New Event: Oriana's Lucky Draw Planned for Wed, March 21

Conguero

1 hour ago, 4b3 said:

I hate to see it every time here, u ppl always cry , no matter what reason is 

P2W event  - QQ

Free event - QQ

adena drop - QQ

dosn't matter what prizes gonna be - they are for FREE

about new people - agree that it's impossible almost to get in top tear in 2 months w/o any donation, BUT please tell me , do u wanna play this game 10y and then someone register new acc and w/o donation or any effort he will be the same gear and etc ??? don't think so.

about adena earning - i have weak pc for pvp and i don't have time for cp , so i love to gamble and don't love to donate

i earn adena from AH and it's about 500kk-1b for a WEAK (log in about 1-3 times a day for 10-20mins) 

so please ppl if u braindead don't blame others.

you look that kind guy who telling "i got 40noobles chars and i do 2bils per month :"D businessman :D no offence just joking 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Conguero said:

Oriana's Lucky Draw is a new in-game event that we plan to run March 21 through April 11. We're sympathetic to a lot of your feedback regarding recent promotions and events, and it's important to us to launch this event with no embedded L2 Store component. Players will receive the necessary Lucky Draw Supply Items entirely through in-game participation in the event. Each hour eligible participants will have a chance to be drawn as a winner to receive one of five prizes which are on a set rotation throughout each day. Participants in each drawing who do not win will receive event currency which can be turned in for randomized reward boxes.

The full event details page, including all possible rewards, will be posted tomorrow on the front page of the website. We hope you'll enjoy this new event. Stay tuned!

What a clever ruse to get people to buy the upgraded Prestige Packs with the supposedly better drop rune. I'm on to you NCSoft.

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Most like it we will get: the event who ran on europe server on september 2017 Recycled EU event :) suitable for NcWest.

If it is that event, it will only be fun if the +10 Helios weapon is permanent.

Sadly, I don't need any of the other prize items. Did someone mention Dragon weapons, shirts, etc.? Yeah, why not add those to this event? That way everyone has a "fair" chance to get them. Unlike the paid events.

19 minutes ago, FatherFortuitous said:

If it is that event, it will only be fun if the +10 Helios weapon is permanent.

Sadly, I don't need any of the other prize items. Did someone mention Dragon weapons, shirts, etc.? Yeah, why not add those to this event? That way everyone has a "fair" chance to get them. Unlike the paid events.

I think boxes will be deleted...not the weapon

What is a billion adena? Nothing for now. Impossible to get even common r99 gear. But, in the same time, newbies can't get it. So newbies can not farm in top locations. Ofc, u can stay in low-level regions, and farm them with the same-level boxes. But, if u want enjoy the game, grind is not so fun. Except ban bot-makers, U kill adena drop =/. So now, they r like Robin Hoods: produce adena for not train-players and cp-teams. I love play solo, but economic system failed.

1 more thing: Why ppl left?

Not intersting. Nothing is happen. DH farm all(just for example). I'm saying not against DH or any other. We need more sides. If we have more ppl it can change ballance.

NC is very greedy. U tried to get much money from 1 player who can pay alot, but u forgot players who can pay a bit. Quantity/quality dilemma.

Rly, look what is going on. I spent just for last week $200 for some gear.( It was not for solo farm location ( need much more) just for comfortable play "from time to time".) And it changed nothing. I'm not satisfied. In any other game $200 per mont is crazy. 

2nd "1 more thing":

When paulina r95 be able in game store? It's just one of many possible items. U just loose ur money and ppl.

Gret Idea and I'm giving u for free. Ofc u can send some fee from sales too *_^ . Just joke. As I said, u r greedy.

Use boxed tradeble time-limited gear for events like pvp/pve 16++, gear 10++. 

Is this hard to unerstand? Than ask me ;)

...until I left this game.

PS

I' m not native speaker. But I hope nobody needs translator. =P

nothing new spring comes mood changes, the company makes a positive move after 12 months of p2w events which spread derpression into players so ..

was expecting a f2p event keep in mind 3x OP items introduced lately.

just w8 after this event to check the rest of items that they plan.

cheers

12 hours ago, Irlumir said:

OMG this sounds extremly rewarding......

I must make a ticket and report this BUG xD ...............................

Please irlu I wanted to say that myself :|

It sounds extremely rewarding but wait

– Every attempt has a chance to draw a winner (not 100%). It may happen that no one gets the main reward.
– Attempt time is random. If all 5 tries happened, but no winner was found, the new round will start.

Ok this is still l2 ncwest :D

Guys, stop complaining. There are so many other topics where you have already shared your feedback on the state of L2 (and I agree with most of you).

NC listened and decided to do something nice for everyone and that's cool. I don't expect them to fix everything in one week, that's not possible. Just say 'thanks' and 'keep up the good work...' Otherwise, they may come to a conclusion that people will cry/whine no matter what, so why bother?

18 hours ago, Conguero said:

Oriana's Lucky Draw is a new in-game event that we plan to run March 21 through April 11. We're sympathetic to a lot of your feedback regarding recent promotions and events, and it's important to us to launch this event with no embedded L2 Store component. Players will receive the necessary Lucky Draw Supply Items entirely through in-game participation in the event. Each hour eligible participants will have a chance to be drawn as a winner to receive one of five prizes which are on a set rotation throughout each day. Participants in each drawing who do not win will receive event currency which can be turned in for randomized reward boxes.

The full event details page, including all possible rewards, will be posted tomorrow on the front page of the website. We hope you'll enjoy this new event. Stay tuned!

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Helv said:

Guys, stop complaining. There are so many other topics where you have already shared your feedback on the state of L2 (and I agree with most of you).

I'm not sure they r looking at them.

We had weekend jewelry sale, but info was posted today. GJ. I had no time  even prepare my money =/.

Now there's a familiar idea. Let's have two concurrent events. In one you can buy something from the L2store. In the other, you don't have to buy anything. Each event has its own awesome set of prizes. To rein in the possibility of people overspending for advantage, the odds of winning something in the L2Store event are lower, but the number of opportunities increases for the wallet grabbers. The non-L2store event requires farming...and people can use adena to buy a rune that increases the chances of getting a drop. That's it. A chance. Because drop rates totally blow, the non-L2store event lasts a week longer than the L2Store event. Prizes aren't handed out until both events have concluded.

42 minutes ago, MalumInSe said:

...and people can use adena to buy a rune that increases the chances of getting a drop. That's it. A chance. Because drop rates totally blow, .....

Dude, what u gonna do with drop? Sell in store? For adena? Back adena drop quantity for mid lvl monsters.

NC, if u want positive changes  sell in store items like x10 85-95lvls, x5 96-98lvls, x3 99-101lvls, x2 100+ lvls adena drop runes. And make penalty if party have low-lvl "droper", and hightlvl wo any rune.

PS.

Offer me and I will change your world...

..."for truly free" like u said.

1 hour ago, AllAroundMe said:

So what am i supposed to do with this months Lineage 2 allowance i have?

wtf ...

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BUY!

shut-up-and-take-my-money_28289347_big_.

You always can buy any permanent items in l2store )) rare jewelry packs for example! 

10 minutes ago, Whatif said:

You always can buy any permanent items in l2store )) rare jewelry packs for example! 

Rare packs with some unplayable sh*t like immortal armor for $100 per month ?

Is that joke? By the way I'm not smiling.

In store is not able many items what can help users. They are not sale, players not buy from store. What NC do in this case? Right, they make some new gambling items. But tops already bored spent thousands and newbies whos look at them think: I'd better play smtn what give me more fun and be much cheaper.

It's no matter. I'd better pay more, but give me oportunity to feel strong. Only one rare pack change nothing today.

Din't u see, usualy nobody pick 99lvl in 99 instances (the same with other lvls), cause players won't spend alot of time for daylies. Notice it. Give a chance for solo players do smtn in-game. It will be good for all: money for developers, fun for players.

Update.

Just right now checked up prestige pack. They removed +100% exp from there. (Idk stucked or not exp runes from prestige pack and destiny before. Answer plz if anybody knows.) 

I don't understand why they made improvements for Astatin farmers only(+300% adena) but forgot about newbies and casual players. [W/o gear u can't do there solo with own boxes. Solo content is dead. Plz don't remember me about Katia and shity HB.. ]

Can anybody explain me they r rly brainless? 

7 hours ago, FatherFortuitous said:

What a clever ruse to get people to buy the upgraded Prestige Packs with the supposedly better drop rune. I'm on to you NCSoft.

The drop rates are the same except for adena, which was increased to 300% from 100%. Not everything's a conspiracy.

Gratz to the many players who wanted an event like this...basically log in, do nothing, get rewards.

My only complaint is that the rewards are kind of "Meh." Is there any chance that you can add Elemental T-shirts to the prize list? I have 3 characters that need them. Or maybe you can do a Flash sale this weekend for the shirts and scrolls?

Thanks for listening.

Archived