Jump to content
Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Recommended Posts

well i think cosmetics and a 50 euro xp rune and scrolls should be really enough money. the problem is that companys today are to greedy. and the bot problem on the na servers just adding more salt into it. if they would give us a bot free server with that shop well i would say ok because they invest time to clean the servers but they do just nothing. last week i counted over 150 bots in cruma swamp and over 100 bots in orc starting area ( all elven summoner ). so what are they actuall doing to justify this ingame shop ?

Edited by Roflcopter
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess we can escape the Live server but we can't escape NCwest management... You could have given the server a long life with minor stuff on L2 store that would only impact the speed people level

It's far from being a win/win situation for them what the hell are you talking about? You underestimate how many people will quit cause of this. Many of those people myself included had multiple VIP4

20 minutes ago, Draecke said:

to all the freeloading cry babies: stop deluding yourself to think there won't be any p2w store stuff elsewhere as it will over time, sooner or later it will as that's just the business model the gaming industry operates on nowadays..

 

So everyone that doesn't want to spend lots of money on p2w items in the shop which they said wouldn't be there are "freeloading crybabies"? Guess we know who is dumping money to ncsoft on pendants eh? Good luck with that bud.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Draecke said:

to all the freeloading cry babies: stop deluding yourself to think there won't be any p2w store stuff elsewhere as it will over time, sooner or later it will as that's just the business model the gaming industry operates on nowadays..

 

League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Path of Exile, Fortnight, Apex Legends, PUBG are a few games that, to my knowledge, are Free to play with only cosmetics available in their stores (all games with more player population than L2 as well). I would mention DOTA 2 but it has a battle pass feature. It isn't the model that is the issue, but the company behind the model.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember $1000 won't be enough. Next update it will be brooches. Another $1000. Then it will be cloaks. Another $1000. Then agathions. Another $1000. Then talismans, Another $1000. Boss jewel augment. Another $1000. Then once NCKorea is done merging and restructuring NCwest they'll shut L2 down.

If you stay after this you deserve what you get.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, November said:

League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Path of Exile, Fortnight, Apex Legends, PUBG are a few games that, to my knowledge, are Free to play with only cosmetics available in their stores (all games with more player population than L2 as well). I would mention DOTA 2 but it has a battle pass feature. It isn't the model that is the issue, but the company behind the model.

good comment

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tharsus said:

next update jeyels + brochs for purchase and gl

Don't forget shirts and cloaks.

Then bracelets and talismans.

Agathions and skill enchanting.

Maybe even Dragon items if they get real greedy. It will never be enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant believe (actually yes I can) how much this company does not listen to its players. We left GoD, we left Live servers, you had to merge 6 servers into 2 due to lack of player-base... then you make Classic, a good amount of us come back, then you implement P2W in classic, which is the entire POINT OF CLASSIC.

@Jujiand @Hime stated there would be NO P2W items in the shop in the intro server video. Then they messed up with adena rates (I dont think they messed up, just got called out), Messed up with proper xp rates in certain areas, then messed up on drop rates with mats.... now this. LOL.. Ill just go back to Skelth and wait for WoW Classic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

All these people making topics and crying about quitting, yet none of them will quit. If you really wanted to quit you would chargeback all money spent to ncsoft last 3 months, to ensure they close your account. No one will though because they are addicted. Ncwest knows exactly what they are doing and how to milk the sheep. Nothing will change, and this is the first of many p2w events to come 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spolier said:

All these people making topics and crying about quitting, yet none of them will quit. If you really wanted to quit you would chargeback all money spent to ncsoft last 3 months, to ensure they close your account. No one will though because they are addicted. Ncwest knows exactly what they are doing and how to milk the sheep. Nothing will change, and this is the first of many p2w events to come 

Dude, thanks for the great idea!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spolier said:

All these people making topics and crying about quitting, yet none of them will quit. If you really wanted to quit you would chargeback all money spent to ncsoft last 3 months, to ensure they close your account. No one will though because they are addicted. Ncwest knows exactly what they are doing and how to milk the sheep. Nothing will change, and this is the first of many p2w events to come 

"Chargeback"? You cant get your money back lol. And "Close your account"? Its Free2Play man anyone can just stop or make a new account, etc. This was a dumb post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EileithyiaDK said:

There, all characters on classic and my beloved Feoh Storm Screamer 101/100 healer on Naia has been set to delete. 

 

God's speed all.

Go take a day and center yourself. Don't delete that character, you'll regret doing so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The simple fact that i can swipe my credit card to get an item i can wear at lvl 20 or whatever that has P. Def 50% with 100% shield block and a 3000hp barrier with 50sec cd, and wear it to RBs lvl 21+, basically indestructable.....

 

makes this game p2w officially ....classic. 

The whole stats war & economy in the game is getting sodomised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...