SpartianGuard Naia server Broooch Flash Sale

SpartianGuard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Quitted said:

Wrong. Maybe from time to time you should use google.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/

In there the best cheat you can use is account sharing, but wait in 2 second you are automatically perma banned.

Sorry dude but with the money you spent i could afford to buy ncsoft.

Btw this topic was about sparti's new ame 4.

Yeah i know we are noob on naia since we can't get any lvl 6 yet :|

Wow.. a game with a few thousand players.. Guess what 99.9% of gamers across console/PC play nowadays regularly.. Micro-Transaction games.. It's here to stay. With the money I spent you could buy a nice motor cycle in the US that's about it.

Just now, Truffle said:

You will have fun for a while until one side dominates the server then it will die again. It's just Lineage 2 in recent memory.

There's a difference between a dominating clan and a dead server.

On NAIA there is exactly 2 CPs (not even full) left to fight the big bad evil and that's it. Rest of the little remaining playerbase either just joins the winners (hello marw, hello-ex Ronins) or keeps PVPing mobs.

Hard times for the LastResistance xD

13 minutes ago, Truffle said:

No drama, just isn't it old for people to complain about pay2win? Quit, spend or don't spend and enjoy the game with what you have.

Look it's impossible to enjoy a game when you can't access 98% of the game content itself.

As infami said in another topic the problem arises when i have the same gear as you, but dw and brooch brs, multiple brooch brs.

Then you have to invest toons of real money.

It has to be said that sparti, sorry omen, has great ballz. Eventually Exe asks for lvl 5 jewels already done by others. You should know that omen.

To me the problem is the item price. In 2018 to attract new customers every company lowers its prices. NCWest is constantly raising them.

Don't be fooled. As to innova 25% of the revenue goes to innova sarl the rest to ncsoft korea.

I had to reroll elsewhere. Innova isn't that bad. With 10k us dollars you can have the same gear you have, and be 105 in 30 days with the pa exp.

Why ppl are still in here i don't know, nor i do understand.

As for games with micro transactions you know i prefer to play games where i have a chance, even if it's little, to play it as the others, where those others aren't allowed to purchase accounts, purchase game breaking items and the like.

tw 2 and skelth allows it. NCWest l2, or innova salvation l2 don't.

26 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

There's a difference between a dominating clan and a dead server.

the difference is that when a server have a dominant clan, usually the server get a resistance (2nd side) who if in few time dont change the things, like win dragons, pvps, gainak etc etc they just give up, if u dont want a familiar example i cang ive u other: when nova lose on naia just give up and move to chronos.

and when this happen dominant clan get bored and stop play, if u dont want familiar example i can give u other: 90% of SH stop play at NCwet when wrath dominate the server

and after this two facts, the cycle start again, but with less ppl every time.... finishing in only 1 server and closing the others

14 minutes ago, Truffle said:

No drama, just isn't it old for people to complain about pay2win? Quit, spend or don't spend and enjoy the game with what you have.

P2W is not like P2W.

You must be blind if don't see the current overload they push on our servers right now.

• Fcking Cloaks (that were usually part of the clan-update and F2P)
  • Zodiac Agathions (that were usually obtainable by fishing and F2P)
  • Circlets (that were always P2W I think)

No wonder ppl. fleeing from this wonderful game that gets ruined so fast by @Neutron

Next step to make it even more extreme:
Remove the complete map, keep only the character, L2Store and a Forum where ppl can boast what pixels they wear. I think some would still keep spending 9_9

Lets be honest marw. On naia you can enjoy l2 only if you join DH.

Try to play on chronos with your toon for a week and then come to me to say how much you enjoyed it when everytime truffle pops up you have to pr when he casts the second brooch br.

1 minute ago, marw said:

A lot of people have issue to accept that they will never be "the best" without money.

It's same in real life. Play for fun and you will be happy :) 

Have to agree 100%.

If someone has the "I must win everything" mentality, in worst case L2 will cost you an arm and a leg, in best case it will only make you unhappy.

If you have that mindset, it's not recommended to play L2 :)

PS: There is some exceptions to this: Guys who play L2 as their job. They won't be poor (opposite), and they will be among the best cos of unlimited adena/gear/time.

6 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Lets be honest marw. On naia you can enjoy l2 only if you join DH.

I'm not sure yet how much marw enjoys DH as from what I saw so far he's a 1-shot for everyone in HUSARIA :P

But yeah we're too few ppl and playing only around 2 hours/day so most of the time he can still farm in peace and enjoy mob PVP :)

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

a 1-shot for everyone in HUSARIA :P

I'm sometimes one shot for one of yours archer with top end game items (MsIndependent or something like that) :)   

I don't have pvp set, not even blessed, missing some defensive items, have low jewells. And even like it I have already killed some ppl from Husaria.

Anyway I working on my equipment and I really don't care about some low clan with people who will soon or later leave server. I joined because I want fight vs MAX in future.

lol leave me out of your delusions and seriously you're talking to the wrong ppl in a bad way about me as old skool Teon/Naia players know my worth in PVP and I didn't buy that from l2store (disclaimer: l2store didn't exist back then I know :P) nor from Localhost :)

ITT side vs X/RedSky vs Right were the good timez!!

3 hours ago, Truffle said:

So much nonsense being spewed :D

Well yeah but a good share of that nonsense comes from you :)

3 hours ago, Truffle said:

Crying 24/7 like Draecke won't get you anywhere, I think that's pretty clear guys. 

tbh you're the last to talk about crying when we didnt read anything else from you but "mana-regen bug" for months.

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Well yeah but a good share of that nonsense comes from you :)

tbh you're the last to talk about crying when we didnt read anything else from you but "mana-regen bug" for months.

Haha, if you ever have the pleasure to experience it you will understand. :) @Draecke haha, really you didn't buy your PvP "skill" out of the L2 store? Whats your 6 year old RMT post on Nova forums about then??

Meh can we, naia friends and foes, please be allowed to celebrate sparti's brand new lvl 4 ame? Thank you.

If i see foto with a brand new piece of gear i'm used to pm him with "gratz foto" not like on chronos "bleep you foto".

Thanks for sharing and gratz again sparti :P

18 hours ago, Truffle said:

Haha, if you ever have the pleasure to experience it you will understand. :) @Draecke haha, really you didn't buy your PvP "skill" out of the L2 store? Whats your 6 year old RMT post on Nova forums about then??

WTF are you smoking ? I wasn't in Nova 6 years ago lmao.. maybe people might start believe some of your propaganda if you get your facts straight like saying stuff like on SilentHorrors forum etc. but hey w/e - my wtb/t/s posts have always been like the ones linked below ;)

https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/trade-and-sale/16786-wts-t-b-good-stuff

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=556

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=286850

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224490

Also what PVP skillz are we even talking about here as I've always played SwS -> SwM/ISS -> Tank durr..

Stop reflecting & projecting your own image onto others :)

ps, plenty of ppl know for how much Valaska sold his stage1 anthy fist to J aka MIS0 and for how much J tried to sell the weapon after he made it stage 2 cause it's not like the guy was shy about that.. (actually several ppl tried to make me buy it so they could loan it from me lmao.. but am no Vood/BornInHell wannabe and never will be) so yeah no you'll stay king of rmt/l2store w/e for a long time @NCWest as I sincerely doubt anyone is going to beat the spending involved on your char. - no jealousy, just facts.

J made a simple list about spending in L2 & how it correlates to impact ingame and it still holds true.. actually it's way worse now..

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294273&highlight=Dragon+Weapon+Stage

On 19/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, Draecke said:

lol leave me out of your delusions and seriously you're talking to the wrong ppl in a bad way about me as old skool Teon/Naia players know my worth in PVP and I didn't buy that from l2store (disclaimer: l2store didn't exist back then I know :P) nor from Localhost :)

ITT side vs X/RedSky vs Right were the good timez!!

worth on pvp ? dude, on naia u was 24/7 sitting in aden shouting u buy r95 shield +10, u are only a buyer/seller char in aden, always QQing about DH, when nova left naia, u left ur clan and move with they, to form part of what ? the tank nova squad who was thinking that they was DD, focusing the enemys DD, spaming all the skills like a nob, instead of silence healers and had the control of the pvp. i have a lot of videos u doing that, but dont feel bad, all nova tanks was doing the same, kingscoobs, found, nazghul, etc :) and then, nova was asking why they was losing..... 3 simple words, cuz the tanks :)

hope with the new changes on tank, u learn the importance of justice punishment, cuz last time that i see u, u was a box more for defensive skills, no more

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

WTF are you smoking ? I wasn't in Nova 6 years ago lmao.. maybe people might start believe some of your propaganda if you get your facts straight like saying stuff like on SilentHorrors forum etc. but hey w/e - my wtb/t/s posts have always been like the ones linked below ;)

https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/trade-and-sale/16786-wts-t-b-good-stuff

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=556

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=286850

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224490

Also what PVP skillz are we even talking about here as I've always played SwS -> SwM/ISS -> Tank durr..

Stop reflecting & projecting your own image onto others :)

ps, plenty of ppl know for how much Valaska sold his stage1 anthy fist to J aka MIS0 and for how much J tried to sell the weapon after he made it stage 2 cause it's not like the guy was shy about that.. (actually several ppl tried to make me buy it so they could loan it from me lmao.. but am no Vood/BornInHell wannabe and never will be) so yeah no you'll stay king of rmt/l2store w/e for a long time @NCWest as I sincerely doubt anyone is going to beat the spending involved on your char. - no jealousy, just facts.

J made a simple list about spending in L2 & how it correlates to impact ingame and it still holds true.. actually it's way worse now..

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294273&highlight=Dragon+Weapon+Stage

I'll say it like a million times before, I didn't spend single a penny to get the stage 2 fists :D I know for a fact you're jealous, you like to bring it up a lot its okay that I hit your soft spot that 99% of the gear you own is from RMT/L2 store that you hate so much. Look you even went so far to delete your old ass RMT post on Nova forums, everything you cry about daily on these forums and you're part of the "problem".

Archived