Just a question

TheWatcher

1 hour ago, Mars said:

We can do a simple thing.

1st ask to neutron/conguero if buing l2 ncwest accounts for real money is an eula infringment yes or no

2nd when neutron/conguero will answer it's an eula infringment we can ask to check aizen transactions

3rd when we'll see aizen bragging on chronos we will understand why half dh got banned and he didn't.

Sure truffle you farmed it.

Well graf farmed dragons on devianne, ozzy on magmeld you know.

what a bunch of pathological liers.

please doggie kiddo aizen return to your elementary school 400b : 200 it's 2 bill each

you dumb

OMG nova talking about buy acc with real money!!! i cant xDxDxD!!! lets talk about Martins aka hyekyo , iJoker aka superad, fooz  hahaha yes fooz bought that new toon or you are so dumb?? lets ask @Neutron/ @Conguero to check transactions incluid name changed ahahaha i cant and if you dont know even old fooz evis was bought than stfu cuz i can write a looong list about buing acc in nova since i was there in the past :] then lets talk :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So untill now we have 3 aizen's bought account. Oh dear it's far way worst that someone could ever imagine.

Do you wanna talk about truffle bruffle playing redraven?

Btw i'm in dh so ...

So lets do this.

This evening 9 pm gmt +2 all to elven to see aizen doing pve ok ?

lol he doesn't even know what elpies and keltirs are :D

I've conquered this to pve i've smashed that so ms can pve LOL

5 minutes ago, Mars said:

So untill now we have 3 aizen's bought account. Oh dear it's far way worst that someone could ever imagine.

Btw i'm in dh so ...

So lets do this.

This guy quit now named mars has a huge crush on me lmao this is just so cute btw I'm not in chronos at 9 pm gmt +2 I'm at core piloting another toon on oly :) 

5 hours ago, AiZeN said:

This guy quit now named mars has a huge crush on me lmao this is just so cute btw I'm not in chronos at 9 pm gmt +2 I'm at core piloting another toon on oly :) 

Lol can't come up with a better excuse? Btw I went outside with the wife. Tomorrow? or never ? :P

Oh Why you didn't come on skelth? It's much more fun. Last cp we were 220. Total zerg ms style :D

10 hours ago, Mars said:

Lol can't come up with a better excuse? Btw I went outside with the wife. Tomorrow? or never ? :P

Oh Why you didn't come on skelth? It's much more fun. Last cp we were 220. Total zerg ms style :D

lmao you say the most irrelevant things like seriously son are you on medication or what lmao like no one asked if you have a wife and what not I mean I can make fun of you using your wife if she does really exist considering you've been consistently fabricating lies one after another but I don't roll that way regardless I tried classic l2 for a brief period of time and considering I'm an OG, classic L2 is no way near the real old school L2 and anyone who says that it is, is either dumb or hasn't really played the true old school L2. About MS zerg idk why you dimwits cry about MS being a zerg when I arrived together with my old CP to Chronos Nova was ruling the server and owning the 3 top castles which is Aden with their main clan and Rune and Giran with their boxes and their zerg is so big they are able to send multiple parties to protect those castles even while fighting MS not to mention Nova has a lot of supporters like OJS,ProPvE,P1ratas etc also adding the fact that at dimensional siege DH back then wasn't showing up and MS had to fight Max and Nova + their minions by themselves which in result made all the castles in dime siege owned by Nova and Max and their boxes and pets. Bottom line MS under Zureil's leadership just adapt to the situation which resulted to what MS is now as an organization you can't fight all of those "zergs" that I have mentioned with just 5-6 pts and the fact that MS leadership knew and adapt that speaks highly to their leadership skills. :) 

On 3/24/2018 at 1:44 PM, Mars said:

Btw i'm in dh so ...

So lets do this.

amen, truffle is a pathological liar lol

@Fooz why you were in town all the time with no buffs today in dim . They fixed next target and looks like your clan and max did even worst than last siege . Dh destroed max + nova together with numbers below 1/4th . I suggest to put fingers and brains in l2 store since your max equip is not working !

1 hour ago, KKKm said:

@Fooz why you were in town all the time with no buffs today in dim . They fixed next target and looks like your clan and max did even worst than last siege . Dh destroed max + nova together with numbers below 1/4th . I suggest to put fingers and brains in l2 store since your max equip is not working !

they didnt leave town cuz always that exeqtor pt was leaving peace zone at @Rune, insta kill "power nova dds" like @Fozz , ramen, doom, pope etc, with their supports (and not talk about max ppl like IQ, Real, terry, patriot etc who also die), before some1 from exeq pt die..... pepino didnt leave peace zone maybe cuz he is bored to many loses even when his clan was fighting in front of him, or maybe was becouse he was waiting "llllll come, u know.... they need have 100% security that they will win a pvp, if not, they just avoid it, or why u think that now nova now only go for 7v7 when have a random pt in wich all the members have brooch br ? even when nova + max decided to attack rune after 40 min waiting, and start running to the castle, no1 was attacking exeqtor party who was walking trought the both clans.

today all can saw how nova & max fail to take back rune or aden having more numbers than ms or dh.

ppl like fooz can come here and start blablablabla but at the end, he will have a burn 4ss cuz know that is the truth.

this start smelling like a clan fusion, something like MAXNovs, cuz the autoproclamed "the 2 top powerfull clans ever existed" cant do something alone or even working together

VN, ur clan need u! #OpenUrWallet4lv2DW  , evey, ur clan need u! #OpenUrWallet4lv2DW

• 3 months later...

Archived