Jump to content
TheWatcher

Just a question

Recommended Posts

mixa    235

So as Dreacke asked:

Nova never leaves town, but you guys pvp and recruit ppl to pvp?Wut?

And the most important thing.

You mengs claim on words that you're better than Nova bla bla, but you fail at the biggest pvp event aka sieges since more than a year now, finally settled for Goddard?Amazing indeed.

Who are you trying to lie to exactly? Yourselves?.....

Edited by mixa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
26 minutes ago, mixa said:

So as Dreacke asked:

Nova never leaves town, but you guys pvp and recruit ppl to pvp?Wut?

And the most important thing.

You mengs claim on words that you're better than Nova bla bla, but you fail at the biggest pvp event aka sieges since more than a year now, finally settled for Goddard?Amazing indeed.

Who are you trying to lie to exactly? Yourselves?.....

https://gyazo.com/f7e77efe81f650fe11a8804287fbfa94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

Let’s make a debait who is bigger cry baby @fooz or @mixa winner takes  the 3 of karabela ! 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
21 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Let’s make a debait who is bigger cry baby @fooz or @mixa winner takes  the 3 of karabela ! 

Fooz got bullied a lot in forums due to his noob play and that's why in every single win he gets he is posting it in forums, just to prove the opposite.... for mixa I wont say much, just this

https://gyazo.com/9071e0cbba618029d2d55f2aaa5cd6b8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martinss    1
4 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

Don' forget to quit your life also...you are useless there too

Jesus my friend. why u mad? so rude.

btw, im ur friend :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martinss    1
2 hours ago, mixa said:

So as Dreacke asked:

Nova never leaves town, but you guys pvp and recruit ppl to pvp?Wut?

And the most important thing.

You mengs claim on words that you're better than Nova bla bla, but you fail at the biggest pvp event aka sieges since more than a year now, finally settled for Goddard?Amazing indeed.

Who are you trying to lie to exactly? Yourselves?.....

true.

I really dont know why they always get angry when we talk about sieges etc.

guys, dont cry about mp regen,if we stay inside the castle all sieges, etc. If u are pro with all this gear and zerg, get the castle. otherwise, MS is nonfactor at all, period.

 

peace to all MS. luv xSpaWnCrAp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    235
1 hour ago, xSpaWn said:

Fooz got bullied a lot in forums due to his noob play and that's why in every single win he gets he is posting it in forums, just to prove the opposite.... for mixa I wont say much, just this

https://gyazo.com/9071e0cbba618029d2d55f2aaa5cd6b8

When truth hits you in the face like a train,  there is really nothing you can say.

Being the underdog for so long isn't working well on your never either. Don't get so mad brah, just a game xD

Edited by mixa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quitted    42

Talking about non factors aizen has failed as a tank now he's failing as an iss.

Spawn can you please teach to the kid how to play healer? You know diego is too busy to do that and has a bad attitude with nabs.

Last dim siege i was astonished. There were basaiev and the kid.

Well i was used to say hi to basa but everyone was greeting him and all ignored the kid.

Please save him from his pathetic state.

Thank you.

Edited by Quitted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

Why I’m dim siege nova and max have no castle ? Mp regeneration is not working there ? Just curious ! Or there dragon weapons are not working ? mayby they have to buy new ones ? So many questions but the answer is one . They got r4p]d and they didn’t like it at all ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
4 hours ago, mixa said:

So as Dreacke asked:

Nova never leaves town, but you guys pvp and recruit ppl to pvp?Wut?

And the most important thing.

You mengs claim on words that you're better than Nova bla bla, but you fail at the biggest pvp event aka sieges since more than a year now, finally settled for Goddard?Amazing indeed.

Who are you trying to lie to exactly? Yourselves?.....

idk why this mixa keeps on writing stupid things here pretending he is a factor or has been any factor at all in this game this dog has the same credibility as that guy named quit or whatever his name is, mixa and the other forum warriors in this game has been talking trash as if they've accomplished anything from this game and like in real life they think throwing dirt to people who have accomplished so much will make their pathetic lives a bit less pathetic but news flash the fact that your knowledge about whats going on is based on what you just read out of forums and probably some second hand information from unreliable sources summaries the fact that your opinion carries no weight or rather to put it simply you have no credibility to throw any of your opinions around lmao. The fact that you're dumb enough to know that the biggest PvP event is Dimensional siege and the fact that with the joined effort between MS and DH and other clans Max and Nova including their zerglings doesn't have any castle in dimensional siege which was 6 months ago wasn't the case since all of the castles were owned by Nova and Max and their pets so how bout that as accomplishment on top of the fact that we took everything that Nova owns in Chronos except their precious Aden huh? Now let me ask you what have you accomplished this past 6 months in this game that can actually be as close to 50% of what we had accomplish? Nothing? Oh and since you're clearly a random forum warrior let me tell you a clear fact after Nova got wrecked and was booted out of Naia and came back to chronos Nova has settled for Goddard castle as well for at least almost a year so idk why this Nova brags about us having Goddard in the first place lmao 

Edited by AiZeN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quitted    42

Well to me aizen is the bla bla kid

We can't take aden because the zerg bla bla

We can't take aden because i wasn't there bla bla

We can't take aden because of the mana mp reg bla bla

We can't take aden because of ts problems bla bla

Nova doesn't wanto to pvp while their members are at work and i dind't go to elementary school bla bla

We are recruiting more members, buying genocide's accounts, to pvp with nova that doesn't want to pvp so they, well we, can trasfer the toons bla bla

Nova was booted out of naia as i was bla bla :D

Lets the story continue. Spawn save him please be4 it's too late.

Foozie you're rich lend me some popcorn.

Edited by Quitted
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWatcher    20

Quitted we all know for years how Nova won everything. Besides the scripting gameplay, Nova politics was always the same. Every clan that was opposed to Nova, immediately their top groups got recruited. You know the drill, no need history lessons. The fact that Nova has real difficulties, maybe for the first time, is that they miss their King. Hitcha had his way to lure ppl from opposite clans. "Give em what they want and you own them". Rumours and whispers are everywhere about his comeback. 

Aizen. You have no clue what is going on around you. Are you all guys united under your hatred against Nova? Or under Zureil's money? What is going to happen (already happening)  if a higher  bider gets in the game? Other that that, Zureil faced the real Nova when they tried to use him. Cudos to Zureil and his strength to fight back the Nova trash attitude. 

But, here is a big but. We all know Nova as dictators all these years. But they won everything they wanted by ATTRACTING new blood. Now MS making only enemies and you know why? Your brutal tactics against non factor players and clans which they aren't a threat, or your cover-up to scammers that are already in your clan, makes the whole Chronos community to like the old dictators, because they afraid that MS with that kind of behavior will ruin everything. 

History taught us lessons. I know that Zureil is holding back, to have you all happy. All we see is some credit card warriors from MS to show bad attitude and demonstrate their power with the wrong way. You know the end right? 

 

Spawn. You are one of the reasons of how MS looking bad. Trust me if you stop talking and posting, will be your best contribution to your clan. 

 

You have the chance to throw Nova out of the throne and all you do is to make Nova looking like the good guys. Who? NOVA. The main reason of how this game is broken today. 

Wake up. 

 

PS: The recruiting you doing as MS, is random ppl who wants to earn something from dragons. All the PvE guys, will gonna vanish and jump off the ship the moment you stop farm. You expect those ppl to stand and fight for MS idea? 

Mercenaries everywhere. 

 

Edited by TheWatcher
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    337
12 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Loyalty is something I consider a very important trait even more important than being geared or being a good player and if there's really a CP who was doing that behind our backs for the last 2 weeks whoever this CP should just join Nova but with that said we're wishing them the best and good luck and have fun playing with Nova :)

Agreed, zero respect for people who join a clan knowingly the situation of the server and the clan(s) in question to then jump sides if there's no real cause aka something that wasn't known prior to tagging up.. if key ppl of a CP get a serious dislike/problems with leadership etc. aka something that can happen that's different but that rarely happens out of the blue..

having said that @TheWatcher please note that MS has zero problems trying to lure/bribe the few active Nova's to join their side so in that regards your post is a little bit of a kettle calling pot black..

anywayz it's part of clan leadership to handle such situations and the bigger a clan the harder it gets to keep everyone happy & not everything can be smoothed over with money etc, nothing new there though imo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renocarpet    1
32 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Agreed, zero respect for people who join a clan knowingly the situation of the server and the clan(s) in question to then jump sides if there's no real cause aka something that wasn't known prior to tagging up.. if key ppl of a CP get a serious dislike/problems with leadership etc. aka something that can happen that's different but that rarely happens out of the blue..

having said that @TheWatcher please note that MS has zero problems trying to lure/bribe the few active Nova's to join their side so in that regards your post is a little bit of a kettle calling pot black..

anywayz it's part of clan leadership to handle such situations and the bigger a clan the harder it gets to keep everyone happy & not everything can be smoothed over with money etc, nothing new there though imo..

Dont be hypocritical to say that Nova does not do the same, even this topic deals with it. "supposedly an active cp in MS going to NOVA soon" ... If an active cp from MS wants to join  Nova, I doubt you'll reject it cuz a day before they were on the other side. You do the same with FS and do the same with everyone on the server. They take advantage of a situation and try to bring it to themselves... you guys know you will lose aden (the only thing you can be proud) and i hope that little that you still have in your clan dont quit... 

 

Edited by Renocarpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renocarpet    1

Pathetic Draecke talk about it ... this is all cuz iRooster joined ms? Haha He did not take long to realize the dead clan you are .. more new ppl will go then gl with new members 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    235
3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

idk why this mixa keeps on writing stupid things here pretending he is a factor or has been any factor at all in this game this dog has the same credibility as that guy named quit or whatever his name is, mixa and the other forum warriors in this game has been talking trash as if they've accomplished anything from this game and like in real life they think throwing dirt to people who have accomplished so much will make their pathetic lives a bit less pathetic but news flash the fact that your knowledge about whats going on is based on what you just read out of forums and probably some second hand information from unreliable sources summaries the fact that your opinion carries no weight or rather to put it simply you have no credibility to throw any of your opinions around lmao. The fact that you're dumb enough to know that the biggest PvP event is Dimensional siege and the fact that with the joined effort between MS and DH and other clans Max and Nova including their zerglings doesn't have any castle in dimensional siege which was 6 months ago wasn't the case since all of the castles were owned by Nova and Max and their pets so how bout that as accomplishment on top of the fact that we took everything that Nova owns in Chronos except their precious Aden huh? Now let me ask you what have you accomplished this past 6 months in this game that can actually be as close to 50% of what we had accomplish? Nothing? Oh and since you're clearly a random forum warrior let me tell you a clear fact after Nova got wrecked and was booted out of Naia and came back to chronos Nova has settled for Goddard castle as well for at least almost a year so idk why this Nova brags about us having Goddard in the first place lmao 

At least I don't hide around Visa warriors and pretend anything xD

Also Dim siege is a meh, a bugland where not everyone cares to go, maybe you do, others don't.Also each of DH and Max got Aden on their home servers, MS is the only "factor-wannabe" that doesn't, but brags about loldimseige :D

Not to mention that many of the ppl you play with in MS were chased off by both Max and DH from their servers and as a last resort you landed in MS, which were total failure at the time, right after Nova booted em >>

But hey, what do I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
2 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Quitted we all know for years how Nova won everything. Besides the scripting gameplay, Nova politics was always the same. Every clan that was opposed to Nova, immediately their top groups got recruited. You know the drill, no need history lessons. The fact that Nova has real difficulties, maybe for the first time, is that they miss their King. Hitcha had his way to lure ppl from opposite clans. "Give em what they want and you own them". Rumours and whispers are everywhere about his comeback. 

Aizen. You have no clue what is going on around you. Are you all guys united under your hatred against Nova? Or under Zureil's money? What is going to happen (already happening)  if a higher  bider gets in the game? Other that that, Zureil faced the real Nova when they tried to use him. Cudos to Zureil and his strength to fight back the Nova trash attitude. 

But, here is a big but. We all know Nova as dictators all these years. But they won everything they wanted by ATTRACTING new blood. Now MS making only enemies and you know why? Your brutal tactics against non factor players and clans which they aren't a threat, or your cover-up to scammers that are already in your clan, makes the whole Chronos community to like the old dictators, because they afraid that MS with that kind of behavior will ruin everything. 

History taught us lessons. I know that Zureil is holding back, to have you all happy. All we see is some credit card warriors from MS to show bad attitude and demonstrate their power with the wrong way. You know the end right? 

 

Spawn. You are one of the reasons of how MS looking bad. Trust me if you stop talking and posting, will be your best contribution to your clan. 

 

You have the chance to throw Nova out of the throne and all you do is to make Nova looking like the good guys. Who? NOVA. The main reason of how this game is broken today. 

Wake up. 

 

PS: The recruiting you doing as MS, is random ppl who wants to earn something from dragons. All the PvE guys, will gonna vanish and jump off the ship the moment you stop farm. You expect those ppl to stand and fight for MS idea? 

Mercenaries everywhere. 

 

This ain't my first rodeo I know how politics work and with due respect if you think we're doing a brutal tactics against "non-factors" then let me shed light to what we're doing right now all MS are instructed to KoS anyone who helps Nova and don't allow them to exp is that brutality? No I don't think so first and foremost it is your choice to help other clans none pushes you to do so that means whatever consequences occurs it's that persons fault but rather the clan leader who decided to use his clan to help Nova. Second why do you think we're not allowing anyone to help Nova? We're not allowing anyone to help Nova for obvious reasons most of the clans who helped Nova ends up getting absorbed to Nova and whatever that clan is stops to exist I don't need to enumerate the clans that was a Nova pet back then that got absorbed to Nova but the recent clan that helped Nova who was 6 months ago was a very active clan with at least 70+ members and now is a dead clan is ProPvE clan. Now you see FS helping Nova and let me tell you in just a few weeks FS will cease to exist if all new clans will continue to support Nova, Chronos will end up into 2 clans which is MS and Nova. Also MS is instructed not to touch any neutral players and MS has already stated its stance that as long as you're not helping Nova, MS will not touch you and you can have your own Mid-tier daily PvPs and Sieges and none of the top clans will bother you. 

As far as MS leadership goes I can rest assure none was bribed into joining MS of course some of the recruits we had wanted the opportunity to farm and ofc they'll be rewarded based on their performances and we know that some of them will leave as soon as we started losing dragons but ofc there are some who are loyal and will stay to the bitter end as I've said to everyone in MS recruiting is a game in every 5 groups you recruit you're gonna be lucky to get at least 1 or 2 groups that will be loyal to you but this 1 or 2 groups are worth the risk you're gonna take. As I've said we value loyalty more than anything else and true loyalty can never and will never be bought by money :)

 

PS: About hitcha's comeback if it's really true I'm excited for it :) Beating Nova will be much more sweeter with hitcha leading them :)

Edited by AiZeN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
36 minutes ago, mixa said:

At least I don't hide around Visa warriors and pretend anything xD

Also Dim siege is a meh, a bugland where not everyone cares to go, maybe you do, others don't.Also each of DH and Max got Aden on their home servers, MS is the only "factor-wannabe" that doesn't, but brags about loldimseige :D

Not to mention that many of the ppl you play with in MS were chased off by both Max and DH from their servers and as a last resort you landed in MS, which were total failure at the time, right after Nova booted em >>

But hey, what do I know.

Are you stupid or are you stupid? I don't know why are you so dumb you said it yourself the most important event in this game is siege and I don't know if you know but sieges are a team event so you need to rely on other people in order to succeed. And for you to succeed at something you need to know your strengths and weaknesses as for me I don't spend a lot in this game hence I'm playing support class and those who can spend a lot plays DD so with that said how can someone be pretentious when both the visa warrior and non-visa warrior who work together to achieve something benefits from each other cause again let me enlighten you since you really don't PvP at all with the exception of here in forums but in a real PvP no matter how geared you are no matter how many thousands of dollars you spend on your DD toon if your support sucks you'll never amount to anything :)

Dime siege is meh? bugland? where not everyone cares to go? maybe you don't go but others do. Sure DH and Max got Aden at their home servers so does Nova but Nova and Max are the only 2 "factor-wannabe" clans that doesn't have any castle in Dime siege but you keep on talking nonsense omg you idiot lmao

Who cares about past events being chased off and what not we only care about winning at the present and in the future, people who dwells too much about the past are losers. How bout you what have you done this past years in Freya have you been any factor at all cause I find it funny that a non-factor like you has the audacity to tell people that they're non-factors when you're probably one of the top geared non-factor in the game :D

But hey just don't talk stop embarrassing yourself lmao 

Edited by AiZeN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion    49

Mixa darling stfu and go back to ur (giant's) cave, is all u does in Lineage 2 last year kill mobs :ph34r: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
3 hours ago, Renocarpet said:

Dont be hypocritical to say that Nova does not do the same, even this topic deals with it. "supposedly an active cp in MS going to NOVA soon" ... If an active cp from MS wants to join  Nova, I doubt you'll reject it cuz a day before they were on the other side. You do the same with FS and do the same with everyone on the server. They take advantage of a situation and try to bring it to themselves... you guys know you will lose aden (the only thing you can be proud) and i hope that little that you still have in your clan dont quit... 

 

Supposedly we were "going to lose aden" since last february... It's clear now! Los Banditos is going to be the turning point for MS. One of 4-6 clans you swallowed in the last 9 months right? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quitted    42
25 minutes ago, Fooz said:

Supposedly we were "going to lose aden" since last february... It's clear now! Los Banditos is going to be the turning point for MS. One of 4-6 clans you swallowed in the last 9 months right? xD

It would be hilarious foozie. When i said hire buffgirl to get aden kiddo aizen said "how do you have the audacity" bla bla "incompetent" :D

Lel

The funnier part is that RS hadn't no prob at all to conquer naia aden. Maybe temperance was in command ? :D

Edited by Quitted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
2 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Are you stupid or are you stupid? I don't know why are you so dumb you said it yourself the most important event in this game is siege and I don't know if you know but sieges are a team event so you need to rely on other people in order to succeed. And for you to succeed at something you need to know your strengths and weaknesses as for me I don't spend a lot in this game hence I'm playing support class and those who can spend a lot plays DD so with that said how can someone be pretentious when both the visa warrior and non-visa warrior who work together to achieve something benefits from each other cause again let me enlighten you since you really don't PvP at all with the exception of here in forums but in a real PvP no matter how geared you are no matter how many thousands of dollars you spend on your DD toon if your support sucks you'll never amount to anything :) 

 

So basically..  when we do pvp (outside of most having real lives / job etc @ 8am -6 EST on weekdays ) what is your excuse for failing?

 Is it  that your support classes are not good enough to keep your sides "visa warriors" alive? If that was the case... you would be saying lio , bom , yourself & nuky / tanks are the reason for your losses? I'm glad you're finally actually LF a solution to your problems  ^_^ now you can just recruit / replace more support classes and save MS right? :x :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
5 hours ago, Fooz said:

So basically..  when we do pvp (outside of most having real lives / job etc @ 8am -6 EST on weekdays ) what is your excuse for failing?

 Is it  that your support classes are not good enough to keep your sides "visa warriors" alive? If that was the case... you would be saying lio , bom , yourself & nuky / tanks are the reason for your losses? I'm glad you're finally actually LF a solution to your problems  ^_^ now you can just recruit / replace more support classes and save MS right? :x :D  

I'm logged in right now and been shouting for 7v7 and looking for Nova out of town and none of you guys are even talking lol that has been the case all the time :D

Excuse for failing son? I don't do that shiit I love winning that's why I find ways to win you on the other hand and the rest of Nova gives reasons as to why you lose thats why you've lost 90% of your resources. And can you enlighten us about what losses cause last 2 siege before this one we took rune castle from FS with a box clan and with you help defend their castle the next siege after that which is Dime we took Rune castle away from you in under 20mins and this recent siege I've asked mayn and the rest of your leadership that let's do a clan vs clan on a neutral ground but ya'll scared your leadership said we're not leaving aden :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×