Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Are there other ways of obtaining the spellbooks past level 40 needed other then hunting and buying? I am asking because I spent few days, few hours each, in Sea of Spores and not a single spellbook drop. NADA! I am not willing to spend about 30 mil for my SK and PP books, so unless there is another way to obtain them, I am done. I have decided to put up with the bots, I know gear takes time, so I am Ok with continuing with my D grade until I can upgrade, but playing without my skills is something I am not willing to do.

This game has serious shortage of spellbooks. There is got to be another way...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TooTiredofBots said:

Are there other ways of obtaining the spellbooks past level 40 needed other then hunting and buying? I am asking because I spent few days, few hours each, in Sea of Spores and not a single spellbook drop. NADA! I am not willing to spend about 30 mil for my SK and PP books, so unless there is another way to obtain them, I am done. I have decided to put up with the bots, I know gear takes time, so I am Ok with continuing with my D grade until I can upgrade, but playing without my skills is something I am not willing to do.

This game has serious shortage of spellbooks. There is got to be another way...

Then see you in another server.
Sadly there is no other way but buying the books or just drop them. 
They should improve them as reward with Silver coins obtained from VIP3-VIP4, still unfair, but for sure it'll help a lot those players and we would even hope for a lil more market. 

Oh, otherwise just wait for some months 'till we get the update where the spellbook areas got totaly revamped. Not sure if they increased drop rate of books or just removed them, i don't remember where i saw the patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not classic ways. In Old Lineage 2, even in C1, never were such miserable chances for spellbook drops.

I don't really understand why to do this thing? why keep chances for books so low? only who makes profit from this - are bots, selling CDL\DW for 10kk, and then selling adena for real money.

I could understand such loyal attitude of NCSOft to bots, if the game was P2P... but it is F2P! So i really don't understand why keep this bot-parade.

NCSoft, answer me plz @Hime

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PiktasKeksas said:

i smell weak ppl in this server.

This is marathon not a sprint. Get used to hardly abtaining things

I hate people like this, "if you don't like it leave" mentality, "this is the way the game was meant to be played", which it was not, rates are lower here than EU. "Weak people" You really have no idea on how games are meant to be played. There has to be a balance. Free players, spenders. Hardcore and casual. People with your outlook only push people away. If you want to play by yourself as the population dwindles, keep spewing this toxic idea that things can't change. Bots don't care how hard the servers is, so sooner or later you'll only be playing with them, as the game is not fun for the majority. No matter how hard the grind, and everything else that comes with this game. People WILL NOT play a game where they can't enjoy progression. Lets not mention the time it takes unless you constantly do the daily's.  This is the poor game design that encourages boxes, botting, rmt, and other cheating aspects. The only thing that gives me hope is there are willing to give d grade weapons to people who get level 20 in the next update. The game previously  learned from it's mistakes in updates drop rates inceased, free gear to returning players in high 5. Exp weekends. Gm buffs. etc.. As a player that has played since c2 most spell books were 100k-1kk not this 12 million bull-crap. Nostalgia only gets you so far. A small boost wont hurt anything if people cant maintain their own characters. Why are people buying adena? Because they cant get it their self. Not everyone was made to be rich, but something is wrong here. I know the response will be, it's a sprint not a race, yeah that is true. To bad games that take years for the average person fail. The phone game is doing way better than this and there is a reason for that. 

Edited by Jcl81
spelling
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PiktasKeksas said:

i smell weak ppl in this server.

This is marathon not a sprint. Get used to hardly abtaining things

A lot of people think the classic version is "hardcore". There is nothing hardcore about it with all the dailies and if you consider the current drop/spoil rates hardcore, well it is not, it just stupid and it took all the fun out of the game. Used to feel good back in the day when you spent 4-5 hours and had something to show for it. So far it looks like they took all the fun stuff out of the L2 we knew back in the day and gave us this stripped down version of a once great game. The only thing that is close to the old L2 is the bots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Qwald said:

This is not classic ways. In Old Lineage 2, even in C1, never were such miserable chances for spellbook drops.

I don't really understand why to do this thing? why keep chances for books so low? only who makes profit from this - are bots, selling CDL\DW for 10kk, and then selling adena for real money.

I could understand such loyal attitude of NCSOft to bots, if the game was P2P... but it is F2P! So i really don't understand why keep this bot-parade.

NCSoft, answer me plz @Hime

I am not sure on what server you are, but DW on TI is like 18mil currently and Haste goes for about 8mil.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...