Just a question

TheWatcher

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, KKKm said:

Nova ex members before       F1                 Nova ex members now.      Next target 1111111111111.              Not Mutch changed by time but new and old members of nova are as bad as they were before and they showed this on the last dim siege when next target wasn’t working and they were standing for 10 second in the middle of the fight trying to get 1 target ! How did they loooose rune with stage 2 caster inside rune and 5000% mana regenerating ????  

Ok relax, Zureil will give your paycheck. You convinced us that you hate Nova. But can you post here how much gear you bought from Nova? 

Nova as I have sayed to previous posts is a clan that puts members in order to sell them there products . But now there are no products to be sold since they have lost everything and that’s why there recruits are low because simple no products = no customers . About hate well truth hurts my friend ! 

16 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Nova as I have sayed to previous posts is a clan that puts members in order to sell them there products . But now there are no products to be sold since they have lost everything and that’s why there recruits are low because simple no products = no customers . About hate well truth hurts my friend ! 

Yes I agree. There are no products left to be sold from Nova, cause a specific MS group bought em all. 

Especially you know what I am talking about. 

Truth hurts my friend i know. 

2 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Yes I agree. There are no products left to be sold from Nova, cause a specific MS group bought em all. 

You said there's a group of MS leaving for Nova I'm still waiting for that now you're saying there's a group of MS who bought products from Nova I mean you know anyone can just say whatever shiit they wanna say to stir up something start naming names unless ofc your information ain't legit :) 

3 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Tell use who? This the time when you think you know everything but it comes out you are a disillusioner .  

5 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

You are the living proof of what I've said. 

Let's put things in order, just for the people who does not belong to the 2 engaged sides. 

1) MS was doing, what Nova does today. The boredom tactic. Most of MS hit 105 via fishing, avoiding pvp against Nova. That had as a result all top Nova bots to quit. No pvp, no reason to conserve their rmt toons. So cash out and bye bye. (SuperRad etc) 

2) After the cash out, lot of billions was out there. You want to know who bought them? You want to know who got gears via western union and other payment ways? In case you didn't know, lot of MS that pretending to be strong today, is because of Nova quitters. 

Bots quit, new bots born in. 

Not to mention that most of MS big dogs today, are Nova rejected. 

So, it goes like this. 

"I need gears to be strong but I got rejected by Nova. So I will buy everything that Nova cashing out and I will hate Nova because they rejected me" 

Nova quitters laughing in a corner watching many MS pretending the Nova destroyers. 

3) Since when you cry about mp regen and other bugs ingame, but you and Nova bots are breaking the rules day by day? All "top" players from both clans made their gear through RMT. Right? Rich player wins, poor player is considered as noob. This is not a skilled game anymore. Only trash players with big credit cards can play this game. And most of them, has very bad attitude. Including you. So please, go tell your stories to people who can't understand, not to me. 

4) If this game wasn't pay to win, probably most of MS and Nova would play tetris. Unskilled and trash players that hiding their mental problems behind their credit cards. 

5) If i traumatized your ego, go buy something from ncstore to feel better. 

+1

This

"Not to mention that most of MS big dogs today, are Nova rejected". 

"I need gears to be strong but I got rejected by Nova. So I will buy everything that Nova cashing out and I will hate Nova because they rejected me" 

"Unskilled and trash players that hiding their mental problems behind their credit cards"

is AiZeN

Now tell me in which game you can pvp by simply buying accounts, without beeing banned, even if you haven't never ever killed a single mob.

GG dog

Not to mention that when' he's facing problems, like now with Aden, AiZeN asks to legit players, remember Epii, to submit tons of support tickets because someone, remember DH, is cheating.

He has broke every possible EULA rule and is still bragging in game and in here.

No respect for ncwest staff period.

8 minutes ago, Mars said:

+1

This

"Unskilled and trash players that hiding their mental problems behind their credit cards"

is AiZeN

Now tell me in which game you can pvp by simply buying accounts, without beeing banned, even if you have never ever killed a single mob.

GG dog

New account nice same person talking trash 

2 hours ago, Mars said:

+1

This

is AiZeN

Now tell me in which game you can pvp by simply buying accounts, without beeing banned, even if you haven't never ever killed a single mob.

GG dog

2 hours ago, Mars said:

Not to mention that when' he's facing problems, like now with Aden, AiZeN asks to legit players, remember Epii, to submit tons of support tickets because someone, remember DH, is cheating.

He has broke every possible EULA rule and is still bragging in game and in here.

No respect for ncwest staff period.

lmao your obsessiveness with me is borderline creepy O.o And stop being stupid KKM is not me if I wanna write in this forum I only need to use this one account unlike you I don't have any psychiatric problem making multiple forum accounts just to talk trash god you're so lame :( Unskilled lmao you're in no position to say whose skilled or who isn't considering you're just another random hiding behind a forum account lmao and about posting support tickets DH anyone from former RS even those who are in Nova now can back it up that I've never ordered anyone to report DH that's just not my style getting people to get ban just in order to win even if I remotely have a distaste on anyone why would I have him ban when I can humiliate him by beating him to a pulp in this game and show him the huge difference between me and him this stupid rumors is as stupid as you and those who thinks it's true though you got one thing right though I've got no respect for the staff of this game cause my respect doesn't come cheap my respect isn't demanded it's earned 

7 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

and about posting support tickets DH anyone from former RS even those who are in Nova now can back it up that I've never ordered anyone to report DH that's just not my style getting people to get ban just in order to win

We could ask to prince to dustpag to any former RS member can we?

The only dudes worth mentioning in MS are zuzu, diego, katrise, spawn.

The rest are a joke.

Return to your minivan wet rabbit.

This question goes to @thewatcher who’s  alt account is the  @mars witch is commenting +1 on post of the fist account and answering to questions  of his first account . I would like to ask a question . If sunshine were farming the server for years together with core . Question 1 How did pepinio made his dragon weapon if he have never ported to dragons  ? ,  question 2 who bought martins equipment with 6/6 broonches ( we all know about super rads toon ) and question 3 to whom daliany is selling her stage 1 caster  ? Answer to this questions and then ask me a question and I will answer it ( even I don’t know I will ask and find out ) . I have answers for all the questions above since a former nova member  who quited have told me . Let’s see what you know ! 

In my country there is a proverb who does something evil believes that everyone else does the same
I'm posting from Europe and play on naia you know your friend from DH
thewatcher is posting from North America and plays on chronos. Submit another ticket to Conguero. He usually does what you were asking for.
As aizen has never been able to make pve and has conquered half server to make pve (?) and has bought the accounts on which he is playing he believes that thewatcher and I do the same.

Poor lil doggie kiddo

At the same time that in a game someone can break the rules without consequences and can even ask that the consequences of his actions be paid by others is no longer worth to play that game anymore.

Next mant change your nick from XXVII to "Icancheatyoucant".

"Question 1 How did pepinio made his dragon weapon if he have never ported to dragons  ?"

After your ban i can make a ticket with ss proving who sold the dw to pep. After aizen is banned

"question 2 who bought martins equipment with 6/6 broonches" same way truffle got his 7/6 greater jewels.

45 minutes ago, KKKm said:

This question goes to @thewatcher who’s  alt account is the  @mars witch is commenting +1 on post of the fist account and answering to questions  of his first account . I would like to ask a question . If sunshine were farming the server for years together with core . Question 1 How did pepinio made his dragon weapon if he have never ported to dragons  ? ,  question 2 who bought martins equipment with 6/6 broonches ( we all know about super rads toon ) and question 3 to whom daliany is selling her stage 1 caster  ? Answer to this questions and then ask me a question and I will answer it ( even I don’t know I will ask and find out ) . I have answers for all the questions above since a former nova member  who quited have told me . Let’s see what you know ! 

My dear friend, read all the posts i've made in this thread. Nova probably made all the gear by breaking rules via rmt. Do i look like Nova to you? I just point the facts here, the truth that hurts a lot of wannabes. 

Nova are known cheaters. Does that make MS feel better via cheating? All these gears have been farmed from Baylor or kamaloka? Let's be serious here. You do as Nova did. Don't bragging that you are better than them. You are all the same thing. 

Ask your big parties in MS from who Nova quitter bought the gears. Do your research brother, but looks like you already know the truth BUT you pretend the ignorant. 

Your ego and your perception, doesn't let you admit the truth. 

As for Nova leftovers, it must be such a shame to have as top party peppinio, ranger and prince. These guys couldn't go even to the bathroom without scripts. As Nova taught us. 

It's a pitty to see MS becoming new Nova. 

1 hour ago, Mars said:

We could ask to prince to dustpag to any former RS member can we?

The only dudes worth mentioning in MS are zuzu, diego, katrise, spawn.

The rest are a joke.

Return to your minivan wet rabbit.

Ask prince or dustpag if I ever ordered anyone to report anyone from DH or hell ask even MS now if I ordered them as well to report any of Nova's members return to your cave irrelevant creature you're still light years away to be half way decent let alone tell whose better or whose not lmao 

27 minutes ago, Mars said:

In my country there is a proverb who does something evil believes that everyone else does the same
I'm posting from Europe and play on naia you know your friend from DH
thewatcher is posting from North America and plays on chronos. Submit another ticket to Conguero. He usually does what you were asking for.
As aizen has never been able to make pve and has conquered half server to make pve (?) and has bought the accounts on which he is playing he believes that thewatcher and I do the same.

Poor lil doggie kiddo

At the same time that in a game someone can break the rules without consequences and can even ask that the consequences of his actions be paid by others is no longer worth to play that game anymore.

Next mant change your nick from XXVII to "Icancheatyoucant".

"Question 1 How did pepinio made his dragon weapon if he have never ported to dragons  ?"

After your ban i can make a ticket with ss proving who sold the dw to pep. After aizen is banned

"question 2 who bought martins equipment with 6/6 broonches" same way truffle got his 7/6 greater jewels.

God you're so dumb how do you even know that the guy named thewatcher is from NA just because he plays from chronos and you're from EU because you play on Naia I'm not even gonna waste more of time this guy is not thewatcher but this guy is the same guy named quit or something doesn't take a genius to figure out lol

Say thanks to ncwest, because if they start digging the transactions ingame, both clans should be banned. It's a shame KKKm to come here and asking questions, instead of shutting up. 

Ncsoft I am officially asking you to check transactions of last year for all super geared persons in Chronos.  But you won't do that, which company will ban costumers.. 

5 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

My dear friend, read all the posts i've made in this thread. Nova probably made all the gear by breaking rules via rmt. Do i look like Nova to you? I just point the facts here, the truth that hurts a lot of wannabes. 

Nova are known cheaters. Does that make MS feel better via cheating? All these gears have been farmed from Baylor or kamaloka? Let's be serious here. You do as Nova did. Don't bragging that you are better than them. You are all the same thing. 

Ask your big parties in MS from who Nova quitter bought the gears. Do your research brother, but looks like you already know the truth BUT you pretend the ignorant. 

Your ego and your perception, doesn't let you admit the truth. 

As for Nova leftovers, it must be such a shame to have as top party peppinio, ranger and prince. These guys couldn't go even to the bathroom without scripts. As Nova taught us. 

It's a pitty to see MS becoming new Nova. 

As I've said give us the names of those who bought from who, and who wants to join from MS to Nova we don't need to make things complicated but let me remind you this the fact that MS controls over gainak,all the dragons in chronos,field RBs 97-101+,Helios,Trasken,even lilith and anakim we have legitimate sources of adena and items to gear up our own members sure some still does buy from ncstore but same goes for everyone in all servers

2 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Ask prince or dustpag if I ever ordered anyone to report anyone from DH or hell ask even MS now if I ordered them as well to report any of Nova's members return to your cave irrelevant creature you're still light years away to be half way decent let alone tell whose better or whose not lmao 

God you're so dumb how do you even know that the guy named thewatcher is from NA just because he plays from chronos and you're from EU because you play on Naia I'm not even gonna waste more of time this guy is not thewatcher but this guy is the same guy named quit or something doesn't take a genius to figure out lol

What's the point of who i am. Focus on what i say. 

Also your recruitment thread is still on Nova forums. There are a lot of ppl who can confirm your attempt with DH. 

1 minute ago, AiZeN said:

As I've said give us the names of those who bought from who, and who wants to join from MS to Nova we don't need to make things complicated but let me remind you this the fact that MS controls over gainak,all the dragons in chronos,field RBs 97-101+,Helios,Trasken,even lilith and anakim we have legitimate sources of adena and items to gear up our own members sure some still does buy from ncstore but same goes for everyone in all servers

We speak for gears worthy of trillions. You farm those raids the last months. Do you really can convince anyone with this? I know now why Nova rejected you. 

1 minute ago, TheWatcher said:

What's the point of who i am. Focus on what i say. 

Also your recruitment thread is still on Nova forums. There are a lot of ppl who can confirm your attempt with DH. 

First and foremost dumb guy I'm not Epii second I don't care who you are nor I give a flying fck what I'm asking is simple give us the names of this people who you say are buying from Nova and who wants to join Nova if you can't even do that then shut your pie hole and do something else 

1 minute ago, AiZeN said:

First and foremost dumb guy I'm not Epii second I don't care who you are nor I give a flying fck what I'm asking is simple give us the names of this people who you say are buying from Nova and who wants to join Nova if you can't even do that then shut your pie hole and do something else 

MS farming all raids the last months and you say this was a legitimate source of incomes. 

"Yes my income is 2200 dollars but I own a mansion of 1 million dollars".

You made my day :)

4 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

We speak for gears worthy of trillions. You farm those raids the last months. Do you really can convince anyone with this? I know now why Nova rejected you. 

lmao it's cute that people still brings up that app even after what 6 months the only reason I pushed my old CP to app in Nova in the first place is I know for a fact they will need us in the near future when the second side which is MS finally gets together with the zaken boys and those strong CPs from DiE and other clans finally settle their difference and join up in MS and make a true 2nd side, and like I predicted that's what happened MS took over Chronos and Nova is in dire position and let me get this straight cause you're dumb as fcck if I wanted to switch sides right here and right now I wouldn't even need to make an app to Nova I would be accepted with open arms lmao 

Just now, TheWatcher said:

MS farming all raids the last months and you say this was a legitimate source of incomes. 

"Yes my income is 2200 dollars but I own a mansion of 1 million dollars".

You made my day :)

I love it when people entertains me and I get to chance to show how stupid they are we've shared close to 400b this month and that doesn't include lindvior earring and 7s energy cause those are shared by turn by CP so if you don't consider 400b worth of share in adena a legitimate source of income then idk how brain damaged you are lmao. Sure I understand that some people like truffle who has stage 2 dragon weapon but since you're pretty stupid to remember that this past few months ncsoft introduced a lot of new p2w items that anyone who has the smarts to take advantage of will make adena from through ncstore and through enchanting,buy/sell,trade and what not but the fact that you think that the only way you think the top players in this game get their gears is through illegal ways shows how stupid you are :D

We can do a simple thing.

1st ask to neutron/conguero if buing l2 ncwest accounts for real money is an eula infringment yes or no

2nd when neutron/conguero will answer it's an eula infringment we can ask to check aizen transactions

3rd when we'll see aizen bragging on chronos we will understand why half dh got banned and he didn't.

Sure truffle you farmed it.

Well graf farmed dragons on devianne, ozzy on magmeld you know.

what a bunch of pathological liers.

please doggie kiddo aizen return to your elementary school 400b : 200 it's 2 bill each

you dumb

Archived