RB Farmers: Check GM

Given I'm not privileged enough to kill RBses I might be wrong due to lacking hands on experience, but in theory as far as I know you can see the RB status through the map/world info regardless of where you are. If you have the map open at all times you immediately know when a given boss is up.

It's hard to prove if the guy farms them 24/7, since you are not on 24/7 so you do not know what happens and who kills them while you sleep. He might be on 20h/7 or so, there were cases of addicted players literally dying from sleep deprivation and overall exhaustion. Though in this case, account sharing is a more probable version of the story :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. RBs don't have 22-26h respawn. Minimum I saw 18h respawn, maximum 30+....

2. FistFury is not alone, he did it with iAshes, now he kills raids with friend as I know. + I can spend ~6-7h/day to monitor map. +There is a 1 more guy called Larianer(pathetic guy coz it takes ~5 min to kill 1 raid for him. He needs to bring iss+sos every time. He is able to farm 97/98 only when I cannot log/FistFury sleeps)

3. 97/98 raids give billions adena... As I said, I killed only 300 raids last month(less than 1/3) and got ~40b adena+mats for dragon weapon. I was surprised that he allowed me to farm some part.

27 minutes ago, Helv said:

Given I'm not privileged enough to kill RBses I might be wrong due to lacking hands on experience, but in theory as far as I know you can see the RB status through the map/world info regardless of where you are. If you have the map open at all times you immediately know when a given boss is up.

It's hard to prove if the guy farms them 24/7, since you are not on 24/7 so you do not know what happens and who kills them while you sleep. He might be on 20h/7 or so, there were cases of addicted players literally dying from sleep deprivation and overall exhaustion. Though in this case, account sharing is a more probable version of the story :)

The thing is, every time i log, at any hour, that guy comming to boss the instant it spawns, so ofc i assume he's on at every hour, since if, let's say: today i log at 3 am, tomorrow at 9 am/ 2 days from tomorrow at 10 pm and he's still there .. fishy isnt it? i can see dudot building strong defence here, prolly theyr the same, who cares. a GM check, monitor would solve the assumptions.

11 minutes ago, Quitted said:

I don't know, really, why dudot bothered answering to you.

I can be wrong on this one but the last active gm i saw online was back in 2007. It was eleven years ago.

So

TRUE, yet, i dont want to be rude, if u quitted, why are u here? :). The thing is, me and rest of legit ppl from NA, DO NOT like ex botters who pose as saints now( we all know they arent). GM's Could eradicate this pest when they had the chance, yet.. "here we go again ... all the way from the start!"

9 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

GM's Could eradicate this pest when they had the chance, yet.. "here we go again ... all the way from the start!"

Its not so hard to make a new toon, invest 1k usd to make him a very good on raids, then again you wont see any 97/98 :) 

+12 pve weap - 35b

+8 la set - 15-20b

+10 cloak 30b

rare acc pack - 50 usd

abundance - 10b

7s - 30b

ruby 3lvl - 3b

Longing - 5b

Done .

~100b + 50 usd + prestige pack and 7days drop runes

34 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

TRUE, yet, i dont want to be rude, if u quitted, why are u here? :)

I still play on naia. The problem is this game is gone out of control back in 2014.

You are posting this with a 4 years delay.

To fix this we should need active gms. You may have em on every l2 server but these ones.

End.

1 minute ago, Quitted said:

I still play on naia. The problem is this game is gone out of control back in 2014.

You are posting this with a 4 years delay.

To fix this we should need active gms. You may have em on every l2 server but these ones.

End.

Sad but true. YEt, changes can be made even now, if they want to

30 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Its not so hard to make a new toon, invest 1k usd to make him a very good on raids, then again you wont see any 97/98 :) 

+12 pve weap - 35b

+8 la set - 15-20b

+10 cloak 30b

rare acc pack - 50 usd

abundance - 10b

7s - 30b

ruby 3lvl - 3b

Longing - 5b

Done .

~100b + 50 usd + prestige pack and 7days drop runes

we both know those items will not make the cut for bosses. You need augments, you need giant crit'/ giant's weakness stacks/ etc . And, if bots will finally get banned( talking about scripters as well here) ppl will get discouraged in using these pests, after all, we all want a fun game, dont we? ( hand played)

2 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

we both know those items will not make the cut for bosses. You need augments, you need giant crit'/ giant's weakness stacks/ etc 

I wrote BASE items :) With base items you can start.. Then in 1-2 weeks you will have 50+b for augments, 4+lvl jewels, shirts etc... 

W/o any bot. All you need is time, free time

Guys come on, it is like you play Lineage2 from yesterday!!! 

Always there are HARDCORE Farmers in this game, doesn't matter if GM's Police the situation or not! If there are NO COUNTER HARDCORE players to fight them for bosses, it will be as One-sided as it is in PVP.

Again this problem is coming from the CORE of our servers - lots of money needed to gear up, because of that population is terribly low, at the morning I saw Naia 973 online, Freya 890 online, pathetic!

These numbers show how unhealthy and non interesting is the Environment provided by NCSOFT. 

37 minutes ago, Argus said:

Guys come on, it is like you play Lineage2 from yesterday!!! 

Always there are HARDCORE Farmers in this game, doesn't matter if GM's Police the situation or not! If there are NO COUNTER HARDCORE players to fight them for bosses, it will be as One-sided as it is in PVP.

Again this problem is coming from the CORE of our servers - lots of money needed to gear up, because of that population is terribly low, at the morning I saw Naia 973 online, Freya 890 online, pathetic!

These numbers show how unhealthy and non interesting is the Environment provided by CENSORED

agree with you. If you cant pay to have all the crappy thing needed to farm raids alone forget it... most raid farmers will have the means to monitor raids all time.

And i also know about this behavior of sharing accounts (in serveral servers i seee this and from ancient times, since c2 maybe....) soo have the player keep an eye on it all time ... easy. even without "my teleports"  .. just have some pet on raids and use clan summon / exalted jump / old orc summon / dual pet summoner / etc etc etc...

The thing is raids are to easy now  and dont demand colaboration  (like unkilable minions that heal raid, or thing that demands other players coperation, like tanks chain, heal sleep, and some system that detec, for example, solidarity(lvl 1 or more) buff and without it cant kill raid... that way at least will demand a 4 man party or so...

A @Argus  dont writte the "can not be mention company name that runs bussines" for some reasons it is against forums rules LOL

52 minutes ago, Argus said:

Eventually you have played only in here. Try to do that on an innova server.

You will be istantly ported in a clan house by an online gm.

If you don't prove with ss that there was a full 7 party trying to kill the field rb and 6 went dced you are instantly perma banned.

They don't care about cheaters. They care about customers' satisfaction.

End.

Edit: fact is that even on there you can buy everything.

2 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Eventually you have played only in here. Try to do that on an innova server.

You will be istantly ported in a clan house by an online gm.

If you don't prove with ss that there was a full 7 party trying to kill the field rb and 6 went dced you are instantly perma banned.

They don't care about cheaters. They care about customers' satisfaction.

End.

why someone will be banned by killing raids alone? it is against rules there? I find that been able to do it is a bad game design ( bussines modell??) but if you can buy the means to do if ( or crazy enough to trash money for it) why will be against rules? on innova i mean... sounds broken policy to me...

3 minutes ago, Irlumir said:

why someone will be banned by killing raids alone? it is against rules there? I find that been able to do it is a bad game design ( bussines modell??) but if you can buy the means to do if ( or crazy enough to trash money for it) why will be against rules? on innova i mean... sounds broken policy to me...

Pretty simple. If someone can solo kill all the field rbosses what the other players are supposed to do? To pay to watch?

They have a subscription fee, like 10$ x account running so if they allow to 1 player to bleep up other 1999 playing experience they are bleeped up in 1 week.

It's a different l2 world. But i do repeat you can buy everything in there too so in the end all open pvps are dominated by your visa.

All in all the result is the same. Part of the game content depends on you visa skills.

7 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Eventually you have played only in here. Try to do that on an innova server. They don't care about cheaters. They care about customers' satisfaction.

Yes mate, I have no idea what is going on there, since I have never played these servers. Cheaters should be banned, no other way to keep the game as clean as possible!

A friend told me they have high population servers, 5 000 - 7 000 people online, is it true?  If it is that way, seems they are doing much better than here ;) 

21 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes mate, I have no idea what is going on there, since I have never played these servers. Cheaters should be banned, no other way to keep the game as clean as possible!

A friend told me they have high population servers, 5 000 - 7 000 people online, is it true?  If it is that way, seems they are doing much better than here ;) 

I will take 20 pages to expain what core is. When there will be the next mant try it.

I can say only it's way cheper, at least 1/5 compared to here but still you have to pay for every account but the 1st + l2 store.

So all in all the game is ruled by who punches in credit card numbers more times in one day.

Try another approach -> google -> l2 classic -> servers

Watch the numbers more than 250k users from both private and official servers.

Subscription based, private servers with donations, official no donation, no l2store, only grind.

To whoever hasn't played prelude be warned the grind it's tough, really tough for sure not like in here. Eg 105 to 106.

3 hours ago, dUdot said:

I wrote BASE items :) With base items you can start.. Then in 1-2 weeks you will have 50+b for augments, 4+lvl jewels, shirts etc... 

W/o any bot. All you need is time, free time

You forgot your power level service :) with all of this you should have max adena level ! But yes some is going to rich guys for $ so you can buy food and pay electricity to farm more :P

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

You forgot your power level service :) with all of this you should have max adena level ! But yes some is going to rich guys for $ so you can buy food and pay electricity to farm more :P

Mate, I didn't forget. Mats for 2nd lvl bow, +18 cloaks and jewels are ready to make one more kk dmg on you :)

22 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Mate, I didn't forget. Mats for 2nd lvl bow, +18 cloaks and jewels are ready to make one more kk dmg on you :)

For what? :) looks like everything colaps soon if no merge with Freya, rly need all this for every 2 weeks dim siege? :)

30 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Amazing!!!

Whole HUSARIA clan lf claninvite to fantastic RMTHunters Clan, pretty please!

Imagine how wonderful it would be:
we can finally all hold hands, dance in circles, sing halleluja and kill mob pixels with our PVP char pixels that are worth 10s of thousands of $$$.

Or we continue like we do now, but in this case RMT-Hunters should pay a commission to HUSARIA, cos all your new 1-shot recruits from Rejzo, Ronins, Nemesiis etc will very soon be good exeQ customers :D

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Amazing!!!

Whole HUSARIA clan lf claninvite to fantastic RMTHunters Clan, pretty please!

Imagine how wonderful it would be:
we can finally all hold hands, dance in circles, sing halleluja and kill mob pixels with our PVP char pixels that are worth 10s of thousands of $$$.

Or we continue like we do now, but in this case RMT-Hunters should pay a commission to HUSARIA, cos all your new 1-shot recruits from Rejzo, Ronins, Nemesiis etc will very soon be good exeQ customers :D

And the show goes on, GM's just observe, never act on these ... when it\s easy, and was proven many times alrdy that these guys are using scripts/bots and rmt all they can get ... RMT Boss Drops / RMT Gainak / RMT Dragons .... Healthy and productive way of managing things, sustained ..

Archived