Forums

Epic TvT Event (3vs3) 23FEB19 (Gludio Server)

Immabe

I want to welcome everyone who is joining this Epic TvT event (3vs3)!

In the following content you will discover everything you need to know about this event.

This event will take place on the 23th February (Saturday), 2019 at 11:00am to 13:00pm (PST)

Please read carefully the following information that pertains to the location of the event, participation fees, rules of conduct/engagement, and its prizes.

Coliseum (Teleport from Town of Aden)

Participation (fees):

In order for players to participate in this event you must register for it.

For this type of event all I need is for one player to register for it. That player will collect the fees from the rest of the group.

You must do the following to complete the registration:

·         You will leave a comment on this page with everyone's NAMEs and LVLs ( if you don't want to reveal your lvl you can just send mail in game with that info)

·         Send the participation fee to Immabe.

·         When you send participation fee, you will do the following:

·         In subject line write: TvT Event Participation Fee NAMEs and LVLs

Each player will provide 100k to participate in the event. In other words, 300k per team.

There will be three categories: 1st group (lvls between 50-59), 2nd group (lvls between 60-69) and 3rd group (70+ lvls).

Registration will begin NOW and will END on the 22nd February, 2019 (Friday) (7:00pm PST).

Rules of engagement and behavior during the event:

When you all arrive at the Coliseum, you will ALL remain in the waiting lobby near the NPC Crystal.

No one is allowed to enter the arena. I am doing this to reduce a chaos during the event.

When I call your name, only then you will enter the arena and go to the opposite corners of it.

When I ask “READY?”, the players in the arena will start using self-buffs and potions.

When I say: “3, 2, 1 and GO GO GO!!!” The fight will begin!

Now, as far as buffs and potions, you are ONLY allowed to use your characters buffs, NPCs potions (CH potions including) and talismans. (examples: Haste Potion, Attack Speed, Casting Speed, and transformation skills). If you have a buffer in your party, you are obviously able to utilize his/her buffs to your advantage.

NOTHING ELSE!

Healing potions are NOT allowed! 

Keep in mind that once your party member is killed, he is dead and out of the team fight. Last standing Team (Member of that team), wins the fight.  

If you break these rules, you will automatically be disqualified and victory will go to your opponent.

When the fight is over, victorious players will remain in the arena until I tell them to leave.

If you pay for registration and you decided not to show-up, there will be no reimbursement. You will lose your adena and the victory will go to the other group. 

Please respect all of these rules, so everyone can have a great time together!

Also, do not talk in the chat to help me facilitate the event!

PRIZES:

1st place will receive 50% of the pool for their LVLs; 2nd and 3rd place will receive 25%.

All winners will receive rewards after all three categories among TvT are completed. Once it is done, I will call the winners into the arena to receive their awards. 

I ask you to respect each other as we participate in this event. I will not tolerate any misbehavior and if it happens, you will be disqualified from the event. (no reimbursement, you will lose your adena)

I wish the best of luck to everyone!

Please share this post with your friends! 

V/R,

Immabe

Archived