Dragon Pendant is the Nail in the Coffin?

Piz

These items are pay to win Boss Jewels. Have you all even consider what this going to do. You already lost tons of people due to the massive amount of bots and lack of community organization, even worse customer support. Im not sure what to even say anymore. At every point in this server you have failed the community. 

I would remind them WHY a ot of people playing here:

https://youtu.be/flieQ0TnFY8?t=346

I was betrayed by NCWEST twice: 1st time was when they had licence for Euro servers and was "pay 2 play" and they they installed "free to play" without being asked if I want that after all those years of playing and paying or to convert all my money spent in NC Coins. Now is 2nd time with this "pay to win" event and I think that all players should consider to refund all the invested money because they traped us with a "story" and now they wanna rob us official. From all the problems with what they promised on launch and what happened after , this is the worst and I don't think they will stop here.

@Juji or @Hime what is that??? On server start you didn't said that your business plan is to trap us, to make us invest money and time in the game and then to force us to leave with pay to win events.

C ya later l2.

for some reason greed gets you every time. You give players just enough time to sink into their characters and release pay to win items in hopes they’ll stick around.

everyone knows your tricks now and we know you’ll just keep releasing crap items like this.

gg 

If you could at least farm this in game, but once again they will fail miserably... it is unfortunately, because classic is a nice version of L2, too bad it is managed by NCSoft... I guess they don't really care about the player community, since it was one of the few things everyone was worried about...

Just now, EmberofDeath said:

I need confirmation that these pendants are permanent (will persist after the event) so I can quit right now and save myself time. 

Ofc they are permanent. And this is nothing. You guys have to see the best part, yet! 

By the way, this was kinda predicted. We're following the Korean path. This, then (in random order) we will get Shunaiman (or w/e) talisman. Then Brooches and the Cloaks. Everything will be p2w, everything will have insane price and low chance. This will make the "free-2-play" users quit, will give NCWest a huge profit for all those who are gonna abuse of the store and the game will just die, again. 

Game is already broken by their lies (rates and level cap), we got levels 78-80 and now they will have an extra boost with the Store. 
One funny thing is : All raid bosses should drop Rune stones. Somehow, we only get them as drop from lv 60+ raids. The ones locked by high level clans and "sides". GGWP. 

Everytime they open mouth, they lie to us,

They said that max level will be 70, now people lvl 77.

They modified the drop rate and spoil rate according to "free to play version scheme" because wasn't hard enough.

Now they add pay to win events becasue anyway they got enought money on server lauch, more then they were ever dreamed and don't care about game comunity. I payed on this "free to play" version for shots, runes, xp scrolls and other items a lot more than I ever paied on a monthly subscription version.

Do you wanna see how comunity feel? See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Pd3BJgsyo

SHAME OF YOU!!!

On 11/28/2018 at 3:54 AM, Jackl said:

It won't be for long. This is the same playbook as Retail L2. Make adena/drop rates near nonexistant for majority of playerbase. Add lootboxes/gamble event. Scarcity incentivizes  purchases. Soon majority of power will only be available in cash shop. Happened in Korea classic, NAL2, and coming to an L2Store near you.

People like you give them misguided consent.

Posted 3 months back. Props to NC being patient enough to wait this long. +10 pendants are completely broken. I'm done. Not spending thousands on gambling for a soon to be dead KMMO just like retail.

3 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Posted 3 months back. Props to NC being patient enough to wait this long. +10 pendants are completely broken. I'm done. Not spending thousands on gambling for a soon to be dead KMMO just like retail.

You got it exactly right in your original post. :clap: I figured theyd give us at least a year, and even then not have a completely game breaking item for the have/have-nots

4 hours ago, Smajda said:

The stats of Dragon pendant stage 5 +10 are INSANE!!! srsly?40% bonus exp just for having it?????????
 -40% mp consume WTF?!

1344 Mcrit damage+15%crit damage in total ?! 

The 100% shield block and 50% def are stupid strong as well. Making even non-tank classes stupidly hard to kill. These were not balanced whatsoever.

5 hours ago, Mistral said:

Ofc they are permanent. And this is nothing. You guys have to see the best part, yet! 

By the way, this was kinda predicted. We're following the Korean path. This, then (in random order) we will get Shunaiman (or w/e) talisman. Then Brooches and the Cloaks. Everything will be p2w, everything will have insane price and low chance. This will make the "free-2-play" users quit, will give NCWest a huge profit for all those who are gonna abuse of the store and the game will just die, again. 

Game is already broken by their lies (rates and level cap), we got levels 78-80 and now they will have an extra boost with the Store. 
One funny thing is : All raid bosses should drop Rune stones. Somehow, we only get them as drop from lv 60+ raids. The ones locked by high level clans and "sides". GGWP. 

I think it is better to drop runes to high lvl raids because u will be able to farm runes with easier lower rbs (since there are CMs and +++++ D weaps) and it will be as bots for adena

7 hours ago, Piz said:

These items are pay to win Boss Jewels. Have you all even consider what this going to do. You already lost tons of people due to the massive amount of bots and lack of community organization, even worse customer support. Im not sure what to even say anymore. At every point in this server you have failed the community. 

yes

4 hours ago, Jorep said:

I think it is better to drop runes to high lvl raids because u will be able to farm runes with easier lower rbs (since there are CMs and +++++ D weaps) and it will be as bots for adena

People will bring CMs and ++++D weaps even at 60+ raid bosses, that wont change. If we had runes from any raid 20+ that would give, more or less, a chance to everyone to farm in the different ranges.
But actually, thinking about it, either ways would be bad. I play in Giran and there's one guy, a tank (with a name that actually suits him well) that buff and reset bosses even at lv 20-30. Why? Who knows, probably he needs to RMT. 
At the same time, the high level raids, are still impossible to get (60+) 'cause either you got random CCs to steal or you got the 3-4 "factions" to fight for them but they always have that over-level tank that takes away the aggro of a lower level tank who was tanking the raid for 15 mins and reset it. Sooo...they should fix raids in the first place. 
Make them impossible to buff (since you can buff everything on raids [no party buffs] but not bless the soul and bless the body, i wonder why those are locked and everything else is not.) and make them so they can't be reset (instead of making the RB run away and then reset, just make it so that after X range he will run back to the spawn point and immune to debuffs so they wont force him to go crazy...but no full HP regen). 

7 hours ago, Mistral said:

People will bring CMs and ++++D weaps even at 60+ raid bosses, that wont change. If we had runes from any raid 20+ that would give, more or less, a chance to everyone to farm in the different ranges.
But actually, thinking about it, either ways would be bad. I play in Giran and there's one guy, a tank (with a name that actually suits him well) that buff and reset bosses even at lv 20-30. Why? Who knows, probably he needs to RMT. 
At the same time, the high level raids, are still impossible to get (60+) 'cause either you got random CCs to steal or you got the 3-4 "factions" to fight for them but they always have that over-level tank that takes away the aggro of a lower level tank who was tanking the raid for 15 mins and reset it. Sooo...they should fix raids in the first place. 
Make them impossible to buff (since you can buff everything on raids [no party buffs] but not bless the soul and bless the body, i wonder why those are locked and everything else is not.) and make them so they can't be reset (instead of making the RB run away and then reset, just make it so that after X range he will run back to the spawn point and immune to debuffs so they wont force him to go crazy...but no full HP regen). 

He resets so they cant change its location like they used to and u couldnt find the boss and about full regen HP i dont know why but im sure some players were doing something so this counter attack came to happen :D

Archived