New Event: Oriana's Lucky Draw Planned for Wed, March 21

Conguero

While we all discuss the event, the ninja patches of NC are always present, no one disputes that this is a bad thing that the GK is paying, we just thought that they should warn us, but the SA of the ARMAS APO now costs 30 GEMS R and the second SA costs 187, when before it came out 20 and 40 respectively NINJAA PATCHE NINJA PATCHA NINJAA PATCHE !!! HAHAHAHAHAH:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny thing bout the event i noticed today....was the login msg

in blue..."There is a chance NO ONE wins a prize each hour"

and

Only if a main winner is selected

so it seems to win is not even random but its selected......and when there is ingame a yellow msg...a winner has be selected and recieved his porize....then everybody get 100 coins....if not that msg....no one get coins even if you participiated

thx Ncscam

@KissMyKnife  I started a thread questioning NCsoft way to select a winner.  I really want to get down the mechanics of how they select a winner because frankly, it's broken.  If you don't want to flood the world with valuable items, at least say something like everyday, there will be 20 hours of no winners and 4 hours of winners; something concrete so we know.

I have 9 toons over Lv.100, 7 toons over Lv.104 - did not win anything yet, even after over 12,000 coins received; there are days when you get 100 coins out of 300 possible coins being losers!

Bogus as shititie.

Don't get me wrong, I am really happy about this event.  I am not complaining.  But the odds is a little suspicious.  That's all I'm saying.

5 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

@KissMyKnife  I started a thread questioning NCsoft way to select a winner.  I really want to get down the mechanics of how they select a winner because frankly, it's broken.  If you don't want to flood the world with valuable items, at least say something like everyday, there will be 20 hours of no winners and 4 hours of winners; something concrete so we know.

Conguero mentioned that at the beginning of  every drawing hour they dice - will be a winner or not. After it is decided that will be a winner the chance to be selected a winner increase in every stage of the buff. 

They will never explain the mechanic how this is happening. Just know it is Korean random ;)

Archived