Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Update on Forgotten Island Hunting Zone

Hime    777

Hello all,

We previously announced that the level 79 to 82 hunting zone, Forgotten Island, will be a part of the Lineage II Classic: Saviors update. Unfortunately, we have come across technical issues with the area during testing, and have decided to exclude it from the upcoming update.

Forgotten Island will be released in a future update, and in the meantime, we hope you look forward to the rest of Saviors content next week.

• Like 1

KuroKeka    2

the fact that they have put ketra and varka in one place is the problem, the mobs must be killing themselves

• Like 1

CoffeeTime    30

Its true that the Game Mechanic allows the Ketra's vs Varka's (Captain/Commander types) fight eachother in this place.

ImmonsC1    12

Great, so where the archers will be exping? :D My party is already over and unable to exp because there is no place for archers. SV/GC is melee spot, was so happy we will have ketras/varkas orcs there, but you failed again. Pitiful :)

BTW where will we get A grade weapons from? Only rbs ?

Edited by ImmonsC1
A Grade question

Wabbit    0
38 minutes ago, ImmonsC1 said:

Great, so where the archers will be exping? :D My party is already over and unable to exp because there is no place for archers. SV/GC is melee spot, was so happy we will have ketras/varkas orcs there, but you failed again. Pitiful :)

BTW where will we get A grade weapons from? Only rbs ?

What RBs do u mean? Zaken and Baium?, cuz afaik there will be no 75 RBs in this update B|

Edited by Wabbit

SumTingWong    108
1 hour ago, Wabbit said:

What RBs do u mean? Zaken and Baium?, cuz afaik there will be no 75 RBs in this update B|

lmao, there are level 75 RB NOW... we even got some A grade scrolls from them.  Content capped at 70 my butt, hahaha.

Wabbit    0
1 hour ago, SumTingWong said:

lmao, there are level 75 RB NOW... we even got some A grade scrolls from them.  Content capped at 70 my butt, hahaha.

By RBs 75 which do u mean? afaik "FP" are 70 ;) and the scrolls are from death knights ;) + there will be no new RBs in the upcoming update so u'll still get blessed EAA from death knights lol

SumTingWong    108
11 minutes ago, Wabbit said:

By RBs 75 which do u mean? afaik "FP" are 70 ;) and the scrolls are from death knights ;) + there will be no new RBs in the upcoming update so u'll still get blessed EAA from death knights lol

Yes, the raid bosses that spawn from the 70 Raids are Called "Raid Soul Drinker"  they are level 75 and drop A grade scrolls.

i.e. it's a level 75 RB... 

Wabbit    0
Just now, SumTingWong said:

Yes, the raid bosses that spawn from the 70 Raids are Called "Raid Soul Drinker"  they are level 75 and drop A grade scrolls.

i.e. it's a level 75 RB... 

they still don't drop A grades items :D 

Tonk    20

Anyone else surprised that we are not getting what we are promised yet again? 

Qwald    2
17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We previously announced that the level 79 to 82 hunting zone, Forgotten Island, will be a part of the Lineage II Classic: Saviors update. Unfortunately, we have come across technical issues with the area during testing, and have decided to exclude it from the upcoming update.

Forgotten Island will be released in a future update, and in the meantime, we hope you look forward to the rest of Saviors content next week.

Where are full patchnotes?

mixa    242
17 hours ago, Vlademere said:

Lvl Cap is 85 - probably.

I wouldn't bet on that, you can probably level past 85.

Jackl    37
4 hours ago, FatHips said:

please remove the dragon pendents

Nope 

https://www.pcgamer.com/arenanet-lays-off-a-number-of-employees-ahead-of-ncsoft-west-merger/

Guild Wars developer ArenaNet has laid off "a number" of employees as part of a process that will see the company merge with NCSoft West. A company rep confirmed with GameDaily.biz that the cuts too place "as part of NCSoft’s ongoing restructuring of its development and publishing business in the west," although specific numbers were not revealed

All of NCwest is under the chopping block. Not Just GW. Department heads are scared and trying to drum up revenue. P2W coming HARD to NAClassic. It's over.

Edited by Jackl

Sign in to follow this