Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hime

Who needs the new skills when he/she can purchase NCoins and new scrolls that cannot be used? 

You're all too greedy..

We are now entering the next phase.. freetopay and paytowin now officially become paytopay... joy is in paying...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really this event KILL the game, is only a competition of who spend more money for get strong,100% pay to win. NCSOFT take concience about this event!!, i have manys friend whos today is going to get retired for this event. ty

In terms of the forgotten ( ^^' ) skills, is there really no difference between lvl 1 and lvl 2, and then between lvl 3 and lvl 4? Not even 0.5%? What is the point in making the same effect of 2 expensive skills? If I was mean, I'd think it is to hide the high cost, but I'm not, so I'm genuinely asking :)

PS. I'll stop at lvl5 for now, could you also kindly answer the question below:

32 minutes ago, Nikakashka said:

@Juji Please answer our question! are you planning to remove free forgotten scrolls from upcoming update?

4 hours ago, HiccUps said:

Notwithstanding the obvious, tiresome, historical, continued asinine value discussion (i.e. that never results in anything favorable for the customer/client) applicable to virtually all NCSTORE value, I'm surprised no-one has asked the following question of NCWEST...... @Juji

@Juji Your event page discusses the ability to "move up chapters"; however, it does not address the opposite action. If it takes 5x to move up, does one receive 5x lower items per one higher? Not wanting to be a cynic (heaven forbid lol), wouldn't it be easy to skew any event forcing more sales if both directions were not possible. A cynic might look through a crystal ball and see the majority percentage of "surprise lvl items" all top levels and ending up collecting dust in the wh of storage toons. Should we be customer/client cynics @Juji?

Cheers O.o 

Staying away from the again obvious release flaw (i.e. if not working at all is deemed a flaw), I'm again trying to understand the lack of any response from @Juji to questions about the items he is attempting to sell. Wouldn't a full explanation and answering questions (from potential customers) "prior to" the release be beneficial for sales? If not answered, would those at NCWEST (if the shoes were reversed, mind you) feel like they were potentially being hoodwinked when placed in the same position they are putting their customers in? Even those who can remember the "try it Mikey, you'll like it" era had at least the contents fully described of what they were buying.

So if sales are preferred v. the optics of potential sarcasm (which this is far from), then maybe @Juji would enlighten the potential customer base and have a constructive dialogue being forthright about the new items (please use this on every event as a suggestion). That said, this is asking for only info related to the event - it does not ask for answers to "I want this later", "why can't we have..." etc......

Cheers O.o 

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Helv said:

Will there be an emergency maintenance today? I need to go out and wanted to leave my character online, but if the server go down there is no point.

Yes, there will be an unscheduled maintenance to address the event being unavailable. We'll have the schedule shortly.

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Nikakashka said:

@Juji Please answer our question! are you planning to remove free forgotten scrolls from upcoming update?

We cannot answer this question at this time since we do not have the Fafurion update from the Dev team, but I will ask if they plan to include the Damaged Spellbooks in the content update.

11 minutes ago, Juji said:

We cannot answer this question at this time since we do not have the Fafurion update from the Dev team, but I will ask if they plan to include the Damaged Spellbooks in the content update.

So you mean that there is a chance that now you are selling items on insane price that might be free in few months? 
Or you mean Dev team might consider removing drop of the item that exist on all other servers? This where suppose to be one of the main features of upcoming update. That was the only way for normal players to make adena. And Dev team might consider to remove it?

Just now, Nikakashka said:

So you mean that there is a chance that now you are selling items on insane price that might be free in few months? 
Or you mean Dev team might consider removing drop of the item that exist on all other servers? This where suppose to be one of the main features of upcoming update. That was the only way for normal players to make adena. And Dev team might consider to remove it?

GOod point BRO w8ing for an answer on that too...LMAO

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

thats not an dev decision... thats a sales/business oness

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Don't give us this pathetic excuse of "I don't know what the future holds" you are the one signed on the "producers letter" so you should have a clue about fafurion and the future, this event is a cash grab to support the new classic patch and to give the live server something to fight over while you make Bank on classic, any so called "producer" should have a clue what's going on, or are you now just a random NCWest employee?

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

By the way. If you don't have Fafurion update yet, you should not have access to Forgotten Skills as well. Am I wrong?

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

we cannot answer .means no.

20 minutes ago, Nikakashka said:

Hasn't stopped them before. Artifacts are also a main feature, yet on NA servers they are behind a very big paywall that only get lowered once every 4-5 months to have a chance at a chance of getting an Artifact upgrade. Same goes for the Brooch Jewels. Core game mechanic that is behind a 6-month internal paywall where you get to pay to have a chance to gamble on boxes, so you maybe get the boxes you get to gamble for the jewel you want which has a big chance of failing when you gamble to increase it's level.

More disturbing is that @Juji announced over a year ago that he wanted a way closer update cycle with the Korean servers, which till day has not changed. Japan already got Fafurion, Russia did too, Europe gets it next week. And @Juji still claiming he has no information from the Development Team while their is a full English patch ready to go live in Europe.

First of all to Yidao. You must have a fully database mate. We are all counting on you.

Second. I've never see Allaroundme so upset for something in his entire life, so it speaks by itself.

5 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

Core game mechanic that is behind a 6-month internal paywall where you get to pay to have a chance to gamble on boxes, so you maybe get the boxes you get to gamble for the jewel you want which has a big chance of failing when you gamble to increase it's level.

Third sorry shoppy don't talk about something you don't know. Jewels are always available 365/365 the chance tables are not the same as ncwest, like there are different tables and methods to upgrade the circlets and the talismans.

Fourth. I've never seen Temperance so upset in her entire life, and this speaks by itself too.

Idk the system refuses to let the players spend for something that was intended to be f2p lol

15 hours ago, Hime said:
Eve the Crystal Seer will be available until February 27 and Fortune Tickets will be removed from players' inventories then.

Posted 3.21 am european time.

Wtf guys. we have to go to sleep and work next morning. why cant you post it earlier?  i opened all my fortune reading coupons before sleeping.

Now i have to sell all the craps i got just to get my adenas back (almost).

2 minutes ago, BmD said:

Third sorry shoppy don't talk about something you don't know. Jewels are always available 365/365 the chance tables are not the same as ncwest, like there are different tables and methods to upgrade the circlets and the talismans.

In the Korean, Japanese and European client you can get the Brooch Jewels any time you want via the L2Store and/or NPC sale. On NA servers, they are only available during the event periods in L2Store and then outside of the store promotion from player shops. Which is technically 365/365 but also means the people with bigger cash flow can lock down the market and just buy out e.g. Sapphire from all player shops. While on any of the other servers, any player can wake up in the morning and decide to spend real money or adena to try Sapphire 6.

7 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

In the Korean, Japanese and European client you can get the Brooch Jewels any time you want via the L2Store and/or NPC sale. On NA servers, they are only available during the event periods in L2Store and then outside of the store promotion from player shops. Which is technically 365/365 but also means the people with bigger cash flow can lock down the market and just buy out e.g. Sapphire from all player shops. While on any of the other servers, any player can wake up in the morning and decide to spend real money or adena to try Sapphire 6.

No. Event off 200 jewel caskets on core = 25 euros Event on 400 jewel casket = 35 euros

NCwest event on 150 jewel casket = 200 euros

This means everyone can gear up with 300-500 euros there.

Plus ask yourself why the circlet enchant method is different only on ncwest, aka the same as the cloack.

But the one who really touched the point was lil spawn :D

yo spawnako it has been a long time since i beat your bum :P

Archived