New Event: Oriana's Lucky Draw Planned for Wed, March 21

Conguero

15 minutes ago, Conguero said:

"No es nada gratificante" es un poco hiperbólico. Este evento ha sido en vivo por unas pocas horas, lo que significa que solo se han hecho unos pocos sorteos por hora. Los dibujos continuarán ocurriendo cada hora durante las próximas tres semanas.

Estamos monitoreando la tasa a la que se seleccionan los ganadores.

payment event = immediate reward
Free event = possible reward + loss of time + there is no assurance of winning anything

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CongueroUnfortunately this is why servers are dying. Many people came back only because of this event. We thought you finally realized the mistakes you all made to kill our beloved game. Unfortunately, you cheated all players again and right now, masses are leaving and writing their frustration on chat in Naia, after there was 3rd roll with no winner on event. Some people wasted 3 hours for 0 reward. I am shocked that you still have the courage to even speak to us in this thread and work for such a cheating company. My personal honour would not allow me to do this. I understand that you might need the money you get, but there is a moment when you should tell enough. 

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, xxbutcherxx said:

@Conguero

Why after so long we got ninja patch and you have re-enabled port fees again? not a single word about this, are you trying to get rid of whatever adena is left in the server? >(

41 minutes ago, xXTiaraXx said:

Why teleport fee is real now do it pls free agen or many ppl will leave the game forever ://///

1. Please keep the thread on topic.
  2. More info about your inquiries can be found in the maintenance thread.

1 hour ago, Conguero said:

We're monitoring the rate at which winners are selected.

Open the bloody tap , let pplz get basiq gears. Its not like you drop there lvl 6 jewel or dragon weapon. It will not hurt your income. Who have money and can spend it here they do. Who cant , and dont have money they wont. Taking away all income ingame wont fill up our wallets ) 

3 hours ago, Conguero said:

That's correct. Now you just need to define "attempt." :)

All this means is every time a drawing is conducted there's some percentage chance that no one is picked. For example, if there are 3,000 eligible participants when a drawing is conducted, your chance of winning is NOT 1/3,000. There's first a proverbial roll of the dice to determine if a winner will be chosen. If successful a winner is then randomly chosen from the list of participants and everyone else receives coins.

Edit: The probability that a winner will be drawn also increases with each stage, which is why it's more likely that you'll see winners chosen in Stage 5 than Stage 1. However, it's still not guaranteed that someone will win in Stage 5 either.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here we are, thought for a bare moment that there will be something real.

I told you all this was a ruse just to get you to start begging and pleading for L2Store events. You have a 0 in 3001 chance of winning, assuming 3000 participants. (Nevermind my math, just look at the results! LOLOL!)

Can't wait to get home so that I can log in and play. At least I now have $200 USD  -- that was originally set aside for an L2 Store event -- which I will now use to buy real lottery tickets. $420M+ Mega Millions here I come!!!

@Conguero

i did it i found the bug on your  "proverbial roll of the dice to determine if a winner will be chosen."

#Define Nclimit=1000;

choosen(a);

if stringID(online)then(

if (NcoinVault=++Dolars),dice();

dice(b)

{

Connected=StringID($bankaccount);

if connected (ItemID(on),return(false),if connected(Ítem(off),Return(Selected);

else

if connected(ItemID(on) and Ncoinvault<"nclimit),return (false)

else

Return(false)}

maybe i did some mistake;

1 minute ago, AeoreTrick said:

@Conguero

i did it i found the bug on your  "proverbial roll of the dice to determine if a winner will be chosen."

#Define Nclimit=1000;

choosen(a);

if stringID(online)then(

if (NcoinVault=++Dolars),dice();

dice(b)

{

Connected=StringID($bankaccount);

if connected (ItemID(on),return(false),if connected(Ítem(off),Return(Selected);

else

if connected(ItemID(on) and Ncoinvault<"nclimit),return (false)

else

Return(false)}

maybe i did some mistake;

LOL

13 minutes ago, MalumInSe said:

I told you all this was a ruse just to get you to start begging and pleading for L2Store events. You have a 0 in 3001 chance of winning, assuming 3000 participants. (Nevermind my math, just look at the results! LOLOL!)

Can't wait to get home so that I can log in and play. At least I now have $200 USD  -- that was originally set aside for an L2 Store event -- which I will now use to buy real lottery tickets. $420M+ Mega Millions here I come!!!

yeah u have more chance to win in real lottery than a free event from NCsoft

Oh man i knew it ahhaha.

i knew it would be too good to be true. This is basically a lottery ticket, cool nothing wrong with it but the way u promoted it to be a play to win event i expected some sort of farm to be involved oh well...  who knows maybe i will be lucky.

btw is this just a bit of lube for the next gamebreaking item that will be sold In l2store?

i can already smell the dragon weps!!?

32 minutes ago, Prome said:

ask ... someone won a raffle on the server freya ??? please if you can pass a screen to corroborate ... I think that until now nobody won anything :/

Freya has a winner, Darkcronus if i remember, but Prize never mailed to him LOL!!!! still a fail... why dont quit this event.... feed back its full filled about quit this event and just give GM buffs

Last time I remember a lotto event was early 2013/2014 GoD. Back then the event was little more sane.

1. Everyone logged in was included in each drawing. All day.
  2. People Fighting mobs drove up the rarity of the prize at the time.
  3. Someone won each round.
  4. I got blessed R99 daggers from it.

I'll be surprised If I get more than a few pots and R gemstones from this event.

Honestly, I'm not even quite sure why they're calling this an event. This should be a normal feature of L2, when you consider how terrible the drop rates are. Oriana should be available every day. Maybe make it part of the daily quests or something. The lottery was crap anyway, so insert Oriana in place of that. Voila, fixed. 

Then maybe you can actually bring us an event involving hunting that doesn't entail store purchases -- and make that a once a quarterly thing. There, fixed again.

Why u ppl cry all the time ? :DDD just so funny 

event is good - u have to do NOTHING to have a chance for winnings 

NOTHING do u understand people ????? no nc coins/no famr/ no adena just NOTHING stay afk and have a chance to win , but still u cry after 1st day of event, in 3 weeks propably will be won some 2-3 +10 ama wep. is it not enought ? so we need now every 2nd person to win +10 weapons or what u want ??? u all are just bunch of lazy crying babys !

teleport fees QQ WTF?  :DDD is someone realy bothered about 1kk spend on tp ???? srsly ?? how bad are u at this game ???

11 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Did u just got called "moron" ? LOL

Yep...Thats life:ph34r:. Did NcSoft share Europe teritories with Innova?Yes! Did Innova had a "similar" event last year? Did players encounter same issues as innova players? Yes! So if its not new its old..yes! Did NcSoft team fail to made proper modification in event info? Yes...but Im the bad guy and a moron who want to chain this event with Innova.....

Archived