Lil question about Subclass, dualclas, and certif

O937

Hi everyone!! Sry for asking, but I get it. My main is awakened, so I start to lvl my first sub, I lv up to 80, and get a certif... But the wiki said they will give 1 certificate every 5 levels (starting from lv 65). So, I miss 3. When cancel the subb, and start another one, the npc says something about "not enough level"... Rly? I Mean, what I should do?

The other question (about dual class now), is What is a dual class. Sincerly, I dont understand anything about anything from dual class. If someone can explain me this (shortly or deeply) I will really feel complete about this circle of "im feoh now, what's next".

THX!!

18 hours ago, O937 said:

Hi everyone!! Sry for asking, but I get it. My main is awakened, so I start to lvl my first sub, I lv up to 80, and get a certif... But the wiki said they will give 1 certificate every 5 levels (starting from lv 65). So, I miss 3. When cancel the subb, and start another one, the npc says something about "not enough level"... Rly? I Mean, what I should do?

The other question (about dual class now), is What is a dual class. Sincerly, I dont understand anything about anything from dual class. If someone can explain me this (shortly or deeply) I will really feel complete about this circle of "im feoh now, what's next".

THX!!

It can be confusing to understand, but maybe this will help.

When you get your Main to lvl85, you can select one subclass. That subclass must be leveled up until it reaches lvl80. At lvl80, you get a Subclass certificate and you can use it to get a subclass skill that will benefit your Main class as well. After you get that first subclass to lvl80, you can pick the second subclass to level up (also to lvl80). After you do that, you will get a second subclass certificate. Repeat process with a third subclass.

After you get the First subclass to lvl80, you will be given the option of making it a Dual class. Only ONE subclass can be made into the Dual class, so choose wisely. I recommend making your first subclass the one you will also turn into Dual. That way you have already done most of the work and leveled it to lvl80. After you pick the Dual class, you can level it all the way to the maximum level - the same as your Main class. 

At certain points, your Main and Dual class will be able to get dual class certificates. For example, the main and the dual must be level 85. At lvl85, you get the dual class certificate (yes, this is different than the subclass certificate). Pick a dual class skill that will benefit your Main and your dual. At level 90, you will get another dual class certificate. Again, both the Main and the Dual must reach the same level for you to get a dual class certificate. For example, your Main can't be lvl93 and your dual lvl88 if you want to get the lvl90 dual class certificate.

In summary:

1. Get one subclass to level 80.

2. Unlock one subclass certificate.

3. Decide if that subclass will be made into a dual class.

4. Level the dual class from lvl80 to lvl85.

5. Unlock one dual class certificate when the main and the dual are both lvl85.

Regarding Dual Classes: 

You can make almost any class your dual class. You will need to gear that dual class so many people recommend choose a dual that can share the same gear as your main: heavy armor user with heavy armor user; robe user with robe user; light armor user with light armor user. But this can be tricky if you want a dual that is very different than your main (wizard main with tank dual, for example). 

Always choose what you will love to play because you will be stuck leveling that dual for a long time. The only chance you have to change the dual will be during the next Red Libra event. And at this time, you can't change your Main class at all. 

12 hours ago, L2mommy said:

It can be confusing to understand, but maybe this will help.

When you get your Main to lvl85, you can select one subclass. That subclass must be leveled up until it reaches lvl80. At lvl80, you get a Subclass certificate and you can use it to get a subclass skill that will benefit your Main class as well. After you get that first subclass to lvl80, you can pick the second subclass to level up (also to lvl80). After you do that, you will get a second subclass certificate. Repeat process with a third subclass.

After you get the First subclass to lvl80, you will be given the option of making it a Dual class. Only ONE subclass can be made into the Dual class, so choose wisely. I recommend making your first subclass the one you will also turn into Dual. That way you have already done most of the work and leveled it to lvl80. After you pick the Dual class, you can level it all the way to the maximum level - the same as your Main class. 

At certain points, your Main and Dual class will be able to get dual class certificates. For example, the main and the dual must be level 85. At lvl85, you get the dual class certificate (yes, this is different than the subclass certificate). Pick a dual class skill that will benefit your Main and your dual. At level 90, you will get another dual class certificate. Again, both the Main and the Dual must reach the same level for you to get a dual class certificate. For example, your Main can't be lvl93 and your dual lvl88 if you want to get the lvl90 dual class certificate.

In summary:

1. Get one subclass to level 80.

2. Unlock one subclass certificate.

3. Decide if that subclass will be made into a dual class.

4. Level the dual class from lvl80 to lvl85.

5. Unlock one dual class certificate when the main and the dual are both lvl85.

Regarding Dual Classes: 

You can make almost any class your dual class. You will need to gear that dual class so many people recommend choose a dual that can share the same gear as your main: heavy armor user with heavy armor user; robe user with robe user; light armor user with light armor user. But this can be tricky if you want a dual that is very different than your main (wizard main with tank dual, for example). 

Always choose what you will love to play because you will be stuck leveling that dual for a long time. The only chance you have to change the dual will be during the next Red Libra event. And at this time, you can't change your Main class at all. 

Oh thanks!! I get it all :D:D:D

Archived