More like the last Dim Siege was apocalyptic lmao. You guys were carried like usual by MP regen... PRed clan v clan at the end to save your precious points..

11 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Don't forget to thank FS this time :P Doubt any MS will transfer to Nova since we all know Nova is a dying clan lol one siege will not change that fact it wasn't good and I would say we didn't gave our A game today but regardless forcing FS to be a meatshield for Nova was the punchline of it all. Only facts to get out of here Nova has no balls to attack MS castle but MS has the balls to attack Nova's Castle other than that time to move on Dime siege is coming and we own Rune unless ofc you're scared to attack us there as well :D  

so terrible lol, you try way to hard  :D

7 minutes ago, Fooz said:

so terrible lol, you try way to hard  :D

Whose trying too hard we're not the one who had to beg FS to come and be a meat shield for us lmao nothing will ever changed the fact that all of the clan vs clan that Nova has won since god knows when they always have a clan helping them but when it comes to a head to head clan vs clan Nova has 0 chance against MS as proven by last dime siege wherein MS easily took Nova's Castle in dime siege in under 20mins :D but regardless yesterday we just had some minor difficulties with TS but next siege will be a different case I can guarantee you that :P btw I asked Nova's leadership yesterday for clan vs clan outside of aden somewhere it even field with both clans having no mana regen and nova's leadership said "we only fight inside aden" looooooooooooool :D

2 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Whose trying too hard we're not the one who had to beg FS to come and be a meat shield for us lmao nothing will ever changed the fact that all of the clan vs clan that Nova has won since god knows when they always have a clan helping them but when it comes to a head to head clan vs clan Nova has 0 chance against MS as proven by last dime siege wherein MS easily took Nova's Castle in dime siege in under 20mins :D but regardless yesterday we just had some minor difficulties with TS but next siege will be a different case I can guarantee you that :P btw I asked Nova's leadership yesterday for clan vs clan outside of aden somewhere it even field with both clans having no mana regen and nova's leadership said "we only fight inside aden" looooooooooooool :D

The guy that calls 2-3 clans (some not even from chronos) for assistance in sieges.. is complaining about fs helping?? You really must be running out of excuses for why your clan is so terrible. It’s almost a year since we got here now & you’ve exhausted all efforts to recruit any actual good players.. your clan farming whatever you farm will never amount to  even 3 cps able to truly pvp lol. Yet you keep desperately trying to herd in more sheep without even darksets. Beyond comical and yet so sad :) 

You’ve burned like every bridge there is to burn with most people.. Now your last resort try to recruit some genocide that quit years ago ? Lol that are magically expected overnight to amount to not being carpet mode? #problMS ??? 

9 hours ago, Truffle said:

No please!! Really, please I hope they join Nova... :D That siege was apocalyptic? I lived in your castle for 95% of that siege da fuk! You call going up less than 100 points with fs+nova vs MS apocalyptic?? More like the last Dim Siege was apocalyptic lmao. You guys were carried like usual by MP regen... PRed clan v clan at the end to save your precious points..

You mean you ran around while your parties supports were carpeted 247 and you killed no one with 10k fists while your clam of sheep was murdered in aoe’s? Seems like a typical chronos siege for MS lel

10 hours ago, Truffle said:

Should we be expecting you to play redraven for siege btw as you do for Olympiad now? he could use a hand for sure xD

14 minutes ago, Fooz said:

You’ve burned like every bridge there is to burn with most people

Foozie, mate, can you do something for me in the next dim siege?

Can you please pm one DH of your choice and ask him if he forgot what kiddo aizen did to us?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

The guy that calls 2-3 clans (some not even from chronos) for assistance in sieges.. is complaining about fs helping?? You really must be running out of excuses for why your clan is so terrible. It’s almost a year since we got here now & you’ve exhausted all efforts to recruit any actual good players.. your clan farming whatever you farm will never amount to  even 3 cps able to truly pvp lol. Yet you keep desperately trying to herd in more sheep without even darksets. Beyond comical and yet so sad :) 

You’ve burned like every bridge there is to burn with most people.. Now your last resort try to recruit some genocide that quit years ago ? Lol that are magically expected overnight to amount to not being carpet mode? #problMS ??? 

who complains about FS helping your clan lmao you need all the help you can get cause clan vs clan Nova is off no challenge to MS  since you got here Nova started to lose everything they hold dear No dragons,No gainak,No Field rbs,No Helios,you're not even allowed to xp out of town, even your precious castle in dime siege that gives you dark stones are ours as well your pets doesn't hold any castle in dime siege as well and what did Nova took from MS this past 6 months since I and the others joined MS none but right now the only Nova can show off is that they have Aden castle nothing else if that's the #problMS that MS currently face right now I think we're good with that said though good luck taking back rune castle from us you'll need that a lot :D As far as burning bridge with other people I think we're good a lot of people are still wanting to join us and more are transferring this maintenance to join but I guess none wants to join Nova now huh? :D 

@fooz must got destroyed in this siege that’s why he is here to cry . Lf confirmation . It must be nice for nova to be locked inside Aden castle not Beeng able to go at any other castle and after siege they imidiatly pred from ms so they will not get totally destroyed . Gj fooz I’m sure you gave a lot of points to ms again . Now about the dark gears and low geared players who want to join ms . Well ppl want to pvp instead of staying in ch / town 24/7 so hard for you to understand . Allso in order to make dark set you need to farm gainak something nova haven’t seen loooong time now . But you don’t know about gainak because you buy all items from l2 store / black market on nova forums ! @fooz ponas re ?

contradictory logic is being used here.. Nova never leaves town/doesn't do gainax etc. aka there's no pvp but ppl should join MS cause of the pvp ?

also there was plenty of pvp outside the castle this siege but with truffle being inside he wouldn't know about that and it's clear those forces outside were dealt with np.. btw time to get rown also 3 healers just like truffle so he stays alive a tad longer.. just saying ;)

57 minutes ago, Draecke said:

contradictory logic is being used here.. Nova never leaves town/doesn't do gainax etc. aka there's no pvp but ppl should join MS cause of the pvp ?

also there was plenty of pvp outside the castle this siege but with truffle being inside he wouldn't know about that and it's clear those forces outside were dealt with np.. btw time to get rown also 3 healers just like truffle so he stays alive a tad longer.. just saying ;)

I don't have 3 healers... lol :D People should join MS because we are active of course, if you want to have fun playing the game its a smart choice and everyone knows it. Rown is playing hard mode on dagger I have to say, you guys are making fun of him you would be like a wet noodle on that class. It's not "easy" to play melee DD classes. :) Fooz, is trying to say we had DH/Bandidos help to take Rune? bleep.. we bleepING raped you guys clan vs clan LOL.. come on... it's a good thing I forgot to turn on fraps that dim siege..

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

Ask those who already left nova to tell you why they join MS you tard...oh perhaps the point to join nova is to stay at town and try buy +16 shields? logic!...

5 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Ask those who already left nova to tell you why they join MS you tard...oh perhaps the point to join nova is to stay at town and try buy +16 shields? logic!...

wtf xSpaWnCrAp saying?

go back to ur cave dude.

tard!!

peace

5 hours ago, Fooz said:

Should we be expecting you to play redraven for siege btw as you do for Olympiad now? he could use a hand for sure xD

lol fooz are you still talking? i ve never seen you throwing a single arrow the hole siege...not to mention about peppinio was spamming potato all the time and trying to go back to mp regen zone....god you guys are proud for defending a castle in which you got full advantage, at the beginning we were running to several castles but were no nova to stop us and that's for what? Because you will feed crps logic

This thread started with a simple question. 

All of you guys who got responded, were talking about nonsense. No one cares who killed who. 

I repeat. 

A cp from MS the last 2 weeks is having contact with nova. Do you know who they are?  

If you know the answer post it here. 

A word to the double agent cp : Your leader Zureil treated you with the best attitude. And you are thinking to join Nova?  If you have some of your dignity left, you should stop Skypeing "the marketeer" from Freya and a specific "fixer"  from Nova. 

I go public for obvious reasons. If this post can stop their movement to Nova before they regret it, it will be a success. Over and out. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

This thread started with a simple question. 

All of you guys who got responded, were talking about nonsense. No one cares who killed who. 

I repeat. 

A cp from MS the last 2 weeks is having contact with nova. Do you know who they are?  

If you know the answer post it here. 

A word to the double agent cp : Your leader Zureil treated you with the best attitude. And you are thinking to join Nova?  If you have some of your dignity left, you should stop Skypeing "the marketeer" from Freya and a specific "fixer"  from Nova. 

I go public for obvious reasons. If this post can stop their movement to Nova before they regret it, it will be a success. Over and out. 

Loyalty is something I consider a very important trait even more important than being geared or being a good player and if there's really a CP who was doing that behind our backs for the last 2 weeks whoever this CP should just join Nova but with that said we're wishing them the best and good luck and have fun playing with Nova :)

Archived