New Event: Oriana's Lucky Draw Planned for Wed, March 21

Conguero

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This event is kind of bugged.
without conditions I am participating acid and the best items never to the winner as if all, many are participating gm please manifest
about this so it's hard for us to donate. I'm doneter with the ncoin whenever possible.
Please give a better explanation.

Think i found a error with the event and the details.

From the event details: Characters Lv. 90 and above only.
But on draw yesterday one toon which is level 97 got a message along the line of "Only characters of level 99 and above are eligible to obtain reward".
This message happened twice and in conclusion no winner was drawn on the phase of the +8 blessed eternal box on Chronos yesterday evening.
Also verified with another character also level 97 on at the same time and this one did not have this message at all.

Does this mean that even though according to event description characters need to be level 90+ to be able to receive the drawing price your character actually needs to be level 99 to receive the drawing price and hereby lost it due to this?
Could you please check this @Conguero, since it is pretty important to know as otherwise chances are being wasted by playing / having non 99+ toons on event.

@Conguero Why dont you give the name of the winner in game? Because im not buying that there is a winner at all... Im pretty sure if there was a winner for a scroll of blessing or a kelbim or tauti weapon would link it straight after they got it, however so far not even one person ever said "hey i won it". show us some proof that there is actually some chance of winning for real...

38 minutes ago, slanimirc said:

@Conguero Why dont you give the name of the winner in game? Because im not buying that there is a winner at all... Im pretty sure if there was a winner for a scroll of blessing or a kelbim or tauti weapon would link it straight after they got it, however so far not even one person ever said "hey i won it". show us some proof that there is actually some chance of winning for real...

Many people confirmed they got their rewards, there was even a person in my party who got it.

If I won I don't want everyone to know it was me, I like my privacy, ;) so you shouldn't assume that everyone would brag about it in a global chat by linking the item.

True, it's a free event and we should never complain about anything free.  But that doesn't mean we shouldn't make suggestions about ways to make it even better.  For example, in addition to my suggestions above, I discovered yesterday that when I switched from my main to my dual I lost the event buff and my chance of winning.  Obviously, that shouldn't happen, or at least we should be warned that it will happen.  

Read the rules rambler, they warned you. Complain about something without even reading the rules first. It says it on the disguised clothing.  So obviously u just click items without reading them. 

5 hours ago, Rambler said:

True, it's a free event and we should never complain about anything free.  

But it's not free though. We are paying for this a long time coming. How many 100s of thousands of dollars has the community been throwing at Ncsoft, lining their pockets every year? Is it too much to ask for a player participation event where time and hard work = reward? Gambling ruins lives in RL and virtually.  I hate to go all Yidao and be doom and gloom, but this game is standing on it's last leg, and soon one of these events is gonna push it over.

That's embarrassing.  I did read the instructions, but never thought to read the item description itself (not even in the destructions).  My noob mistake.  To be fair, as I clearly said, I wasn't complaining, I was making a suggestion for improvement.  Still, how hard would it have been to let us change from main to dual and back without deleting the effect?  Similarly, it seems that most new items these days, even the ones in this event that are tradable (like the CHA poition and the vitality beer), cannot be put in the auction house.  How hard would it be to set it up so they could be auctioned?  It appears NCSoft is getting as lazy in implementing these events as I am in reading the instructions. :$  

23 hours ago, Helv said:

Many people confirmed they got their rewards, there was even a person in my party who got it.

If I won I don't want everyone to know it was me, I like my privacy, ;) so you shouldn't assume that everyone would brag about it in a global chat by linking the item.

Oh Really?? Because im playing this even since day 1 and i also havent seen 1 single person saying that they have won something, neither anyone i know. So i will have to agree also with the other guy, i think this event is a fraud, just for ncsoft to make you think its not only about spending money... And when u say you have seen ppl winning, do you mean the trolls after each round that post their own weapons....

On 24.3.2018 at 12:08 PM, slanimirc said:

To be honest: Not everyone need to link that hings in worldchat. After I won Kelbim I just sent a screenshot to my cp, not even my clan knows it. Why should they? I am not that lucky guy in other events and I don't like ppl who need to show everytime when they have been lucky. Because the unlucky ones may loose their motivation.

But for you to proove it I have postet it here.

kelbim.jpg

59 minutes ago, golemka said:

Is there someone who has at least a screenshot to prove something? xD

Edit: here you go.

On 2018-03-23 at 10:11 AM, Alaesia said:

I really don't understand most of ppl here... We go chance to win something for FREE by not doing almost anything, just be online, and there is still so many ppl unhappy... Try to treat this event like something new... Like something that may change something on the game we love, and look forward with hope that this kind of action will be more, not only one for years ( again ). Cheers.

What I dont understand is why all events have to be those completly braindead booring click click click - item events, that is what I dont get. Is it because its so easy to implement?
I want an event that is fun, exiting, and some action. This event is far from anything of that. Lineage 2 platform can offer so much more than that, and still NCsoft is not taking any effort to use it. I dont care if an event brings billions of adena (no Im not rich), for me, I want NCsoft to unleach the potential of the game for some events.

Activate players, have them to run out and hunt and let it be a competition in some matter.

2 hours ago, Warndihr said:

What I dont understand is why all events have to be those completly braindead booring click click click - item events, that is what I dont get. Is it because its so easy to implement?
I want an event that is fun, exiting, and some action. This event is far from anything of that. Lineage 2 platform can offer so much more than that, and still NCsoft is not taking any effort to use it. I dont care if an event brings billions of adena (no Im not rich), for me, I want NCsoft to unleach the potential of the game for some events.

Activate players, have them to run out and hunt and let it be a competition in some matter.

Well said. I was expecting an event that didn't involve the L2Store or my credit card, but one that also made us hunt/kill stuff...in short, something fun. This event is like watching rain fall from your window sill. Is the sun out yet? Is the sun out yet? Is the sun out yet?!!! No. Ok, back inside to do nothing interesting.

@Conguero question about new buff from this event. 

• When used, recovers Vitality instantly and grants CON/MEN/LCK/CHA +1 for 10 minutes. 
  • Using additional Honey Vitality Beer while the buff is active enables up to Lv. 3 stacked effects.
    • Lv. 2: CON/MEN/LUC/CHA +2 and XP gained +10% for 10 minutes.
    • Lv. 3: CON/MEN/LUC/CHA +3 and XP gained +30% for 10 minutes.
  • Cannot be used together with Fish Stew.
  • Cannot be used in the Olympiad.

It says cannot be used with fish stew. 

I need to know if this buff stack with nano and maphr luck pots. Thx )

7 minutes ago, Whatif said:

@Conguero question about new buff from this event. 

• When used, recovers Vitality instantly and grants CON/MEN/LCK/CHA +1 for 10 minutes. 
  • Using additional Honey Vitality Beer while the buff is active enables up to Lv. 3 stacked effects.
    • Lv. 2: CON/MEN/LUC/CHA +2 and XP gained +10% for 10 minutes.
    • Lv. 3: CON/MEN/LUC/CHA +3 and XP gained +30% for 10 minutes.
  • Cannot be used together with Fish Stew.
  • Cannot be used in the Olympiad.

It says cannot be used with fish stew. 

I need to know if this buff stack with nano and maphr luck pots. Thx )

was wondering the same but just think its 10m cost to test this use nane + marph and let us know ;)

16 hours ago, Methodical said:

was wondering the same but just think its 10m cost to test this use nane + marph and let us know ;)

Have to try it and see. I would try it, but I'm AFK. My guess is it doesn't stack with Nano. Stew doesn't, so the beer likely has the same coding protocol.

Is there any way to have the featured prizes offered during off-prime hours? I go to work at 5am and come home around 7pm PST, which means that the only prizes that I'm eligible for are the coin boxes. Doesn't seem right that I only get a chance at Seven Signs packs or +10 Blessed R99 Weapons on the weekends only. Why punish me for having a job --  when my L2Store purchases pay your salary? LOL

On 2018. 03. 20. at 12:53 AM, Conguero said:

Oriana's Lucky Draw is a new in-game event that we plan to run March 21 through April 11. We're sympathetic to a lot of your feedback regarding recent promotions and events, and it's important to us to launch this event with no embedded L2 Store component. Players will receive the necessary Lucky Draw Supply Items entirely through in-game participation in the event. Each hour eligible participants will have a chance to be drawn as a winner to receive rewards that fluctuate by Server Time. Participants in each drawing who do not win will receive event currency that can be turned in for randomized reward boxes.

Visit the Oriana's Lucky Draw event page for more info.

The event currently its illegal, fix it, the system not show who is the winner, fix it!

Archived