Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hime

First off, I read the Dragon Pendant Event notes and am a little confused.  It is suggested that you should upgrade before enchanting, implying that you can enchant at any upgrade level.  So what's the difference between a +10 Stage 1 and a +10 Stage 5?  I see 5 rows for each pendant on the spreadsheet that was linked.  Does this mean that each row shows the skill for a pendant of each stage? And if so, does the +10 Stage 5 Pendant have ALL the added bonuses listed in every row?

I see that the Shiny Pendant Varnish prevents the item from being destroyed when the enchant fails but does it maintain its enchant level or reset to zero?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao what @Hime, is you and your teams bonus not big enough? Or does your team enjoy ruining everything that could be great? Good job putting a nail in the coffin. 

Sucks that Lineage 2 was such a good game. And then idiots like you guys took management over it.

good luck everyone. And to the 13 year old kid whose trying to enjoy a great mmo but can’t afford to pay the money to keep up with the times. I feel sorry for you the most. 

Guys please reconsider this stupid pay2win, you said that you will never add pay2win items to L2store, now you wanna add items, that cant be received any other way than pay with real money. I feel really betrayed, I spend hundreds euro to support you for VIP packs and I know I am not the only one, please reconsider making this update live till you have time, because once you apply this patch into servers, you are not gonna loose some individual players or clan, you are gonna loose the major of active community.

Quoting @Juji during his launch stream:

we're gonna have, mainly cometic items and convenience items, that's it"

The addition of these dragon pendants directly contradicts the promises we were made.

As a result most of my friends are quitting Lineage 2 Classic effective immediately, along with several people in my clan.

I made my first toon on Devianne in August 2004 and played for 15 years. Over the years I probably paid for someone's mortgage in NCSoft West.

Was fun.

http://carnaya.com/

1 hour ago, Mistral said:

No, this is not. 
It's true that "f2p =/= p2w" but this is not a Fortnite or Overwatch. This is Lineage 2. And beside that, the game genre is different. It's an MMORPG. This is how "F2P MMORPG" develops. In order to make a profit they make you buy items that makes ur stats op. So you can go braindead and pretend you're good after wasting toons of money. Also, 0 protection against cheaters. 
In the other hand, games such as BRs or FPSs are "skill based" and are meant to be competitive, so they can't put "p2w" items into the game, that would kill the game and any kind of competitive aspect of the game. Reason why you only get skins and cosmetics in those game. 
Is there any F2P non-P2W MMORPG game out there? 'cause i have my doubts.

Warframe is a MMORPG in all ways. hell you could argue path of exile is a mmorpg as it's a massive online multiplayer game with role playing. Conventional MMORPGs are skill based too btw well excluding crap like the live L2 server. You could easily add P2W items into Fortnite. Simple examples would be mods that you could buy which enhances any weapon you pick up. Or HP boosts or armor (reduced damage taken) or any number of possibilities. You lack imagination. For more examples look at star wars battlefront's star cards etc.

There's a variety of F2P non P2W MMORPGs and I'll indulge your laziness by providing a small list. You could always use google and find more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/8dnmjx/mmorpg_not_p2w_list/

10 minutes ago, Villacolors said:

And with the high price on teleport costs and low adena rate 40+, this game is about to implode

+1 on this ,can't even afford teleport to other town...and adena drop is way too low....it's totally fail on system

we need at least +50% adena drop rate and exp bonus

even u have vit 4,u still struggle with exp and teleport fee....

I suggest this,1,cancel this update

2,free teleport for a month for everybody

3,50% exp and drop bonus for a month 

4.keep the level cap for a month as well

5.do working better job on adena selling chat and website in town ,pls do something about them and ban more bot /farmers

6.do something on prophet sb.....like death whisper and haste...so many prophet without those sb b/c market price is 9 mil to 14 mil

and not many ppl can afford them,prophet aleady have hard to join any party because se have almost same buff + emp 

so when prophet asking to join party ,their responds like we aleady have all the buff we need.....and they aleady know most prophet

don't have dw and haste buff....so how they survive?ppl only using prophet for box toon....they can't solo....

it's totally failed and unbalanced class now

7,item u guys give this hero stuff is nothing really good anyway...why need to register and put restriction on date etc...

just give to every single accout who have 20+ toon ,no matter what ,where they live...

8. vip 4 bonus gift u guys giving should be something better ….soe scroll and healing pot and 0% resurrection scroll is kind of useless....specially for  high level toon

people spend money and totally get trash reward now,

how about something like better outfit appearance stone like dark knight  or you guys can change every two weeks

or some kind of exp /drop rate boost cake for party 

so they can be welcome in any  party

or free ride stuff or something better ….

or how about something cute pets....

9.people want more event ,not same repeat pay to win event

make something event that people can get something good item like special jewels or sb and appearance stone etc

compare to classic server

this is live server getting tommorow

A special server settings event will begin for two weeks and ends on March 13 at 7:00 a.m. Server Time

• XP/SP +200% on Weekdays (Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:59) Server Time
  • XP/SP +300% and Drop Rate Increase + 50% on Weekends (Saturday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59) Server Time
  • No XP Loss Upon Death

and go check players respond

I was hoping whole week that u guys will put exp /drop boost on this maintenance but

you guys put this shocking  pendant stuff...

it is shocking and heartbreaking announcement for whole classic community....

I mean it is so hard to believe this......

did u switched post classic and live server  by mistake?

I mean if u switched post with them,it will make more sense 

and nothing will happen on both side

just say it was mistake and switch the post pls...thx

Dear Giran server,

Yes, I kind of saw this coming too. I originally left Naia and Goddess of Destruction behind to get away from L2store. Now I see L2store happening all over again on Classic. I am extremely dissatisfied with your services and your game. I doubt that when Project: The Lineage finally hits that I can bring myself to play it. You have been abusing your customers. People who have been playing since the very beginning. There's simply no end to your lack of respect. There's simply no words to what you have exposed us to. You've made us all to cheaters. The community in Lineage II is strong and the loyalty even stronger. You force people to buy in your store, because how else can people compete. There's no way. People who don't buy VIP or runes simply fall behind. And now with your new dragon pendant, which "we have to upgrade". You could have made Lineage II Classic such an amazing experience. You, the creators of Lineage II, but you did not. 

ArtemisDK signing out.

To the people who keep playing. Are we really to spend hundreds and hundreds of Euro on a "free" game. A free game that requires you to pay to reach and goals at all. Know that you will never be a top player, never win in Olympiad unless you pay up. That's the truth of Lineage II. If you are prepared for this. Then by all means, knock yourself out. If not I would suggest you leave at once before it devours your soul. Lineage II has corrupted us. Get out now. 

28 minutes ago, Mindia said:

Pay to win event GG.... Let's make guess. How many player will leave 1k 2k ? ...

I've talked to 3 CPs that are all done. Some even already blew up or sold their gear. Crazy s*** on Ncsoft part. Some of them are even part of the "whale" group. They seriously misunderstood just how serious the threats of "P2W and I'm gone" were

17 minutes ago, Necroed said:

I've talked to 3 CPs that are all done. Some even already blew up or sold their gear. Crazy s*** on Ncsoft part. Some of them are even part of the "whale" group. They seriously misunderstood just how serious the threats of "P2W and I'm gone" were

GoD L2store drip fed P2W store items for 3 years. Slowly boiling the Frog. Before culminating to literally a new P2W L2Store only event item every week. Each requiring a minimum of $500 to pay out. Theres a reason majority of the player base left Retail to come play Classic.

They just killed the frog by turning it up to 11 on the heat.

@Hime  @Juji Did you guys not said there wont be any other items then xp, acc and cosmetic ? Are you kidding ? after this short time you already put the p2win items in ? Holy crap, me and cp and most of my clan are done....just WTF....

Guys have you checked the max lvl pendant stats ? WTF and it can also break when enchanting.....my godness thats a really hardcore p2win slot mashine...

Archived