Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hime

they dont need ideas, they will follow the pay2win shop of all korean updates. they have several shop items like this. year ago some titan from korea or jap i dont remember was doing pvp videos, he got like 35k hp and 1 hitting everything with all the pay2win items from the shop. and this will come here too, they already started to implement the first item.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a nice tactic ncfail, 4-5 months just with VIP and Hats then when people fully adicted to the game put the first extreme p2w item in l2store, as old player I know this happen soon or later but the lack of respect to ur costumers is really awesome.

Imagen relacionada

I will support NC soft I can afford to plop down 20 dollars.  I would really like to see some banning.  Because they are getting very high these bot accounts.  I am sure that to get plus ten you would have to spend thousands and I'm not that type of person.  Game is cool fun but the bots have to go.  Funny how palyers can abuse bot report function on real players but no such action on real bots.

What boggles my mind is that these mentally handicapped people at NCSOFT cannot fathom that a lot of people left live to come to classic because of these p2w shenanigans. And many players (myself included) came back after quitting prior to the GOD update in the hopes that this would be a clean server. Well I hope to see the server population dwindle and all the Whales and RMtrs can go circle jerk with themselves.

You do the same mistakes again and start produce items in l2store that makes big diference between players that spend much and other players that dont.

This was the main reason that ruined live servers.

Gratz guys that destroyed the game so quickly.

8 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

Of all those people who cry im pretty sure noone will QUIT the server instead they will keep playing.

We all know that they wont listen and they do what they do only to milk our money.

Stop crying unless you have the guts to stop playing and supporting them!!!

Discussions are being made from many different clans on what game to play next. Many of us quit prior to the GOD update years ago and came back in OCT for classic. It won't be that hard to quit again. It was nice seeing names that you haven't seen since C3-C4.

There will be a drop in server population - http://l2.laby.fr/status/

Just now, Amateur said:

Discussions are being made from many different clans on what game to play next. Many of us quit prior to the GOD update years ago and came back in OCT for classic. It won't be that hard to quit again. There will be a drop in server population - http://l2.laby.fr/status/

Even if the population is about to drop its already win/win situation for NC.

They aim for those who will stay and pay.Their profit will scyrocket.

Its all about our money going to their Company.

8 hours ago, Lafush said:

why would you turn it into p2w so early??... :\

@Lafush We are lucky it happened early so we didn't get too invested. Time to cut our losses imo.

Skelth has lot of items to help new players, C-grade expertise rune with free 30-day C gear, exp runes for 1-75 only. Double exp event starts today.

enough, this go pretty far, u cant put this p2w items, NCSoft you promise any store item never gonna be p2w, just visuals said... (besides tehre is xp runes and pk scrolls)
you should reconsider this and hear the players, we want a clean game, dont make it eventually lige the live server, we come ehre for a clean L2 classic fair for all!

Archived