Wynn class suggestion

Piro

I just think if wynn will be able to get the 3rd and 4th pet summon at higher level corresponding to new content we will be getting in the next update.

It is like the 3rd pet will be open at level 101 or 103 and 4th one at level 105 or something. Just to give this class a hope to play.

I do not know if it will be game breaking or something but other class will not be affected by it in case of PvP just for PvE to give enough chance for wynn class user to grind for factions.

Thanks for reading. Any input is welcome.

I'm in favour of any improvement to the class, tho I don't think additional pets would get us invited into faction parties. Weak AOE even x4 won't help. An improved strong AOE skill for pets or would be a nice workaround tho. It's always easier than reworking the whole summoner system so that it starts to make sense (:

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack your thread but it's a good opportuity to bump this:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2631-wynns-rehabilitation-program/?tab=comments#comment-19568

Also in the current state of the game no radical change can occur (or none at all) as NCW seems to have no control or authority over the content of the game, but im totally with you that wynn needs a strong boost!

Thank you Helv and Quenia.

So from my understanding even if we get back all of our pets which are 4 of them like in pet windows we still can not do faction at lvl101+ efficiently?

I just think it an easy fix for them developer rather to messing with a lot of new codes for re-balance or re-working on Wynn's AoE skills.

Also I thought maybe the developer feel that if Wynn have 4 pets it might lead to another problem such as raid boss and bot.

As token of my gratitude I will bump that post about Wynn too.

Thanks again guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...