Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hime

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Juji Could you please give us clear answer, if this event means that we will not have damaged spellbooks drop in upcoming update. 

If we wouldn't have it that means NCWest cutting game functional again in order to make easy money, like it was with brooch jewels. 

If we would have spellbooks drop you have to inform your customers that this event is some sort of early access to future update content, but there will be free way to get spellbook later. Otherwise it might be considered as scam, as you are asking money for free items. 

Interesting money grab, time to watch how the chipmuks QQ how expensive it is to make +20 or +30 (because they just HAVE TO get to the max level of it).Interesting times ahead :)

2 minutes ago, Nikakashka said:

@Juji Could you please give us clear answer, if this event means that we will not have damaged spellbooks drop in upcoming update. 

If we wouldn't have it that means NCWest cutting game functional again in order to make easy money, like it was with brooch jewels. 

If we would have spellbooks drop you have to inform your customers that this event is some sort of early access to future update content, but there will be free way to get spellbook later. Otherwise it might be considered as scam, as you are asking money for free items. 

You must be very naive (not that I wonder).If something comes out from the L2Store exclusively, it will not make it to the free part of the game, as every other thing out there.There's milking to be done.

Notwithstanding the obvious, tiresome, historical, continued asinine value discussion (i.e. that never results in anything favorable for the customer/client) applicable to virtually all NCSTORE value, I'm surprised no-one has asked the following question of NCWEST...... @Juji

@Juji Your event page discusses the ability to "move up chapters"; however, it does not address the opposite action. If it takes 5x to move up, does one receive 5x lower items per one higher? Not wanting to be a cynic (heaven forbid lol), wouldn't it be easy to skew any event forcing more sales if both directions were not possible. A cynic might look through a crystal ball and see the majority percentage of "surprise lvl items" all top levels and ending up collecting dust in the wh of storage toons. Should we be customer/client cynics @Juji?

Cheers O.o 

7 hours ago, Meme said:

So 1386€ for 1 skill (ofc with chance to get lvl2 and 3 less money :D), and no bost exp :ph34r: 

SKILL Books LVL1 Total Books        
6 5 5        
7 5 10        
8 5 15        
9 5 20        
10 5 25        
11 25 50        
12 25 75        
13 25 100        
14 25 125        
15 25 150        
16 25 175        
17 25 200        
18 25 225        
19 25 250        
20 25 275        
21 60 335        
22 60 395        
23 60 455        
24 60 515        
25 60 575        
26 60 635        
27 60 695        
28 60 755        
29 60 815 Packs NCCOINS NCOINS Total NCCOINS  
30 60 875 88 1260 110880     1.386,00€

DAMN... 1.386! P2W

There are so many wrong things on this.

The fact that they turned a upcoming feature that would make us leave town and go farm something besides exp into ncstore exclusive is disappointing ( being polite).

Now seeing the bonus for max skill level and the prices for those books the only conclusion one can get is the GAP will increase even further. Why didn't you put to choose the skill we want to level up? Being able to learn both attack and defense skills is just too OP, it will break (already broken) game balance.

I've seen in the couple last event ppl pay a couple of hundred thousands ncoins like it was nothing, so don't tell me that no one will put those skills lv 30... LOL

I was really excited about the new update, i thought to myself, "wow, there will be lots of new content to go after, it will be really fun". Now I'm not so sure about it. Artefacts you turned into ncstore exclusive and now the forgotten skills. So my question is, What's left? Will this fafurion update be one more grinding level experience?

There are so many ways u can get ppl to expend money on your game that doesn't change game mechanics, i really don't know why ncsoft keep insisting on this freaking milking store that is only leads to players desertion.

12 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

lucky spenders again they will spend 10-20k dollars and they will make it ! unluky us who manage to make a decent gear with the years

Good for them, but ... we do not know if in the fafurion damn update we'll can get passive books through farming.

maybe yes... so you will can get decent passive skills with the years.

1 minute ago, ChiChele said:

lucky spenders again they will spend 10-20k dollars and they will make it ! unluky us who manage to make a decent gear with the years

Well there was a time when this was possible.

Look at the DH core. They did'nt spent a single cent on this game untill two years ago. Then it became impossile to buy l2 store stuff with adena

earned in game because no one sold that gear in the very beginning. Eg. it took one entire year to tevas to make a +20 cloack

17 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

I've seen in the couple last event ppl pay a couple of hundred thousands ncoins like it was nothing, so don't tell me that no one will put those skills lv 30... LOL

Well you are right mate. I've seen this happening only on another game, an ncsoft game too, named aion.

One evening two saudi princes, totally drunk, bought everything and then donated everything just for fun. And then as fast as they came as fast they left

to never ever log back.

Two years ago a dude, I don't remember the nick now but I can find it if you want, calculated that to be a top dog on chronos you will need 100 grands,

or 100.000 usd.

And that was before the cloacks, the circlets, the dragon shirts, the sayha's talismans and so on.

Nowaday to be a top dog in chronos you will need something around 300 to 500 grands.

So I'm not suprised at all if someone spends like 30 to 50 grands per event in here.

Of course this business model which points everything to 100 whales letting hundreds and hundreds of players to quit is, to be polite, arguable.

I bet Jujii himself knows that this way of acting will destroy what remains of l2 ncwest.

To be polite, again, every real 2019 mmo, like fortnite, apex legends, doesn't have any loot box at all.

They are earning millions and millions of usd simply selling cosmetics.

Everyone can check what every fortnite streamer spent in cosmetics

We are talking about 5.000 usd x streamer to say the less.

5.000x250.000 users= 1.250.000.000 usd x year

19 minutes ago, BmD said:

Well there was a time when this was possible.

Look at the DH core. They did'nt spent a single cent on this game untill two years ago. Then it became impossile to buy l2 store stuff with adena

earned in game because no one sold that gear in the very beginning. Eg. it took one entire year to tevas to make a +20 cloack

Well you are right mate. I've seen this happening only on another game, an ncsoft game too, named aion.

One evening two saudi princes, totally drunk, bought everything and then donated everything just for fun. And then as fast as they came as fast they left

to never ever log back.

Two years ago a dude, I don't remember the nick now but I can find it if you want, calculated that to be a top dog on chronos you will need 100 grands,

or 100.000 usd.

And that was before the cloacks, the circlets, the dragon shirts, the sayha's talismans and so on.

Nowaday to be a top dog in chronos you will need something around 300 to 500 grands.

So I'm not suprised at all if someone spends like 30 to 50 grands per event in here.

Of course this business model which points everything to 100 whales letting hundreds and hundreds of players to quit is, to be polite, arguable.

I bet Jujii himself knows that this way of acting will destroy what remains of l2 ncwest.

To be polite, again, every real 2019 mmo, like fortnite, apex legends, doesn't have any loot box at all.

They are earning millions and millions of usd simply selling cosmetics.

Everyone can check what every fortnite streamer spent in cosmetics

We are talking about 5.000 usd x streamer to say the less.

5.000x250.000 users= 1.250.000.000 usd x year

guess what ! ppl who farming from top clans dragons rbs only those they will spend adena cause they have them, spenders will spend dollars to make it , and the rest ppl who dont cant farm dragons and rbs and they cant farm in open areas Cause the drop rate in mobs is from 0.000.1 to S h it and even if you want to farm in open areas you need to have 3 pc for a full party and macro 24/24 h which you cant do that cause you will get ban as many players who played from different pc's. lot of friends told me that they want to start l2 official my answer is this and the new players Dont just dont find another game you cant survive in this game if you dont have Big visa ! its simple this game is for rich ppl not for mid ppl like us ! try to save 150bill in your warehouse without spending 1 dolar in l2store just for farm you will need 10 years. or better create a new char and try to reach every top item how much you will need simple as that

2 hours ago, BmD said:

Yidao wrote, back in the day, that to upgrade just one skill to 30 both on main and dual it costed around 30k usd

they paid in wan obviously so it's a rough conversion.

Yidao wrote that only a couple of dudes went that far because all the others gave up long before.

I've tried to search for that topic but I couldn't find it.

So I have to assume that Yidao wrote that on rochand.

Hopefully he can re-post all the thing.

There were two videos too If I do remember well.

Contrary to rumor I don't have a Lineage 2 database; it's all typed up on the spot and then quickly forgotten again.

Here is the Korean event page:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/180117_bereth

As you can see on the bottom, a Forgotten Spellbook cost 2500 Won aka 2.5 dollars, the 10 Book Pack cost 20 dollars. It's not cheap, but since the gambling aspect is limited - even if you get a lot of Chapter 1 Books, you can always upgrade them to Chapter 2 or 3 - I personally find this a rather good event. Simply spend a few thousand dollars and you will eventually get there. No money is annihilated.

I myself will do what I recommended Auburn on the previous page: go to lvl 5 now and then wait for the update to get the rest for free. Of course it is possible that the Damaged Spellbooks won't drop in our version of Fafurion, but then all you have to do is take a break for a year or two and get your Forgotten Spellbooks in the next iteration of this event, which will in this case certainly come xD

What I can say, because I really love this game and I am passionate about it ….. 

I start not to like it :(  from the beautiful magical world, where countless players had real fun, a great experience, it turned into a true money generator and nothing else :( 

How you do not see we have less and less players, less and less servers, because of such promos, a steady decline of the L2 community ..

sad.

Another flash selling event that offers next to nothing to the majority of the player base (which wont spend a fortune to play) with the side bonus that some ppl will ragequit :D.

There are already TOO many promo items/features that mid players cant acquire neither by game playing nor by l2 store, as NC production keeps bringing new features again and again that boost classes unevenly.

Balance the game, attract new players, make older promo items permanent and/or acquirable by in game means and ffs average your prices....OR.....keep milking your fat cows till they hit NPCs for fun.

I'm definitely not paying for this sh1t.

17 minutes ago, Shard said:

Juji why do you kill this game even more with this stupid PayToKillServer items ?

Noone will stay if you gona keep pushing more and more with this stupid PTKS items.

Why ? why why why ????? why kill this Live servers ?

no worries bro, only scroll you can get, no skill at all :) juji was make miracle :D not add skill :) juji with you :)

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the issue now for the Forgotten Skills missing. We will update the thread if an emergency maintenance will be needed to resolve this issue.

Do you want to have 50 online only donors who left all they money in this server, fighting npcs ?
Why do you kill this game ?

Archived