Website or Webservices to view our Inventory/Warehouse

Feryl

Well, I have a lot of things in many toons. Im an old player with lots of event items and not so useless things. But sometimes I need to find something that I know I have but, its a problem log in every toon and wait for each email confirm and all that things (You cant log from your smartphone). So, maybe a website where you can group and manage your accounts and view your inventory/Warehouse will be really cool.

A Webservice will be nice too. Ppl can make Apps for mobiles.

What do you think about it? comment pls!

This already exists in Korea. Via the Lineage 2 Assist app -> 내정보/"My Information" you can view on your mobile phone, from left to right, equipped items, inventory and warehouse of a character. In this example the honorable RoasHero has equipped a Demon's Staff, Avadon Robe set, Rings of Seal etc. (the Elf is not the character but your online assistant):

9292b89704f0f21f5803c654.jpg2be409bd9e5408747c17b7c6.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/리니지2+어시스트#hd103981

Implementing this at NCWest is not a technical problem but a political decision.

41 minutes ago, marw said:

There used to be (till H5) not official web application which was showing list of items for sale in Aden.

It was great!

With the Lineage 2 Assist app you can check the five most expensive items on the market, as shown on this screenshot:

c03e138a02868f1a9c606207.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/리니지2+어시스트#hd103364

With the button to the right of the underlined one (매물 검색/"Search Items on Sale") you can check which items are on sale for how much both in the Auction House and in Private Stores on your server. I guess this is what that old bot did :P

This above would be a very welcome addition (if official, not everybody like to use bot), I remember AION had something alike too.

But on the other hand, looking at the current state of the game I doubt any investments apart from normal updates and L2Store updates will be made :(

2 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

This above would be a very welcome addition (if official, not everybody like to use bot), I remember AION had something alike too.

But on the other hand, looking at the current state of the game I doubt any investments apart from normal updates and L2Store updates will be made :(

Atm even official website is not up to date, so...

39 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

This is absolutely official and legit (plaync.com is the official NCKorea website). In theory it shouldn't be too hard to port this to NCWest. The app exists since 2015, it's tested and proven; the main work would be to translate the interface. For the technical side NCWest has more than hundred mobile game developers sitting in their Iron Tiger Studios in Northern California:
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/about-us/#ncsoft_west_unveils_iron_tiger_studios

It should be possible to divert one or two of them to deal with the Lineage 2 Assist app. But that would require some sort of long-term perspective for L2@NCWest ...

anyone else wonder why Yidao isnt offered a position at Ncwest? this guy does more translating and searching for answers then our current staff ever has or is even able to do. this guy doesnt even get paid he just has the love of the game and some free time!!@ i know u get your praise and props from people all the time, but you sir (or ma'am) are above and beyond all staff we have or have ever had.

Thank you

On 28/3/2018 at 4:25 PM, KeepthePeace said:

anyone else wonder why Yidao isnt offered a position at Ncwest? this guy does more translating and searching for answers then our current staff ever has or is even able to do. this guy doesnt even get paid he just has the love of the game and some free time!!@ i know u get your praise and props from people all the time, but you sir (or ma'am) are above and beyond all staff we have or have ever had.

Thank you

+1

Archived