Jump to content
xVirdin

Thanks for don't listen us.

Recommended Posts

xVirdin    13

The biggest request from community before server start it was don't sell pendants and pay to win items on store and now? Can stay tuned @Hime and @Juji server will die and become empty faster than light like live server, just because NCSoft don't want make like on RU servers and just put this itens like pendants only for farm or at least grants the option for farm this items for free. Just one more, last time for me i want say thanks NCSoft.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11

People will quit but top-tier clan or players who wants to be competitive wont. 
Bots wont.
If all the free to play and legit players quit, they will be left with only customers. 
It's a win/win situation for them, that's how they make money since the game went f2p. Oh, gl tagging them, like they even read or care about forum ^^. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ggl2    3
Just now, Mistral said:

People will quit but top-tier clan or players who wants to be competitive wont. 
Bots wont.
If all the free to play and legit players quit, they will be left with only customers. 
It's a win/win situation for them, that's how they make money since the game went f2p. Oh, gl tagging them, like they even read or care about forum ^^. 

Many people who buy runes will quit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11
6 minutes ago, Ggl2 said:

Many people who buy runes will quit

Who buy runes? the 30 days rune that cost 4000 coins? Who cares about those players? 
They will get addicted players to waste way more than just 4000 NCoins to try and get the pendant to level 5 and to +10. And those players will still buy XP rune to level up since there's no cap. 
They will just milk more from those who will to spend moneys in game and just get rid of the free-to-play players. 
Those who complain and bother them will leave, forum will go quiet and die since there wont be anyone left to complain about server and you will only see wts/wtb topics or a few flame/new comers (who will quit in 1 week). 
And if for a moment, you wondered : "who will be so stupid to waste so many moneys into this game?!" the answer is simple.
The same guys who, when they will quit, sell all their gear, RMT everything from adena to euro and quit. And the buyers are gonna be newcomers who want to pay a lot to play or top-tier players looking for such items. And when they will quit, they'll sell their items for adenas or just RMT. 
And again, and again, and again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ggl2    3
3 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Who buy runes? the 30 days rune that cost 4000 coins? Who cares about those players? 
They will get addicted players to waste way more than just 4000 NCoins to try and get the pendant to level 5 and to +10. And those players will still buy XP rune to level up since there's no cap. 
They will just milk more from those who will to spend moneys in game and just get rid of the free-to-play players. 
Those who complain and bother them will leave, forum will go quiet and die since there wont be anyone left to complain about server and you will only see wts/wtb topics or a few flame/new comers (who will quit in 1 week). 
And if for a moment, you wondered : "who will be so stupid to waste so many moneys into this game?!" the answer is simple.
The same guys who, when they will quit, sell all their gear, RMT everything from adena to euro and quit. And the buyers are gonna be newcomers who want to pay a lot to play or top-tier players looking for such items. And when they will quit, they'll sell their items for adenas or just RMT. 
And again, and again, and again. 

So lemme get this straight you think they’ll make more money with servers like live with 1000 players buying stupid shirts and pendants than 2 5000 player servers, 2 2000-3000 player servers buying runes and scrolls?

Your high.

 

this company is trash, have fun playing with people swiping moms card

New people don’t come play l2 - they can’t attract people to this game, even worse when ncsoft is running it

Edited by Ggl2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237

I don't see the type of whales that exist and support Live servers doing that here. The playerbase will dwindle to a few hundred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xVirdin    13
6 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Who buy runes? the 30 days rune that cost 4000 coins? Who cares about those players? 
They will get addicted players to waste way more than just 4000 NCoins to try and get the pendant to level 5 and to +10. And those players will still buy XP rune to level up since there's no cap. 
They will just milk more from those who will to spend moneys in game and just get rid of the free-to-play players. 
Those who complain and bother them will leave, forum will go quiet and die since there wont be anyone left to complain about server and you will only see wts/wtb topics or a few flame/new comers (who will quit in 1 week). 
And if for a moment, you wondered : "who will be so stupid to waste so many moneys into this game?!" the answer is simple.
The same guys who, when they will quit, sell all their gear, RMT everything from adena to euro and quit. And the buyers are gonna be newcomers who want to pay a lot to play or top-tier players looking for such items. And when they will quit, they'll sell their items for adenas or just RMT. 
And again, and again, and again. 

If one player or top clan play here on classic i assume they want a different game not one new version of live servers, starting on this idiot p2win culture who start on live server. If you want pay hard why you leave live servers?

Edited by xVirdin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11
1 minute ago, xVirdin said:

If one player or top clan play here on classic i assume they want a different game not one new version from live servers, starting on this idiot p2win culture who start on live server. If you want pay hard why you leave live servers?

For the profit. 
That would be quite a long story and i'm pretty sure i can't tell anything about it here in forum sooo...i wont. 
Let me ask you one thing tho : what can you expect from the same company that made the live server a pay hard festival? 
What can you expect from the same company who promised us an "improved quality of life" and then gave us broken rates + no level cap? 
 

 

7 minutes ago, Ggl2 said:

So lemme get this straight you think they’ll make more money with servers like live with 1000 players buying stupid shirts and pendants than 2 5000 player servers, 2 2000-3000 player servers buying runes and scrolls?

Your high.

 

this company is trash, have fun playing with people swiping moms card

New people don’t come play l2 - they can’t attract people to this game, even worse when ncsoft is running it

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying there, but i'm pretty sure you meant something like : 
"You really think they will make more money from a server with 2000 players buying shirts and pendants than from a server with 5000 players buying runes and scrolls?"
Yes. Yes, they do make way more profit this way. 
If you want to try your luck just once with the pendant, you will waste 4000 coins. But probably, you wont be lucky enough (RNG and insanely low chances) so you may end up trying again. And who knows, maybe once again! And probably, but just probably, you will buy the rune XP/SP anyway 'cause you need to XP, with or without pendant. 
It's pure logic, this happened a THOUSAND time already. 

And don't worry btw, people will always complaing about something. People will never be happy. If they get a "p2w" server, they cry they want "p2p" model. If they get a "p2p" model, they cry that 10 euro per month/account is too expensive. If they get lower price to play in the "p2p" server, then they will cry 'cause you can buy buff scrolls or XP scrolls from the store, and that's "p2w". 

Just do as I do : relax and chill, mind ur own business. Don't waste even 1 euro for this game and relax. Don't go for end-game contents, those things are not meant for players like me. And then, once you wont be able to do anything anymore 'cause the game is broken by p2w model and the rates are so nerfed that you wont be able to even buy soulshots : alt+f4 and uninstall. This game is 15 years old, maybe it's time to move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeeki    9
3 hours ago, xVirdin said:

The biggest request from community before server start it was don't sell pendants and pay to win items on store and now? Can stay tuned @Hime and @Juji server will die and become empty faster than light like live server, just because NCSoft don't want make like on RU servers and just put this itens like pendants only for farm or at least grants the option for farm this items for free. Just one more, last time for me i want say thanks NCSoft.

 

I do not remember I requested that. Also I see no reason why no good items in IS. If you does not complains about RMT, why you would like to complains about IS?

Unless you are RMT yourself.

 

Also classic IS BALANCED AROUND IS! Without IS items nothing works here correctly. CC with 99% probability, one shooting killing etc. Look at KR server and HP - this is not possible without IS items. And around this classic is balanced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntL1OsgYhsU

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
4 hours ago, FatHips said:

I think more top tier players will quit than you think.

This. I know people in MS, Nova, MAX, etc. No one wants to spend 20,000 USD just to not be a one shot again. If you're going to get out do it now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
9 hours ago, Mistral said:

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying there, but i'm pretty sure you meant something like : 
"You really think they will make more money from a server with 2000 players buying shirts and pendants than from a server with 5000 players buying runes and scrolls?"
Yes. Yes, they do make way more profit this way. 
If you want to try your luck just once with the pendant, you will waste 4000 coins. But probably, you wont be lucky enough (RNG and insanely low chances) so you may end up trying again. And who knows, maybe once again! And probably, but just probably, you will buy the rune XP/SP anyway 'cause you need to XP, with or without pendant. 
It's pure logic, this happened a THOUSAND time already. 
 

So what he was trying to drive at is not the potential extra revenue they could create this month, though the potential loss of revenue next month. If you have 100 whales willing to buy something, then you have 100 whales willing to buy it. He is making the comparative that you currently have 100 whales and 1000 casuals making current purchases. By adding this item, say you lose the 1000 casuals and the income they bring, now does the 100 whales currently provide more revenue than the 100 whales + the 1000 casuals. The answer solely lies in the whales and what they are willing to spend. Thats all.

Also, the logic of spending 50 dollars (4k coin) on a pendant multiple times is ludacris. You need to get to level 8 to have the same bonus as VIP 4 -5%. This is all the while while getting you to VIP 4, meaning you can get to VIP 4 + the same exp benefit by buying a 50% rune (all the while having the added benefit of the rune). Sure the Pendant gives some extra bonuses that break the game but if you look at it from the XP/SP standpoint, there's no point in buying the pendant (you would come in at a loss unless the pendant is permanent)

Also im basing it off this.

9 hours ago, Mistral said:

I'm confused, do you enjoy lineage 2? Cause form this it sounds a lot like, I don't play but let me egg people on.

Edited by November

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11
23 minutes ago, November said:

So what he was trying to drive at is not the potential extra revenue they could create this month, though the potential loss of revenue next month. If you have 100 whales willing to buy something, then you have 100 whales willing to buy it. He is making the comparative that you currently have 100 whales and 1000 casuals making current purchases. By adding this item, say you lose the 1000 casuals and the income they bring, now does the 100 whales currently provide more revenue than the 100 whales + the 1000 casuals. The answer solely lies in the whales and what they are willing to spend. Thats all.

Also, the logic of spending 50 dollars (4k coin) on a pendant multiple times is ludacris. You need to get to level 8 to have the same bonus as VIP 4 -5%. This is all the while while getting you to VIP 4, meaning you can get to VIP 4 + the same exp benefit by buying a 50% rune (all the while having the added benefit of the rune). Sure the Pendant gives some extra bonuses that break the game but if you look at it from the XP/SP standpoint, there's no point in buying the pendant (you would come in at a loss unless the pendant is permanent)

Also im basing it off this.

I'm confused, do you enjoy lineage 2? Cause form this it sounds a lot like, I don't play but let me egg people on.


Have you ever been in Naia? Yes? Then you should know that there are people willing to waste LOTS of euros into the game. They want to be competitive. So they will try and rush for the strongest pendant ASAP. Ignore the VIP system, this is just an extra, beside that, if you over-buy, the VIP 4 will last more months in a row, allowing you to avoid spending in the future. Even tho, as i said, Rune XP are usefull anyway and pendants are equip you need if you wanna be end-game. And yes, pendants are permanent. There would be no reason to make something so expensive and "hard to get" and then remove it. Even 'cause in Korea the pendants were permanent so.
If you want to just XP, there you wont need the pendant, even tho they may provide a huge boost in PVE (m critical damage +1400 and m. crt dmg +15%? daaamn!) but, in our case, you really think that clans like Skynet and Lotus will just let it go? They will for sure buy it. TOP cps will totally go for it. And if they do as the Koreans, probably they will even go for more then just 1 pendant. 
I'm still here, playing the game. I do enjoy l2, but i would also enjoy having a good enviroment and a good developer team by my side. We miss both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mistral said:

Who buy runes? the 30 days rune that cost 4000 coins? Who cares about those players? 
They will get addicted players to waste way more than just 4000 NCoins to try and get the pendant to level 5 and to +10. And those players will still buy XP rune to level up since there's no cap. 
They will just milk more from those who will to spend moneys in game and just get rid of the free-to-play players. 
Those who complain and bother them will leave, forum will go quiet and die since there wont be anyone left to complain about server and you will only see wts/wtb topics or a few flame/new comers (who will quit in 1 week). 
And if for a moment, you wondered : "who will be so stupid to waste so many moneys into this game?!" the answer is simple.
The same guys who, when they will quit, sell all their gear, RMT everything from adena to euro and quit. And the buyers are gonna be newcomers who want to pay a lot to play or top-tier players looking for such items. And when they will quit, they'll sell their items for adenas or just RMT. 
And again, and again, and again. 

i agree +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mistral said:

For the profit. 
That would be quite a long story and i'm pretty sure i can't tell anything about it here in forum sooo...i wont. 
Let me ask you one thing tho : what can you expect from the same company that made the live server a pay hard festival? 
What can you expect from the same company who promised us an "improved quality of life" and then gave us broken rates + no level cap? 
 

 

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying there, but i'm pretty sure you meant something like : 
"You really think they will make more money from a server with 2000 players buying shirts and pendants than from a server with 5000 players buying runes and scrolls?"
Yes. Yes, they do make way more profit this way. 
If you want to try your luck just once with the pendant, you will waste 4000 coins. But probably, you wont be lucky enough (RNG and insanely low chances) so you may end up trying again. And who knows, maybe once again! And probably, but just probably, you will buy the rune XP/SP anyway 'cause you need to XP, with or without pendant. 
It's pure logic, this happened a THOUSAND time already. 

And don't worry btw, people will always complaing about something. People will never be happy. If they get a "p2w" server, they cry they want "p2p" model. If they get a "p2p" model, they cry that 10 euro per month/account is too expensive. If they get lower price to play in the "p2p" server, then they will cry 'cause you can buy buff scrolls or XP scrolls from the store, and that's "p2w". 

Just do as I do : relax and chill, mind ur own business. Don't waste even 1 euro for this game and relax. Don't go for end-game contents, those things are not meant for players like me. And then, once you wont be able to do anything anymore 'cause the game is broken by p2w model and the rates are so nerfed that you wont be able to even buy soulshots : alt+f4 and uninstall. This game is 15 years old, maybe it's time to move on. 

Still agree with you. you have hit the point
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
34 minutes ago, Mistral said:


Have you ever been in Naia? Yes? Then you should know that there are people willing to waste LOTS of euros into the game. They want to be competitive. So they will try and rush for the strongest pendant ASAP. Ignore the VIP system, this is just an extra, beside that, if you over-buy, the VIP 4 will last more months in a row, allowing you to avoid spending in the future. Even tho, as i said, Rune XP are usefull anyway and pendants are equip you need if you wanna be end-game. And yes, pendants are permanent. There would be no reason to make something so expensive and "hard to get" and then remove it. Even 'cause in Korea the pendants were permanent so.
If you want to just XP, there you wont need the pendant, even tho they may provide a huge boost in PVE (m critical damage +1400 and m. crt dmg +15%? daaamn!) but, in our case, you really think that clans like Skynet and Lotus will just let it go? They will for sure buy it. TOP cps will totally go for it. And if they do as the Koreans, probably they will even go for more then just 1 pendant. 
I'm still here, playing the game. I do enjoy l2, but i would also enjoy having a good enviroment and a good developer team by my side. We miss both. 

Had a lengthy response typed up and distractions made me lose it. So I will try to be quick about it, since this is a pointless convo (by this I mean, we are trying to convince one another of something, and yet we both will not see eye to eye).

Point is the server are going to go to 0 (by this I mean less than a 100 unique logins per server). There are 4 servers, and you will split this community. The bots will effectively work for them by supplying them with their needs for real life currency. This is the state of lineage 2 (at least this version). The top clans will ultimately fracture when there is no one left to fight and they will either fight themselves, or cry for mergers to have new enemies. 

I don't think we need to talk about the pendant further, this is a bad call.

I don't consider someone who doesn't go for all the in game content an avid player of the game. I don't believe you are enjoying L2 classic, I believe you are complacent with the state of things and are used to getting screwed by NC. So this is just natural and you are going through the motions. I too hope that someday they get their act together and run this game well.

Edited by November
Happy Hunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
7 hours ago, Mistral said:


Have you ever been in Naia? Yes? Then you should know that there are people willing to waste LOTS of euros into the game. They want to be competitive. So they will try and rush for the strongest pendant ASAP. Ignore the VIP system, this is just an extra, beside that, if you over-buy, the VIP 4 will last more months in a row, allowing you to avoid spending in the future. Even tho, as i said, Rune XP are usefull anyway and pendants are equip you need if you wanna be end-game. And yes, pendants are permanent. There would be no reason to make something so expensive and "hard to get" and then remove it. Even 'cause in Korea the pendants were permanent so.
If you want to just XP, there you wont need the pendant, even tho they may provide a huge boost in PVE (m critical damage +1400 and m. crt dmg +15%? daaamn!) but, in our case, you really think that clans like Skynet and Lotus will just let it go? They will for sure buy it. TOP cps will totally go for it. And if they do as the Koreans, probably they will even go for more then just 1 pendant. 
I'm still here, playing the game. I do enjoy l2, but i would also enjoy having a good enviroment and a good developer team by my side. We miss both. 

btw read this. Skynet out.  Chop Suey out. 150+ poof.

Edited by November
Happy Hunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×