New Event: Oriana's Lucky Draw Planned for Wed, March 21

Conguero

On 19/3/2018 at 8:53 PM, Conguero said:

Oriana's Lucky Draw is a new in-game event that we plan to run March 21 through April 11. We're sympathetic to a lot of your feedback regarding recent promotions and events, and it's important to us to launch this event with no embedded L2 Store component. Players will receive the necessary Lucky Draw Supply Items entirely through in-game participation in the event. Each hour eligible participants will have a chance to be drawn as a winner to receive rewards that fluctuate by Server Time. Participants in each drawing who do not win will receive event currency that can be turned in for randomized reward boxes.

Visit the Oriana's Lucky Draw event page for more info.

gz u make a event "PLAY TO WIN" in wich u can get top items but will dissapear at the end of event

#NCwestWillNeverChange  #NoHopeinNCWest

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so what is the thing with the disappearing items? 

If you win and you do not open the box, BOX will disappear after the event ends??? If you open the box and get an item, will it be removed later? 

Please illuminate me on this one! 

2 hours ago, KAROS said:

gz u make a event "PLAY TO WIN" in wich u can get top items but will dissapear at the end of event

#NCwestWillNeverChange  #NoHopeinNCWest

I'm sure it is meant like this:
The "Boxes" will dissappear, if unopened.
Once you open it, you will get a perma item.

Otherwise this all would be a big joke :)

39 minutes ago, Nuky said:

Why have you increased the lvl of participation from 85 to 90? 

its simply to lover competition to only active players(less box or bots) because there is less ppl who have 90+ toons and there is ton of ppl, adena farmers and etc with 85 acc who just sits there and wait for events like this i myself have like 3 or more 85 toons which i dont use

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

By the looks of the picture tho it looks like the items themselves will be deleted.

" Will be deleted when the event ends." is listed under the list of items you can get once the box is opened, not just under the boxes.

1 hour ago, ElpySlayer said:

By the looks of the picture tho it looks like the items themselves will be deleted.

" Will be deleted when the event ends." is listed under the list of items you can get once the box is opened, not just under the boxes.

That's exactly what i think also.

@Conguero can you tell us if the items will disappear or its only the box at least?

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

"The items will be delete when event ends" is under the list of the items of determinated boxes, not all boxes, so for me,the top items will just dissapear, and items like tauti and kelbim weapons will be perma

1 minute ago, KAROS said:

"The items will be delete when event ends" is under the list of the items of determinated boxes, not all boxes, so for me,the top items will just dissapear, and items like tauti and kelbim weapons will be perma

The items are inside an "item box", if you don't open the item box by the end date, the item box will be deleted. Opened boxes/aka the item itself, is permanent as long as you open the box. Dunno why this is such a point of contention.

Thanks for a non-store based event @Conguero

Then its actually stated in the wrong box....

Nurka/Rydel/Gustav's Belt Supply Item
  • When used, a Nurka/Lydia/Gustav's Belt can be obtained. 
  • Will be deleted when the event ends.

Should be...

Will be deleted when the event ends.

•  

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Nuky said:

Stop talking nonsense people, this is what the website actually says:

its the Supply Items aka boxes thats gonna be deleted, not the gears. Idk whats so difficult to understand that people are making such a big drama.

This is correct.

3 hours ago, Warndihr said:

Then its actually stated in the wrong box....

• Will be deleted when the event ends.

Should be...

Will be deleted when the event ends.

•  

I understand why this could cause confusion, but the left column is clearly labeled "Item Name" and right column "Description." The right column contains info about the items listed in the left column. If a subsequent bullet was referring directly to the info in the previous bullet it'd be indented as a sub-bullet.

19 minutes ago, R4M1R0 said:

sooo, no one gain coins for what?

Almost 3000 connected and no one won?

Coins are only distributed if someone wins the main prize. When no prize winner is drawn no coins are issued. The event article has been updated to clarify this.

5 minutes ago, Conguero said:

This is correct.

I understand why this could cause confusion, but the left column is clearly labeled "Item Name" and right column "Description." The right column contains info about the items listed in the left column. If a subsequent bullet was referring directly to the info in the previous bullet it'd be indented as a sub-bullet.

Coins are only distributed if someone wins the main prize. When no prize winner is drawn no coins are issued. The event article has been updated to clarify this.

How is it possible that no one wins, being that there are thousands of connected?

12 minutes ago, Conguero said:

This is correct.

you really ruined this event too...the draw occur always on last stage.... ppl dc to keep the buff in order to get more coins.

And really Balthus Knight expedition will reset at 6:30 AM?.....Its not Oriana?..If you take an old event from Innova Lineage 2 Europe and recycle as new atleast make a proper modification.

• L2 Team
11 minutes ago, R4M1R0 said:

How is it possible that no one wins, being that there are thousands of connected?

It's possible because a winner isn't guaranteed to be selected...? From the event article: "Each hour an attempt will be made to draw a winner from the pool of participating characters." 

I don't understand your question.

5 minutes ago, Conguero said:

from the pool of participating characters.

so wouldn't a participating character be a lvl 90+ toon who is logged in & has the event appearance running ??

If so, then I dont see how there would not be a winner. lol

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

And really Balthus Knight expedition will reset at 6:30 AM?.....Its not Oriana?..If you take an old event from Innova Lineage 2 Europe and recycle as new atleast make a proper modification.

It's not old or recycled. Content is released differently in each region to align with distinct business models, but it has only been this way since... well, forever. It's not like we were just hoping beyond hope such a clever player as yourself wouldn't be astute enough to connect the dots between this event and the one run in Europe. We changed the name to avoid unnecessary confusion since the scope of the Balthus Knights' Order Happy Hour event is different. That said, obviously the reset notice you saw wasn't correctly updated and that's our bad.

4 minutes ago, Conguero said:

It's possible because a winner isn't guaranteed to be selected...? From the event article: "Each hour an attempt will be made to draw a winner from the pool of participating characters." 

I don't understand your question.

What creates a "no winner" situation? If your only options to choose from are "participants", how can there not be a winner? If the person picked has DC'd or logged off since becoming a participant? Or does the winner have to actually claim the prize via a prompt, so maybe they are afk and not clicking a button? (I'm not online, only trying to understand)

1 minute ago, Conguero said:

It's not old or recycled. Content is released differently in each region to align with distinct business models, but it has only been this way since... well, forever. It's not like we were just hoping beyond hope such a clever player as yourself wouldn't be astute enough to connect the dots between this event and the one run in Europe. We changed the name to avoid unnecessary confusion since the scope of the Balthus Knights' Order Happy Hour event is different. That said, obviously the reset notice you saw wasn't correctly updated and that's our bad.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings :) Fyi im not near as clever as you.

1 minute ago, Skylarking said:

I used the transformation item and switched from dual to main

my appearance buffs were removed

will they remain if I die w/o neblese?

The buff remains but the visual appearance was gone for w/e reason.

Archived