SpartianGuard Naia server Broooch Flash Sale

SpartianGuard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Exactly.
But as long as ppl. like Spartian spend their income in L2Store, nothing will change.

Btw GZ on lv4.

Thanks ..

1st i didnt spend money on l2store i baught from shops 

2nd you better dont speak about l2store 

3rd If  was not me or you or those people that buying from l2store now you will not still playing here 

10 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Thanks ..

1st i didnt spend money on l2store i baught from shops 

2nd you better dont speak about l2store 

3rd If  was not me or you or those people that buying from l2store now you will not still playing here 

1) and Papa gave the adena ?

2) why? I dont spend.

3) you're right and thanks for that. But current L2Store Overkill is still too much and only possible because of ppl. like.... ?

6 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

1) and Papa gave the adena ?

2) why? I dont spend.

3) you're right and thanks for that. But current L2Store Overkill is still too much and only possible because of ppl. like.... ?

1. Exactly Papa gave the adena ^_^... we farming as you know a lot + we have a Cp bank from the shares we getting everytime 

2.Yeah i forget you farming on Fortress of Paypal and Garden of Visa for your adena 

3. I dont care if i have money i will spend on l2 .. if i dont have i will not spend this is how i play my game ....

2 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

1. Exactly Papa gave the adena ^_^... we farming as you know a lot + we have a Cp bank from the shares we getting everytime 

2.Yeah i forget you farming on Fortress of Paypal and Garden of Visa for your adena 

3. I dont care if i have money i will spend on l2 .. if i dont have i will not spend this is how i play my game ....

It's easier for retards like himself to cry and whine 24/7.. If you can't afford these items(don't spend money) or hate the game.. Quit.. xD

hmm so 1) & 3) are contradiction. And if its CP adena why not equip your healer that you always say has so low gear, instead of trying 1/10 chance to make a lvl5? Bit selfish maybe but nvm I don't really care anyway  :) 

2) still wrong and my offer still up ;)

3 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

hmm so 1) & 3) are contradiction. And if its CP adena why not equip your healer that you always say has so low gear, instead of trying 1/10 chance to make a lvl5? Bit selfish maybe but nvm I don't really care anyway  :) 

2) still wrong and my offer still up ;)

Dont worry my friend is just a row all we get with a row :-) so stop crying and stay to you clan to resist :-).. our healers get better and i never cry about my gear or my healers gear i just i was answering to your cry about our gear difference 

Cheers :-)

6 minutes ago, Truffle said:

It's easier for retards like himself to cry and whine 24/7.. If you can't afford these items(don't spend money) or hate the game.. Quit.. xD

Who care about them :-D 

Just now, SpartianGuard said:

Dont worry my friend is just a row all we get with a row :-) so stop crying and stay to you clan to resist :-).. our healers get better and i never cry about my gear or my healers gear i just i was answering to your cry about our gear difference 

Cheers :-)

What cry lolz ?
It's just facts to proof that Supafly is taking nonsense ("Spartian has same gear than average Husaria") but nevermind I don't care anyway, spend freely xD

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Exactly.
But as long as ppl. like Spartian spend their income in L2Store, nothing will change.

Btw GZ on lv4.

im wonder how a guy who dont make RTM, dont buy from l2store, dont farm rbs etc, dont farm adena in open areas like af or superior, dont have a farmer cp.... how can afford a dark weapon +17 3sa, set pvp etc :) and if u will say "pm me and i will explain u how i do it" pls dont lose the time, if u wanna say it, write it here and its all.

btw before come here to say to spartian stop support l2store, first u need stop ur support to l2storet and also ur clan members, no ? or all of they are like u ? just make /summonadena and plop have enought adena to buy the events items ?

8 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Retards like you call every discussion cry/whine nowadays that's nothing new.  FYI I can afford items, I love the game, I just don't like what it's becoming since Neutron leads this sinking ship.

Yesterday another very old player quit after 12 or 13 years playing. bb Windows, take care.

Just now, BloodDark said:

im wonder how a guy who dont make RTM, dont buy from l2store, dont farm rbs etc, dont farm adena in open areas like af or superior, dont have a farmer cp.... how can afford a dark weapon +17 3sa, set pvp etc :) and if u will say "pm me and i will explain u how i do it" pls dont lose the time, if u wanna say it, write it here and its all.

btw before come here to say to spartian stop support l2store, first u need stop ur support to l2storet and also ur clan members, no ? or all of they are like u ? just make /summonadena and plop have enought adena to buy the events items ?

No, not all, only some :)

Just now, OmenOfSteel said:

Retards like you call every discussion cry/whine nowadays that's nothing new.  FYI I can afford items, I love the game, I just don't like what it's becoming since Neutron leads this sinking ship.

Yesterday another very old player quit after 12 or 13 years playing. bb Windows, take care.

Why don't you join him instead of crying here 24/7? It's a company, they are here to take your money.. The days of subscriptions are over for all games except WoW.. Move along my friend you clearly don't enjoy it anymore! 

Just now, Truffle said:

Dunno.. market price maybe 40,000? Did I spend anywhere near 40,000? No.. Will I tell you how? No.. :) 

I do not need you to tell me :D I asked you as a "Fun Fact", I have no problem with people spending money here :D I simply have other priorities :D 

The thing is, I still believe all promos are overpriced for a random outcome.. enchants, chance of obtaining a certain item from a box etc etc :) but hey if people are having fun, who am I to judge :D 

Just now, Truffle said:

Why don't you join him instead of crying here 24/7? It's a company, they are here to take your money.. The days of subscriptions are over for all games except WoW.. Move along my friend you clearly don't enjoy it anymore! 

You probably have no idea how dead NAIA and FREYA are, every week old players quitting here cos the game is in a zombie state.

Each guy quitting after 5 , 10 , 12 years tells me the same reason, the one I wrote here several times already.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

I do not need you to tell me :D I asked you as a "Fun Fact", I have no problem with people spending money here :D I simply have other priorities :D 

The thing is, I still believe all promos are overpriced for a random outcome.. enchants, chance of obtaining a certain item from a box etc etc :) but hey if people are having fun, who am I to judge :D 

I agree with you that things are over priced and that if things were priced and promoted here like over @ Innova people would be happier.. Big problem nowadays is player mentality as well.. For example on Chronos.. People are afraid to see their names pop up in red so they avoid PvP like the plague even while spending 10's of thousands on gear, all of its compounding unfortunately. If it were up to me prices would be adjusted to Russian server prices, mammon would have brooch jewels/shirts/etc. etc.. Will it ever happen this way? No, of course not.. Nuetron/Conguero have 0 control over any of it.. If people don't like the current business model.. don't spend.. if you don't like the current game.. quit. It's simple really.

1 minute ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You probably have no idea how dead NAIA and FREYA are, every week old players quitting here cos the game is in a zombie state.

Each guy quitting after 5 , 10 , 12 years tells me the same reason, the one I wrote here several times already.

I am aware how dead these servers are, +1 to merge all 3. The Freya/Naia merge is coming this year. :) 

13 minutes ago, Truffle said:

The days of subscriptions are over for all games except WoW.. Move along my friend you clearly don't enjoy it anymore! 

Wrong. Maybe from time to time you should use google.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/

In there the best cheat you can use is account sharing, but wait in 2 seconds you are automatically perma banned.

Sorry dude but with the money you spent i could afford to buy ncsoft.

Btw this topic was about sparti's new ame 4.

Yeah i know we are noob on naia since we can't get any lvl 6 yet :|

Archived