Just a question

TheWatcher

8 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

I'm logged in right now and been shouting for 7v7 and looking for Nova out of town and none of you guys are even talking lol that has been the case all the time :D

Excuse for failing son? I don't do that shiit I love winning that's why I find ways to win you on the other hand and the rest of Nova gives reasons as to why you lose thats why you've lost 90% of your resources. And can you enlighten us about what losses cause last 2 siege before this one we took rune castle from FS with a box clan and with you help defend their castle the next siege after that which is Dime we took Rune castle away from you in under 20mins and this recent siege I've asked mayn and the rest of your leadership that let's do a clan vs clan on a neutral ground but ya'll scared your leadership said we're not leaving aden :D

only took you a year and over 2x numbers lol. Lets see how well you can defend aden and rune? 9_9

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fooz pinas RE ? No dragons for you ! No farm for you ! If you want some of it you have to leack truffles biiiiib and mayby he will give you something . Just don’t cry and all will be good . Now about martins he is a quitter and looser I don’t know why he shoed up in this forums again as I remember he was a hero in chronos but after zureil destroed him in oly with the same ( even less equipped ) he understood money can’t buy skills and quited for good ( one of the big rmt Wales left ) Now @fooz you can cry a bit for him but not Mutch keep your tears for the loss of rune in under 20 min with mana regeneration and a dragon caster stage 2 just LOL but again if the carrier wasn’t pepinio mayby you could have kept the castle . 

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

only took you a year and over 2x numbers lol. Lets see how well you can defend aden and rune? 9_9

you do know 1 year is = to 12 months I haven been in this server for less than 7 months and I joined MS 2 months after we transferred from Naia over 2x numbers lmao see that right there is the reason why you're losing you keep making excuses to make up for your incompetence instead of finding ways to win. Don't worry about aden and rune you should worry about how to get them instead :)  

7 hours ago, AiZeN said:

you do know 1 year is = to 12 months I haven been in this server for less than 7 months and I joined MS 2 months after we transferred from Naia over 2x numbers lmao see that right there is the reason why you're losing you keep making excuses to make up for your incompetence instead of finding ways to win. Don't worry about aden and rune you should worry about how to get them instead :)  

He meant they failed to defend it with 2x numbers so they had MAX coming to make it 3x or even 4x sometimes. :D 

8mins lmao and out of it 2mins is allotted for intro da fck I mean you know if you're gonna make a propaganda make sure someone smart is doing it cause this one son I'm giving 2 out of 10 the fact that you think we're trying to take Aden without a caster shows how stupid Nova players are >_> 

PS: This is how you make them videos 

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

8mins lmao and out of it 2mins is allotted for intro da fck I mean you know if you're gonna make a propaganda make sure someone smart is doing it cause this one son I'm giving 2 out of 10 the fact that you think we're trying to take Aden without a caster shows how stupid Nova players are >_> 

PS: This is how you make them videos 

easiest pvp of my life

@fooz Easiest pvp of your life because you were in the floor all time . If you were alive for a bit it could be harder . But I agree with you when I allso stay town it’s easy to pvp against other players on chat ! 

7 hours ago, KKKm said:

@fooz Easiest pvp of your life because you were in the floor all time . If you were alive for a bit it could be harder . But I agree with you when I allso stay town it’s easy to pvp against other players on chat ! 

4307b95c364b6924b4cd556aec1a5825.png

Lost castle rune in under 20 min . Soooo you are useless all this gear dragon weapons and got smashed . Now last siege you were inside Aden together with fs tryin to defend it couldn’t even leave aden castle . Soooo cry more foodz 

On 3/20/2018 at 7:38 AM, TheWatcher said:

Quitted we all know for years how Nova won everything. Besides the scripting gameplay, Nova politics was always the same. Every clan that was opposed to Nova, immediately their top groups got recruited. You know the drill, no need history lessons. The fact that Nova has real difficulties, maybe for the first time, is that they miss their King. Hitcha had his way to lure ppl from opposite clans. "Give em what they want and you own them". Rumours and whispers are everywhere about his comeback. 

Aizen. You have no clue what is going on around you. Are you all guys united under your hatred against Nova? Or under Zureil's money? What is going to happen (already happening)  if a higher  bider gets in the game? Other that that, Zureil faced the real Nova when they tried to use him. Cudos to Zureil and his strength to fight back the Nova trash attitude. 

But, here is a big but. We all know Nova as dictators all these years. But they won everything they wanted by ATTRACTING new blood. Now MS making only enemies and you know why? Your brutal tactics against non factor players and clans which they aren't a threat, or your cover-up to scammers that are already in your clan, makes the whole Chronos community to like the old dictators, because they afraid that MS with that kind of behavior will ruin everything. 

History taught us lessons. I know that Zureil is holding back, to have you all happy. All we see is some credit card warriors from MS to show bad attitude and demonstrate their power with the wrong way. You know the end right? 

Spawn. You are one of the reasons of how MS looking bad. Trust me if you stop talking and posting, will be your best contribution to your clan. 

You have the chance to throw Nova out of the throne and all you do is to make Nova looking like the good guys. Who? NOVA. The main reason of how this game is broken today. 

Wake up. 

PS: The recruiting you doing as MS, is random ppl who wants to earn something from dragons. All the PvE guys, will gonna vanish and jump off the ship the moment you stop farm. You expect those ppl to stand and fight for MS idea? 

Mercenaries everywhere. 

Well said.

Also, recruiting iJager was probably one of the worst ideas MS could have done, the kid single-handedly started to shit on clans that were in a good relationship with MS and were willing to fight against nova.

MS used to be the protector from the bully that Nova was, MS became the bully that no one wants now, only because of a few shitty members who completely ruined any kind of relationships they had.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:12 AM, mixa said:

The excuses are pouring in xD

We da best, but no Aden.....

Quit the game as a Nova member 8 years ago when Nova was on top and they are still on top. I get a little chuckle when these "Johnny come lately" clans think they will dethrone Nova. I post to all retired Nova members on fB and they laugh and say "who is MS"? Exactly!

34 minutes ago, WetPinay said:

Quit the game as a Nova member 8 years ago when Nova was on top and they are still on top. I get a little chuckle when these "Johnny come lately" clans think they will dethrone Nova. I post to all retired Nova members on fB and they laugh and say "who is MS"? Exactly!

How cute you've retired 8 years ago? and still 8 years later you still can't move on damn that is so lame :D You and your old retired Nova buddies should come back and show what you're really made off instead of coming here in forums bragging about how you've been a member of Nova 8 years ago like that means anything at all lmao this forums are for active players if you wanna reminisce about the old days you and your old nova buddies should register to a retirement home :D

14 hours ago, Fooz said:

4307b95c364b6924b4cd556aec1a5825.png

Nova lost gainak,dragons,field RB's,Helios,Rune castle in dime siege and other minority castles they hold back then from their box and pet clans to MS and it's supporters and Nova still tries to lie to themselves and to others that they are still on top lmao nice joke son :)

CTdOora.jpg

Nova ex members before       F1                 Nova ex members now.      Next target 1111111111111.              Not Mutch changed by time but new and old members of nova are as bad as they were before and they showed this on the last dim siege when next target wasn’t working and they were standing for 10 second in the middle of the fight trying to get 1 target ! How did they loooose rune with stage 2 caster inside rune and 5000% mana regenerating ????  

On 3/20/2018 at 4:38 PM, TheWatcher said:

Quitted we all know for years how Nova won everything. Besides the scripting gameplay, Nova politics was always the same. Every clan that was opposed to Nova, immediately their top groups got recruited. You know the drill, no need history lessons. The fact that Nova has real difficulties, maybe for the first time, is that they miss their King. Hitcha had his way to lure ppl from opposite clans. "Give em what they want and you own them". Rumours and whispers are everywhere about his comeback. 

Aizen. You have no clue what is going on around you. Are you all guys united under your hatred against Nova? Or under Zureil's money? What is going to happen (already happening)  if a higher  bider gets in the game? Other that that, Zureil faced the real Nova when they tried to use him. Cudos to Zureil and his strength to fight back the Nova trash attitude. 

But, here is a big but. We all know Nova as dictators all these years. But they won everything they wanted by ATTRACTING new blood. Now MS making only enemies and you know why? Your brutal tactics against non factor players and clans which they aren't a threat, or your cover-up to scammers that are already in your clan, makes the whole Chronos community to like the old dictators, because they afraid that MS with that kind of behavior will ruin everything. 

History taught us lessons. I know that Zureil is holding back, to have you all happy. All we see is some credit card warriors from MS to show bad attitude and demonstrate their power with the wrong way. You know the end right? 

Spawn. You are one of the reasons of how MS looking bad. Trust me if you stop talking and posting, will be your best contribution to your clan. 

You have the chance to throw Nova out of the throne and all you do is to make Nova looking like the good guys. Who? NOVA. The main reason of how this game is broken today. 

Wake up. 

PS: The recruiting you doing as MS, is random ppl who wants to earn something from dragons. All the PvE guys, will gonna vanish and jump off the ship the moment you stop farm. You expect those ppl to stand and fight for MS idea? 

Mercenaries everywhere. 

You dont see the whole picture,  MS tried to help and ally anyone that wanted to join them in their crusade against nova but (there is always a but) nova used they friends pets spies boxes they have in most of the pve clans in chronos and started creating problems . So MS doesnt fight just nova but a corrupted system that has roots 10+ years in ncwest servers . So MS has 2 options:

1st option is to try make the same as nova did put pressure, make underground deals, promise things that  cannot deliver  , feed the wrong chars in oly and try recruit enemy cps by promising adena items castles etc.

2nd option was to make clean deals like if you wanna be with nova , if you wanna have deals with nova , if you wanna exp together make raids make oly together in same ts  so be it you are with them and you are surely against MS. zureil never tried to buy someone never promised extra % from drops everything is devided equally between their members. 

To Sum up MS doesnt try to be the new nova , MS doesnt try to farm an empty server what MS tries is to just enjoy the game by ofc pvp as much as possible. MS fought nova when they had 3 cps only vs 100+   so even if nova decide to recruit whole MAX whole chronos bring back ppl that have already quit better for us more enemies to pvp and even if someone decides to leave MS boat join nova,  change server,  quit so be it everyone is free to decide .

ps: i am just a random ms member but i think what i say is the truth :) 

On 3/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, Fooz said:

Supposedly we were "going to lose aden" since last february... It's clear now! Los Banditos is going to be the turning point for MS. One of 4-6 clans you swallowed in the last 9 months right? xD

You have only been seiging on Chronos since last September... You were losing Zaken with an entire 100 person alliance to 1 cp last February... 

Prior to that you were a nobody on Bartz...

@Fooz hasnt seen a dragon since 2016... RIP

https://gyazo.com/4225e8800b8578cede7221c14ca2a9d6

Easiest pvp of my life...

22 hours ago, Surgical said:

Well said.

Also, recruiting iJager was probably one of the worst ideas MS could have done, the kid single-handedly started to shit on clans that were in a good relationship with MS and were willing to fight against nova.

MS used to be the protector from the bully that Nova was, MS became the bully that no one wants now, only because of a few shitty members who completely ruined any kind of relationships they had.

@Surgical facts vs craps... MS has grown 3x since we/I joined... and quite of few of those CPs joined because of me recruiting them...

We gave up some shitter crybabies like you that die to subpar players like @Fooz

@TheWatcher this thread is like Russians bleeping with USA elections... You are attempting to cause a rift when the top CPs in MS see 0 value in Nova.. infact the 3 players that recently left Nova to join MS all said the same thing about the "leadership" in Nova and the fear that MS has put into their top players/CPs and why they refuse to pvp us...

I will give Nova credit it seems that the finally straw was Rooster leaving.. they have done some sort of pvp almost everyday since he left.. but of course with the stipulation that Rown/Truffle cant come but they MUST be allowed to bring PiPi OUOUOUOU along with them...

33 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

You have only been seiging on Chronos since last September... You were losing Zaken with an entire 100 person alliance to 1 cp last February... 

@Surgical facts vs craps... MS has grown 3x since we/I joined... and quite of few of those CPs joined because of me recruiting them...

We gave up some shitter crybabies like you that die to subpar players like @Fooz

@TheWatcher this thread is like Russians bleeping with USA elections... You are attempting to cause a rift when the top CPs in MS see 0 value in Nova.. infact the 3 players that recently left Nova to join MS all said the same thing about the "leadership" in Nova and the fear that MS has put into their top players/CPs and why they refuse to pvp us...

I will give Nova credit it seems that the finally straw was Rooster leaving.. they have done some sort of pvp almost everyday since he left.. but of course with the stipulation that Rown/Truffle cant come but they MUST be allowed to bring PiPi OUOUOUOU along with them...

My favorite quote from an ex Nova member... "Its like I made an alt clan and sent war to MS. There is no clan activity."

On 3/20/2018 at 5:23 AM, TheWatcher said:

This thread started with a simple question. 

All of you guys who got responded, were talking about nonsense. No one cares who killed who. 

I repeat. 

A cp from MS the last 2 weeks is having contact with nova. Do you know who they are?  

If you know the answer post it here. 

A word to the double agent cp : Your leader Zureil treated you with the best attitude. And you are thinking to join Nova?  If you have some of your dignity left, you should stop Skypeing "the marketeer" from Freya and a specific "fixer"  from Nova. 

I go public for obvious reasons. If this post can stop their movement to Nova before they regret it, it will be a success. Over and out. 

smells  like  a  desperate call, from such a mighty clan who pretend they are the gods  of  pvp

let  ppl  move in other clans, to see  what ur  brave  aizen  did it to naia :)

6 hours ago, Truffle said:

Nova is an embarrassment, they own Aden because of one of the worst game breaking bugs in L2 history. If it gets fixed Aden will be gone the following siege. :) 

in this case, ncsoft plz fix also this bugged class ertheya, perma hide in oly, and eviscerators with almost perma invincibility with skill refresh, and all yuls with angel touch/mystic imunity on them, and  so on.

10 hours ago, jaGerX said:

You gave up? 1) left a month before you even became relevant or joined clan 2) left clan by myself on good terms with zureil. You really are one sad, brain dead, human being...

14 hours ago, jaGerX said:

You are the living proof of what I've said. 

Let's put things in order, just for the people who does not belong to the 2 engaged sides. 

1) MS was doing, what Nova does today. The boredom tactic. Most of MS hit 105 via fishing, avoiding pvp against Nova. That had as a result all top Nova bots to quit. No pvp, no reason to conserve their rmt toons. So cash out and bye bye. (SuperRad etc) 

2) After the cash out, lot of billions was out there. You want to know who bought them? You want to know who got gears via western union and other payment ways? In case you didn't know, lot of MS that pretending to be strong today, is because of Nova quitters. 

Bots quit, new bots born in. 

Not to mention that most of MS big dogs today, are Nova rejected. 

So, it goes like this. 

"I need gears to be strong but I got rejected by Nova. So I will buy everything that Nova cashing out and I will hate Nova because they rejected me" 

Nova quitters laughing in a corner watching many MS pretending the Nova destroyers. 

3) Since when you cry about mp regen and other bugs ingame, but you and Nova bots are breaking the rules day by day? All "top" players from both clans made their gear through RMT. Right? Rich player wins, poor player is considered as noob. This is not a skilled game anymore. Only trash players with big credit cards can play this game. And most of them, has very bad attitude. Including you. So please, go tell your stories to people who can't understand, not to me. 

4) If this game wasn't pay to win, probably most of MS and Nova would play tetris. Unskilled and trash players that hiding their mental problems behind their credit cards. 

5) If i traumatized your ego, go buy something from ncstore to feel better. 

13 hours ago, Truffle said:

Nova is an embarrassment, they own Aden because of one of the worst game breaking bugs in L2 history. If it gets fixed Aden will be gone the following siege. :) 

Yes I agree. They are trash. But post in public how much dollars you spent to get your gear. Can you? Post here to see how many rules you broke in order to come here and pretend to be the demigod. Also post here WHO helped you from Nova to make your dragon fists. Post here how your deal to join Nova after merge, gone sideways. Can you? 

You would struggle to solo k99 if your credit was empty. So you and the other players like you,  stop acting like you are something. 

Hypocrisy everywhere 

Archived