Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Recommended Posts

BmD    13

JUJII SAINT

NOW

 

Sorry Draecke I have to disagree

under Neutron first you would have been banned for 1 week just because you posted

secondly your reply would have been erased just because you dared to post

It's simply the beginning give Jujii the time to revert the things as they were back in the golden age.

@Juji @Hime May we hope in the future, both in live and classic l2 ncwest servers, for a gm online like it was in the past?

Thanks to the staff for their effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cmquake    12
19 minutes ago, HiccUps said:

The stats on the shirt level enchants would help..can't find them at all.

See here (from the last promo)

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    212

The XP boost doesn't seems to be 200%. Before maint getting 350m from specific mob, now 700m. That includes stuff like exalted passive, clan passive, cape etc. The base is around 170m, so I should be getting more than 1.3b per mob, instead of 700m...

3x 170 = 510 x2 = 1,020b and if you add all the other things over base, it should go over 1.3b, but nope.

@Juji fix please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    303

it's 200% xp atm.. normal xp mode in sos is ~16bil per mob and today it was ~32bil so yeah..

dc'd like crazy though but that is a xigncode issue which hates battleping..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingNothing    23
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

it's 200% xp atm.. normal xp mode in sos is ~16bil per mob and today it was ~32bil so yeah..

dc'd like crazy though but that is a xigncode issue which hates battleping..

 

Maybe you are using more stacks than normal and even so, if the event is 200% your xp shoud be ~48bil or the catch is that this 200% bonus isn't on base exp.

One or another, something is wrong here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    303
4 hours ago, KingNothing said:

Maybe you are using more stacks than normal and even so, if the event is 200% your xp shoud be ~48bil or the catch is that this 200% bonus isn't on base exp.

One or another, something is wrong here.

Nope, nothing wrong. I always xp on max boost possible for my set up and the xp we get now is the same as when we had those 2x xp weekends so your math is wrong if you think differently ;)

dunno why you would think so when normal xp is 16bil 2x base xp can't be anything but 32bil lolz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skolex    4
29 minutes ago, Draecke said:

dunno why you would think so when normal xp is 16bil 2x base xp can't be anything but 32bil lolz

No @Draecke. Sorry to say so but @KingNothing is actually right. 

Hime's post said: 

  • XP/SP +200% on Weekdays (Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:59) Server Time

 So mathematically PLUS 200% means BASE_XP + 2 times the BASE_XP. --> 16bil + (2 * 16bil) = 48bil

Your statement would be right, if it was just 200% XP without the + sign or if the post said +100%.

100% XP = normal XP

+100% XP = double XP

 200% XP = also double XP

+200% XP = tripple XP

But anyway. Double XP is already nice enough. so ty Julii&Hime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    212

Read my post above. The XP is +100% base, not 200% as stated.

fyi

100% = double xp

200% = triple xp

300% = quad xp 

etc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn    33
1 hour ago, mixa said:

Read my post above. The XP is +100% base, not 200% as stated.

fyi

100% = double xp

200% = triple xp

300% = quad xp 

etc

 

2 hours ago, Skolex said:

No @Draecke. Sorry to say so but @KingNothing is actually right. 

Hime's post said: 

  • XP/SP +200% on Weekdays (Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:59) Server Time

 So mathematically PLUS 200% means BASE_XP + 2 times the BASE_XP. --> 16bil + (2 * 16bil) = 48bil

Your statement would be right, if it was just 200% XP without the + sign or if the post said +100%.

100% XP = normal XP

+100% XP = double XP

 200% XP = also double XP

+200% XP = tripple XP

But anyway. Double XP is already nice enough. so ty Julii&Hime.

That's not how NCSoft does math though.

100% = Normal Xp

200% = Double Xp

 

Mathematically you are adding 100%+200% and getting 300%. Which in this case doesn't work. 100% for 1m xp is 1m xp, 200% for 1m xp is 2m xp. It isn't an increase of 200% its a static 200% BASE. 

I get the fact that they say +200% in the post, which is completely mathematically wrong of them to do. It should just say 200% xp.

Edited by Auburn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asgrort    2

On previous exp events when they said +200 exp bonus we got 3x the normal exp ingame. Now with this +200 exp we are getting only the double of the normal exp. So they have to fix this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    303
3 hours ago, Asgrort said:

On previous exp events when they said +200 exp bonus we got 3x the normal exp ingame. Now with this +200 exp we are getting only the double of the normal exp. So they have to fix this.

please post the links of those events cause for the last few years the best we got was 2x Base XP aka NC Soft style +200%

also can I say you guys are totally nuts for QQing this much when we finally get a good XP event mid weeks of 2x Base XP and 3x Base XP in the weekends.. if I were Juji I would be like ok they don't like it, let's turn it off again lmao.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    212
5 hours ago, Auburn said:

That's not how NCSoft does math though.

100% = Normal Xp

200% = Double Xp

 

Mathematically you are adding 100%+200% and getting 300%. Which in this case doesn't work. 100% for 1m xp is 1m xp, 200% for 1m xp is 2m xp. It isn't an increase of 200% its a static 200% BASE. 

I get the fact that they say +200% in the post, which is completely mathematically wrong of them to do. It should just say 200% xp.

It's "XP/SP +200% on Weekdays "

This means, Normal XP you get + 200% off it, which is 100+2(100)=300%.aka triple XP.

Explain this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    303
2 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's "XP/SP +200% on Weekdays "

This means, Normal XP you get + 200% off it, which is 100+2(100)=300%.aka triple XP.

Explain this :)

we all know NCWest is bad at math..

this is why 4game defines it slightly differently like below example:

x2 rates! It's time to prepare to high-level content! Players will obtain double EXP and SP by killing mobs during the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BmD    13
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

also can I say you guys are totally nuts for QQing this much when we finally get a good XP event mid weeks of 2x Base XP and 3x Base XP in the weekends.. if I were Juji I would be like ok they don't like it, let's turn it off again lmao.

I approve Draeke's message -_-

Honestly, I don't undestand you guys.

Hell under Neutron even Yidao was banned once for 1 entire week because he dared to post "but" and you qq even more

It's the first time they do what they players are asking go to celebrate please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    15

If Hime will correct the numbers to +100% (+200% respectively) would you be quiet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn    33
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, mixa said:

It's "XP/SP +200% on Weekdays "

This means, Normal XP you get + 200% off it, which is 100+2(100)=300%.aka triple XP.

Explain this :)

I did explain this, with this sentence from my last post.

16 hours ago, Auburn said:

I get the fact that they say +200% in the post, which is completely mathematically wrong of them to do. It should just say 200% xp.

Yes they are wrong in stating that its +200% when in fact it should either say +100% OR 200% or just 2x.

Edited by Auburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×