Macro loop deletion

Afum

On 5.03.2019 at 5:08 AM, Moskao said:

Lazy people? really? Ok, so eliminated boost, Ncoins, l2store, eliminated everything what "lazy peoples" can use...

Well it should be deleted also , and why u cant play the way u like on macro loop ? u are nothing but another dead body farming just like tons of bots back in a days

11 hours ago, Maark said:

for the love of god, please add spell check to the forums~~~!!!

So...you enter to comment just to say this? Just for your info, most players are not native eng speakers.
I think you guys should be happy...I would if most ppl speak in my native language..with or without spelling.

Xgencode and fight against bots didn't solve game design flaws aka various bottlenecks in hunting areas and quests for same type of mobs.

Also deleting auto loop macros will not solve it as people like to play afk.

Account restriction could help a lot:

- only one or max two accounts per player ( to avoid 7 members party from single person)

- No anonymous accounts with freshly created email joust for registration. ( game is gambling on a big part so need verification about player and his age with identity card, passport or similar to avoid gambling addiction of young kids)

And ofc removing design flaws could help a lot too.

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

- only one or max two accounts per player ( to avoid 7 members party from single person)

There is already a restriction. It is called 3 accounts per pc.

This works good for me. I have 3 computers that can run L2.

I can play my accounts on my pc, & my 2 sons can play their accounts on the other 2 computers.

By your definition, how would this 2 accounts per player work in my situation ? as I could have upto 9 L2 accounts loaded at the same time from the same house if all 3 of us wanted to play all our accounts at the same time ?

Are you saying I could only run upto 2 accounts from the same ip / house ?? So 1 of us would not be able to play ??

4 hours ago, GreenCrusher said:

Are you saying I could only run upto 2 accounts from the same ip / house ?? So 1 of us would not be able to play ??

IP addresses are to easy to cheat on, even mac address can be circumvent.

If you read my post above you will see that I propose player verification and not IP or house but to provide valid document with pic like driving licence, passport, id cards + bills associated with that name so no anonymous fake personal info like age, name surname, address ect.

I proposed it not only to save kids from gambling addiction but for security and other reason too.

In that way you can have entire family , 9 computers and what not but with your name you can have two accounts which you pay or with subscription, or with vip or with prestige pack and similar,  bank account, credit card and so on.

On 11.03.2019 at 1:19 AM, Draecke said:

way to much hassle, just add a timer to macro's same as typical buff duration aka 30min so that it's impossible for ppl to afk 24/7 unless ofc they don't sleep :P

Why do the people always look for ways to make their lives more difficult?

Edited by LordDragnil
^^

6 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Why do the people always look for ways to make their lives more difficult?

Because there are always people who want to make it way too easy.

One person with uncontrolled unllimited number of accounts was always problem.

Xgencode didn't stop it, macro loop deletion will not stop it too.

Do you know how many accounts and clan pets were logged to cheat by keeping clan pets and fishing to gain clan reputation points?

Do you know that there were (are) entire alt clans to defend castle and farm clan reputation points?

Before Xgencode we called them bots, today we call them macro parties.

Xgencode and macro loop deletion do not solve this kind of problems.

7 hours ago, XuJY said:

By any chance, anyone know how to loop 2 macro?

Can't get it to work. I got 1 on loop, when I try the 2nd one, it disable the 1st one.

gtfo nonfactor , hope it gonna be deleted soon 

loop macro was best thing that happened to this bot infested game, now legit players can skip this boring grind, useless instances and just afk for levels
there is rly low % of nolifers who can afford to actually play this kind of games and if they are playing this game all the time - they have no time to work and get money to use cash shop, so why ncsoft should care about people who do not pay any kind of money?
it is way way more profitable to leave macro loop, to make it even better and open game for casual players who actually have life, who have jobs and who will be able to pay for some boost for the game that plays the boring part itself while they work

+1 for loop macro!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 11:07 AM, SleepingPower said:

Xgencode and fight against bots didn't solve game design flaws aka various bottlenecks in hunting areas and quests for same type of mobs.

Also deleting auto loop macros will not solve it as people like to play afk.

- No anonymous accounts with freshly created email joust for registration. ( game is gambling on a big part so need verification about player and his age with identity card, passport or similar to avoid gambling addiction of young kids)

And ofc removing design flaws could help a lot too.

I paid money to buy the game for each of my accounts and I paid for years of subscriptions on them starting with my first account in closed beta in 2004. So after putting 15 years of my life, effort, and money into my accounts you're just going to arbitrarily delete them....Yeah you need to rethink that.

EDIT : Trying to enforce your suggestion would be a nightmare due to the ease of bypassing...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

2 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I paid money to buy the game for each of my accounts and I paid for years of subscriptions on them starting with my first account in closed beta in 2004. So after putting 15 years of my life, effort, and money into my accounts you're just going to arbitrarily delete them....Yeah you need to rethink that.

True. The 3 account limit per pc is already a good enough limit.

Was told that there's a risk that doing automation using In-game macro.

People can make you go RED a few time, and make you drop all yr items.

How is it possible when the macro does not even have the forceattack skills/macro?

Is is even legal for those players who try to do that?

Edited by XuJY

1 hour ago, XuJY said:

Was told that there's a risk that doing automation using In-game macro.

People can make you go RED a few time, and make you drop all yr items.

How is it possible when the macro does not even have the forceattack skills/macro?

Is is even legal for those players who try to do that?

Dude, you will find all your answers if you search in the forum.This theme was discussed million times.

1 hour ago, Vassy said:

Dude, you will find all your answers if you search in the forum.This theme was discussed million times.

THe explanations I've seen through search give me no reason to be worried about it. Alas people here keep implying that it's impossible to avoid and I'd like to know how. I've had people try and fail several times now so I am curious to know if those that tried on me were just failures.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

100% for looping macro... its nothing special ..can't even compare with Handplay....in 1hour i make with hands xp like macro in 5days ......of course there is exception if u Do macro in SOS/Elfs ..its nice ...but to do that u need invest ALOT ....soo far dint see any Farmer who got full geared party with end gear ...Like from my point of view bots are biggest problem in Game ...They generate CODEX / Atribute stones / jewel powder / EAR / EWR .... and for sure they do it in very big scale  ...example In fresh server (TIAT) second day of server one guy sold for me 1k each Attribute stone .....thats little bit explain in what scale boters hurting economy of server .but without them probably we Pay not 5kk for atribute Crystal but 50kk :'D 

On 22/02/2019 at 9:50 PM, Afum said:

After so many fights about botting and scripting there is something like macro loop, well it is here since some time, why i bring this topic now? Well it was like wtf for me when i saw yesterdays Molensa streaming when he had hands in the air and his character was playing alone lol :D  rly? after so many ppl quit this game of botting u made smth like "macro botting" legal . lol :D its a joke and only event u do are p2win nothing else. What i mean is looking for someone from dev stuff finally understand this and im LOOKING FOR DELETION OF MACRO LOOPS and well what is obvious still waitting to ban all scripters so many years.

Regards,

Last Legit

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Interchangeable-Mechanical-Switches-Programmable/dp/B077KJKMYD/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1553686621&sr=8-3&keywords=razer+mouse and other hardware equipment explain how he was able to play with hands in the air ..soo if you dont have money for Gaming equipment...use game loop macro ...and stop cry ....  

3 hours ago, WolfBaby said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Interchangeable-Mechanical-Switches-Programmable/dp/B077KJKMYD/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1553686621&sr=8-3&keywords=razer+mouse and other hardware equipment explain how he was able to play with hands in the air ..soo if you dont have money for Gaming equipment...use game loop macro ...and stop cry ....  

That's banneble so yeah no.. only macro's officially allowed are those ingame - anything else can lead to a ban.