Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hime

3 minutes ago, BmD said:

The fact that on European servers you can buy a random La Vie Brooch Jewel Box for 5m adena, 5 GE and 5 EoD at any given time vs the NCSoft NA Server promotion only means anyone without any financial boost (no credit card) can get level 5 Brooch Jewels. Something on NCSoft NA servers is only entitled to those that have deep pockets, can trade adena for Ncoin (grey-market RMT) and those that cannot have to grind deep into the adena to buy them off the player market,for Ncoin:adena rations set by those RMT sellers.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team

Hello all,

We understand you have questions and concerns regarding the Damaged Spellbooks in the Fafurion update. We don't have a lot of information at this time regarding Damaged Spellbooks, but we're working on getting answers about them from the dev team.

There will be an unscheduled maintenance for 1 hour at 11 a.m. PST to activate the Forgotten Skills.

Just now, Hime said:

Hello all,

We understand you have questions and concerns regarding the Damaged Spellbooks in the Fafurion update. We don't have a lot of information at this time regarding Damaged Spellbooks, but we're working on getting answers about them from the dev team.

There will be an unscheduled maintenance for 1 hour at 11 a.m. PST to activate the Forgotten Skills.

@Hime What is PST? Can't you guys just announce GMT+1 times too?

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

@hime Here is your Answer to all this THERE IS NO Forgoten SKILLS for this Update only FAFURION update ! you can do this only if you using l2java or Took files from l2 OFF 
Which you have to Be with The Updates income ! SO No Fafurion no Forgoten Skills

1 hour ago, Juji said:

but I will ask if they plan to include the Damaged Spellbooks in the content update.

Sorry sir but what does that mean ? in euro version, ru version korean version of lineage fafurion update Damaged Spellbooks are in content like they should be.

What does that mean "i will ask dev team if they plan to include them in content update" 

Damaged Spellbooks supposed to be in content of next update. 

I don't get it how and why you mention something like that 

17 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

Sorry sir but what does that mean ? in euro version, ru version korean version of lineage fafurion update Damaged Spellbooks are in content like they should be.

What does that mean "i will ask dev team if they plan to include them in content update" 

Damaged Spellbooks supposed to be in content of next update. 

I don't get it how and why you mention something like that 

Ok..so far no answers relative to moving chapters up/down...and mixed information on update inclusion - kind of goes without saying that any hope of being forthright on a "prior to" basis is hopeless. Truly sad that the NA mkt has to take scraps of info and game attributes enjoyed by the rest of the worldwide l2 community. Does the EU community and others fight for their customers better and get reasonable results...or?

Imagine, a server where everyone had the opportunity to purchase items at a level commensurate with the rest of the overall community.  Server growth and company sales growth.....naw, what was I thinking that's just foolish. O.o

Please understand that NCSoft does not have the fault when offering items for money, it is our fault for accepting to buy those items at high prices. This can be demonstrated with a single fact, if nobody buys these items for a month, I assure you that they will just take steps to see what happens with the server. But if the most powerful of the game buy no matter their value, nothing will matter and our allegations will remain in the memory as it has always been. (sorry for my traduction in google traslator)

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

these event are just coming and no services provided for the good quality of lineage2. When will they punish illegal programs / use of autoclicks among others?
You would have the potential to become a good server but just want to know about the event for money and more money and much more money.
Nothing to work hard to solve serious lineage problems that always affected.

I wholeheartedly hope you guys do something about anything about these issues and actually lately just think about adding events for money and more money.
I know you will do what you always do ignore the message but here is my revolt.
a good week.

13 minutes ago, HItEye said:

Please understand that NCSoft does not have the fault when offering items for money, it is our fault for accepting to buy those items at high prices. This can be demonstrated with a single fact, if nobody buys these items for a month, I assure you that they will just take steps to see what happens with the server. But if the most powerful of the game buy no matter their value, nothing will matter and our allegations will remain in the memory as it has always been. (sorry for my traduction in google traslator)

Our fault is we love this game, we have only one fault from our side but can you number their faults?

When you ask something or anything related to game, it took forever to answer you and the funny part is when you send a ticket they answer with this poor answer which i hate most

THE BEST PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THIS IS THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!

omg how i hate this answer like it's going to be solved in a day.

8 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

Our fault is we love this game, we have only one fault from our side but can you number their faults?

When you ask something or anything related to game, it took forever to answer you and the funny part is when you send a ticket they answer with this poor answer which i hate most

THE BEST PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THIS IS THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!

omg how i hate this answer like it's going to be solved in a day.

Hheheeh ozzooo try with the other reply given by template

eg. you just failed to enchant a circlet to +1 after trying 1.200 times

submit a ticket

answer

this game is based on chances so try harder

question which chances? how many are the chances who give this kind of copy-paste answers has to be paid by the end of the week instead of beeing fire up

on that very place?

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

When will we have the official announcement that the books will only be L2Store ???

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

And again:
If you don't have Fafurion update content, you should not have access to Forgotten skills. 
We are not kids in nursery who can believe that you don't know if Santa will come this year.  If you would be honest from the beginning we would not be that angry by now

One more event pay to win ncwest !!!! The interest for money is more and more discharged than with the diversion of the players. They put these events that need to spend horrors of money and do not think at all about adjusting the drop rate of the servers so that they can participate with adena, on the contrary they decrease even more with each update !!! Congratulations are giving the second stab in the old servers !!!

2 hours ago, ChiChele said:

@hime Here is your Answer to all this THERE IS NO Forgoten SKILLS for this Update only FAFURION update ! you can do this only if you using l2java or Took files from l2 OFF 
Which you have to Be with The Updates income ! SO No Fafurion no Forgoten Skills

You're so clueless brah, find a simpler thing to boggle your head upon, this it's not for you.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

We cannot answer this question at this time since we do not have the Fafurion update from the Dev team, but I will ask if they plan to include the Damaged Spellbooks in the content update.

And if you say "yes", no one will spend xD...

imo there is no problem the item droping from monsters @ncwest rate,

and item being on l2store shop!

player that want to speed up procces will buy,

player that want to farm it will do so,

i remember we got like 2-3 years without sgc chapter 1 obtainable by ingame means and still ppl had +20 stills

cheers

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Lemme try and rephrase the question a little better. In korean version of Fafurion damaged spellbooks are in the drop tables meaning they should come over in our update as well. So instead of asking if they are going to BE in our update, lemme ask it like this. Are YOU planning on removing them?

P.S. Its kind of sad that the community of the game knows more about the future of your company and game than you do.

Archived