Jump to content
Forums

Swordsinger skill level 76.


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, best_singer said:

I've wondered the same thing. I always preferred sws over bd because I hated being restricted to a specific weapon. If that skill requires duals that is unfortunate...

We probably won't find out until the update gets here.

No matter who you play you are ALWAYS restricted to a specific weapon...

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kaw3259 said:

I was wondering if the L2 Wiki is accurate about the level 76 Swordsinger getting a dual weapon skill without having dual weapon mastery.

 

That's probably a typo. For example, in our server, Dagger's skill "Mortal blow" state that the skill "Cannot be used with Dual daggers" but we don't have Dual daggers in classic. But in the EU wiki there is no reference to the dual daggers. 

 

 

21 hours ago, best_singer said:

I've wondered the same thing. I always preferred sws over bd because I hated being restricted to a specific weapon. If that skill requires duals that is unfortunate...

We probably won't find out until the update gets here.

As for this, yes, all classes are restricted to a specific weapon. More or less. Any class may use a bow that helps them in pvp/pve (sws/bd/daggers/tank always used to carry a bow, for example) and some classes, like SWS or BD, also used weapons such as daggers (in H5 it was common for BD to get a PVP angel slayer with haste). Even now you can see lots of classes using Cursed Maingauche due to the bleed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, CryDealer said:

No matter who you play you are ALWAYS restricted to a specific weapon...

SWS can use whatever weapon it wants and still have the ability to sing, not the case for a BD.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, Limerence said:

No sws skill is dual-sword only restricted ... if you are talking about Deadly Strike, the description on the wiki is wrong ... It can be used with dual-swords, swords and blunts ... 

The original L2 counterpart could be used with daggers also ...This is not the case now ... 

If that's the case that is unfortunate. I figured it was probably a typo but I was hoping daggers would be included in the list of compatible weapons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 19.02.2019 at 7:24 PM, best_singer said:

SWS can use whatever weapon it wants and still have the ability to sing, not the case for a BD.

Every hero in this game can youse whatever weapon they like and want. However PASSIVE SKILLS restricts your choice to make...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CryDealer said:

Every hero in this game can youse whatever weapon they like and want. However PASSIVE SKILLS restricts your choice to make...

My point was that a BD cannot dance with anything equipped except for dualswords, a SWS can sing with anything equipped(or no weapon for that matter). So a BD is literally restricted to dualswords to an extent or they're useless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...