Swordsinger solo weapon

zeleen

Hi guys 

What is the best option for soloing sws weapon wise ? atm i use top lux shop C-grade 2 hander sword (patk 184) but i was thinking of upgrading. Ive seen some cheap duals with 220+ patk but i've litteraly never seen any sws with duals. Would it be better just to stick with the 2 hander compared to the duals ? 

EDIT: i should mention im lvl 55 which poses a follow up question B-grade weap vs C-grade obviously B-grade would do more dmg but would it be enough dmg so that i can hit less on a mob and still make some adena ? i mainly solo in EV

2 hours ago, zeleen said:

Hi guys 

What is the best option for soloing sws weapon wise ? atm i use top lux shop C-grade 2 hander sword (patk 184) but i was thinking of upgrading. Ive seen some cheap duals with 220+ patk but i've litteraly never seen any sws with duals. Would it be better just to stick with the 2 hander compared to the duals ? 

EDIT: i should mention im lvl 55 which poses a follow up question B-grade weap vs C-grade obviously B-grade would do more dmg but would it be enough dmg so that i can hit less on a mob and still make some adena ? i mainly solo in EV

In classic version you're levelling up both Heavy mastery and Shield mastery, so my suggestion would be to wear the shield instead of 2h swords. 
This will give you 2 options : blunt/sword or dagger. Dagger hits faster and grants you an increased crt rate BUT less p.atk since you miss the mastery and, daggers in general, got lesser p.atk. 

I think sword and shield will always be the best option, a sls with a shield c until have the doom with the shield, some people like to play with Cursed Maingauche but the damage for time is not very effective with you are up with monsters that do not have much life

Archived