Normal critical damage passes 100% to pets on wynns?

NemesiC

New skills to learn new problems to all wynns minds.
Refering to the Normal critical dmg which gives the forgoten books at +10 and above, i would like a gm 
to answer me please if all this number passes on pets or only the 15% of 15% which is completely useless and waste of money on +30 skill .

I'm sure it's as always: 15% p crit dmg boost added to WIZARD'S lol p.crit dmg out of which only 15% transfers to pets... yet again, no one cares about wynns. This class is soooo poorly designed. The only advante it could give is when transformed, but of course, transformation books are no longer available.

Thanks for sharing. I know there are stacked wynns who can rock pve-wise, but it does not change the fact that for mere mortals like myself who consider their gear average the advantage most of the new fancy items can give is lame when compared to their price (I myself have a +12 pve weapon 3SA which took me 3 years to earn adena for). If a warrior gets +15% crit dmg as a bonus it's a nice boost, but for a regular wynn it's even hard to notice. For example, when I had a chance to equip a 7-day epic jewels set I could hardly see a difference in my dmg overall.

Any gm can answer that in order to know what i m gonna do? 
i guess they ll do like cloaks which in start elmore were not working  and at next event they magically worked  !!!!! 
(pay to winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn everywhere more and more)

Before derailing this topic, @NemesiC Critical Damage does not transfer that way. Total CD is first calculated on the master and then 15% of that is transferred to the pets via USS. The higher the CD bonus is on the master, the higher the bonus will be for the pets. You can read about it here, this was also recently posted @ the Wynn section.

If you really want to invest in the P Attk skill you need to have the basic CD gear handy (i.e: 2x CD rings, Lindi if possible or the 30 day epics, Death dual class passive, Giant Trackers faction talisman, Cloak with a CD augment if possible, etc.) otherwise I completely do not recommend it at all unless you want the P Attk bonus which is not all that fantastic.

19 hours ago, Helv said:

I myself have a +12 pve weapon 3SA

Fancy that, me too :). There's very little in the game (for the moment anyway) that requires you to have anything more than this. The only minor problem I can see for Wynns is the relatively low P Def on the pets but this can be easily overcome with roses. Thanks to the new Ice Rose I can solo nearly all faction quests with my ISS/Tank. Even Superion is a breeze but I generally only do Superion when events like now are on where buff pots drop from mobs which greatly speeds things up since I can't spend a lot of time in game.

Gear your Wynn like a Titan and you will see what this "wizard" can do. Istina knows xD.

#NothingToFixHere ^_^.

On 21/2/2019 at 2:01 PM, NemesiC said:

New skills to learn new problems to all wynns minds.
Refering to the Normal critical dmg which gives the forgoten books at +10 and above, i would like a gm 
to answer me please if all this number passes on pets or only the 15% of 15% which is completely useless and waste of money on +30 skill .

If it's like any other passive skill it should work like epics or augments.

If u want to quantify the boost and see if it worth check this amazing tool:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10545-servitor-dmg-calculator-patk-vs-crit-dmg/

Spoiler: It doesn't!

The patk boost on the other hand is huge!

On 22/02/2019 at 2:35 PM, Healingbewbs said:

Before derailing this topic, @NemesiC Critical Damage does not transfer that way. Total CD is first calculated on the master and then 15% of that is transferred to the pets via USS. The higher the CD bonus is on the master, the higher the bonus will be for the pets. You can read about it here, this was also recently posted @ the Wynn section.

If you really want to invest in the P Attk skill you need to have the basic CD gear handy (i.e: 2x CD rings, Lindi if possible or the 30 day epics, Death dual class passive, Giant Trackers faction talisman, Cloak with a CD augment if possible, etc.) otherwise I completely do not recommend it at all unless you want the P Attk bonus which is not all that fantastic.

Fancy that, me too :). There's very little in the game (for the moment anyway) that requires you to have anything more than this. The only minor problem I can see for Wynns is the relatively low P Def on the pets but this can be easily overcome with roses. Thanks to the new Ice Rose I can solo nearly all faction quests with my ISS/Tank. Even Superion is a breeze but I generally only do Superion when events like now are on where buff pots drop from mobs which greatly speeds things up since I can't spend a lot of time in game.

Gear your Wynn like a Titan and you will see what this "wizard" can do. Istina knows xD.

#NothingToFixHere ^_^.

Wynn hits hard, but will always hit less than a tyrr, evisc, yul or dagger.. Your hits of 5 million from master is nothing special, neither is your "normal" dmg on tauti. 

On top of that, wynn need OP gear to do so unlike other classes. 

On 22/02/2019 at 2:35 PM, Healingbewbs said:

@NemesiC Superion is a breeze but I generally only do Superion when events like now are on where buff pots drop from mobs which greatly speeds things up since I can't spend a lot of time in game.

#NothingToFixHere ^_^.

Further more, while i doubt you're able to solo Superion like a breeze, but let's pretend you can.. 

As you said, only 12+ pve wep needed... Skip your cloak, skip your oe set & la vie jewellery, skip talismans and so on... Now go try your party stuff again and tell us if its a breeze. 

Guys u are confused. I m not and should not compare different classes.

Also solo farming is very rare for me especially now I m almost 107.

I ve got almost everything, changed recently to fully OP pve setup. I m searching for top dmg that's why I made this post. 

22 hours ago, NemesiC said:

Thanks guys but i would like an official answer
Any gm official answer ? Why to give 1368 euros to get what ?????

88 Packs x1260 Ncoin = 110880  NCoin ~  1.386,00€

I wish you gl on w8ing for answer, I still spam for the pet SS bug but no fix after 6months or so :D.

This tool seems to be accurate as i ve also done some testing.

And if i may give a wynn to wynn advice the +20% patk boost on +30 skill is much greater than the +15% crit dmg.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:35 PM, Healingbewbs said:

#NothingToFixHere ^_^.

There are w few stacked wynns who are performing well, but it is a bad design if one can play only with top-gear which is not achievable by most players. There is a reason why wynns are kicked out of most of the 101+ party rooms.

#fixwynns

1 hour ago, Helv said:

There are w few stacked wynns who are performing well, but it is a bad design if one can play only with top-gear which is not achievable by most players. There is a reason why wynns are kicked out of most of the 101+ party rooms.

#fixwynns

i dont want to brag about it .. but, i've never been kicked out of instance partyes ... wynn dps is HUGE, far better then any titan/evi out there :P. NOTe: i do agree with you guys, wynn is poorly scaled anywayz, but it is so cus it has HUGE potential as it is ... u just need to know what u'r doing :P

2 hours ago, NightmareMode said:

i dont want to brag about it .. but, i've never been kicked out of instance partyes ... wynn dps is HUGE, far better then any titan/evi out there :P.

Could you share your setup, please? I guess there is something I am doing wrong, I think I've already mentioned that even with a 7-day epic jewels set I could hardly see any difference.

Archived