Forums

Macro loop deletion

Afum

After so many fights about botting and scripting there is something like macro loop, well it is here since some time, why i bring this topic now? Well it was like wtf for me when i saw yesterdays Molensa streaming when he had hands in the air and his character was playing alone lol :D  rly? after so many ppl quit this game of botting u made smth like "macro botting" legal . lol :D its a joke and only event u do are p2win nothing else. What i mean is looking for someone from dev stuff finally understand this and im LOOKING FOR DELETION OF MACRO LOOPS and well what is obvious still waitting to ban all scripters so many years.

Regards,

Last Legit

1 minute ago, Afum said:

After so many fights about botting and scripting there is something like macro loop, well it is here since some time, why i bring this topic now? Well it was like wtf for me when i saw yesterdays Molensa streaming when he had hands in the air and his character was playing alone lol :D  rly? after so many ppl quit this game of botting u made smth like "macro botting" legal . lol :D its a joke and only event u do are p2win nothing else. What i mean is looking for someone from dev stuff finally understand this and im LOOKING FOR DELETION OF MACRO LOOPS and well what is obvious still waitting to ban all scripters so many years.

Regards,

Last Legit

Oh  btw. some old announcement of NC : Botting and real-life money trading are a violation of the Terms of Use. Accounts found in violation have been and will be closed.

3 hours ago, Afum said:

Oh  btw. some old announcement of NC : Botting and real-life money trading are a violation of the Terms of Use. Accounts found in violation have been and will be closed.

This is not true, cheaters were always tolerated.Remember the kind reminder that Conguero or w/e posted for the cheaters to stop using crap.They didn't, so 3 and 5 day warnings were issued.That completely nullifies the above line you posted.

Also, keep your hands off the loop macros xD

4 hours ago, Afum said:

Regards,

Last Legit

Loop macros is what actually got me playing this game. Its the only way to go hard vs pay to win players. Go learn to autoloop macro with no shots for 50 hrs... Maybe you have money to buy books from p2w players.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Afum said:

Regards,

Last Legit

Are you kidding me? Go look at your own clan Wiener is on loop almost 24/7 at five spot SOS. same with almost every group yall have in SOS. that's why 1 person can drop your whole group. Just look at Molensa's Video. Lmfao MS crys about everything on this game.

15 minutes ago, Texas4Life said:

Are you kidding me? Go look at your own clan Wiener is on loop almost 24/7 at five spot SOS. same with almost every group yall have in SOS. that's why 1 person can drop your whole group. Just look at Molensa's Video. Lmfao MS crys about everything on this game.

Funny how you talk about crying when you are the only one crying . 

22 hours ago, mixa said:

This is not true, cheaters were always tolerated.Remember the kind reminder that Conguero or w/e posted for the cheaters to stop using crap.They didn't, so 3 and 5 day warnings were issued.That completely nullifies the above line you posted.

Also, keep your hands off the loop macros xD

looks like u havent understood what i wrote :D i put that line to show they said accounts will be closed and did nothing.

3 hours ago, Texas4Life said:

I didnt say my clan doesnt use macro loops  :) I just said i want it to be deleted 

Edited by Afum

Old song... WO macro many ppl ( me included) will not play. If you don't know how to make good script that you can start when you need it is your problem. For me, I play solo but I use 3 windows in the same time. (I have no time for CPs things and I don't wanna play with randoms) 
About Classic version:
My opinion is not changed. Disabling macroses was stupid thing. It was good option for assist for buffer (warc/bd/etc). Ofc I can record macro on my keyboard, but Alt+Tab is annoying me.

I have nothing against PVP scripts as I'm PVE and who care how they kill each other.

I have nothing against macros in general.

But - when I play with healer or iss people tend to ask me if im afk or box or on macro.

That is because other grind on macros and have time to chat.

I don't have chat spam macros like "now resurrecting playerxx" or "now giving harmonies and similar", to f.ck their conversation with  a lot of spam,

If I don't chat then I'm so called box but if I want to chat need to stop healing and let others to die.

I got idea for revenge and do macro chat spam with my feoh like "now dealing damage with xxx skill" lol.

That is about my macro experience.

I would like macro to bee disabled in areas designed  and shown on map as single hunting zone as cant do daily quest for example atelia refinery witch is 24/7 occupied by big macro parties, 

Edited by SleepingPower

On 24.02.2019 at 12:56 AM, iJulian said:

I dont understand why complain about macro, if u no wanna use dont , but other ppl use it for speed up they faction or anything they find useful, just delete because u no like is very bad thinking

Wut m8? :D

Not only the macro is here to stay, but it will be even better very soon. 

We can say it will be almost as = fully automated XP/Farm

Some of you seem to forget :) More Auto xp = ppl craving for better items, p2w items, which boost their chars rly well, which leads to even better auto xp, so more income for ncsoft.

It is in our nature, to have someone working instead of us, so prepare yourself for the new Lineage 2 automated Era! Many will use it. Prepare PK chars to clear spots.

The macro will be using consumables, will use self buffs,buffs on CD, will switch targets only when mob is dead, will not target mobs behind walls and most important is - it should be impossible to make someone PK, while during on MACRO :)  so … oh next target will get increased range, ideal for feoh/yul 

Anything I missed ? 

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Not only the macro is here to stay, but it will be even better very soon. 

We can say it will be almost as = fully automated XP/Farm

Some of you seem to forget :) More Auto xp = ppl craving for better items, p2w items, which boost their chars rly well, which leads to even better auto xp, so more income for ncsoft.

It is in our nature, to have someone working instead of us, so prepare yourself for the new Lineage 2 automated Era! Many will use it. Prepare PK chars to clear spots.

The macro will be using consumables, will use self buffs,buffs on CD, will switch targets only when mob is dead, will not target mobs behind walls and most important is - it should be impossible to make someone PK, while during on MACRO :)  so … oh next target will get increased range, ideal for feoh/yul 

Anything I missed ? 

I like your post.

A lot other games are based on automation.

Its part of player retention strategy.

But  NC soft have two bad things we can experience in game.

- Bad designed macro system with game rules that anone can abuse game mechanic to flag party and kill all.

- A lot of so called bottlenecks where daily quest can be done in only few rooms or very small area with certain type of mobs like in GC  or AF refinery.

I wonder how ppl will skill up once they will be at 106 as sos is too small for all players.

In general we miss mobs from 103 and up for solo hunting. So after enchanted valley, occasionally refinery, child mobs in elven  game end as solo hunting.  

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

I like your post.

A lot other games are based on automation.

Its part of player retention strategy.

But  NC soft have two bad things we can experience in game.

- Bad designed macro system with game rules that anone can abuse game mechanic to flag party and kill all.

- A lot of so called bottlenecks where daily quest can be done in only few rooms or very small area with certain type of mobs like in GC  or AF refinery.

I wonder how ppl will skill up once they will be at 106 as sos is too small for all players.

In general we miss mobs from 103 and up for solo hunting. So after enchanted valley, occasionally refinery, child mobs in elven  game end as solo hunting.  

oh damn so nice gameplay , everywhere deadbodies exping, 0 pvp  :D 

it's very funny to see this kind of message requesting to end a feature that would be damaging the game.

Whoever asks for this is top-level players who no longer need that feature of the game.

This feature helps a lot of people like me and my friends to stay in the game. Buying NCoins and trying to spend some moments having fun in this game.

Do you really think it's fair to remove a resource you used to get to the Top?

I do not think it's fair.

If you think it's fair, you can create your new character on the classic server.

There is no such feature and you can play exactly the way you want to impose on us.

macro help  and active ppl to farm not only afk ppl if stop many ppl will stop play

macro is not the promblem you don't find pvp the most important reason in my opinion is that ppl can't take good gear  for pvp you don't enjoy pvp if die one shot

On 22/02/2019 at 4:50 PM, Afum said:

Regards,

Last Legit

What the bleep you typing AFUM?
How do you play with rollo always used Macro Nostromos and are you talking shit right now why? wanting to speak that he is a legitimate player.
I think you should be the first to take ban both in the forum and in the game for trying to defame someone a trash like you should not be here.

On 22/02/2019 at 4:50 PM, Afum said:

Regards,

Last Legit

lololol, are you joking, right?