Reconsider the Dragon Pendant | VIP Bonus or P2P Model

FatHips

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NCWEST problem is hypocrisy. If you value players for real why not make any polls within a forum? Why not ask for players opinions? While shop was cosmetic now you put items to make P2W game. Which ruin all classic experience. I understand if every player could get this talisman daily or you could like  farm fragmens , combine etc, But here... Buy godly pendant and Own all... :o

If this is a classic server, you dont need to add new items that were not in the original version of lineage 2, especially items that can be enchanted up to +10.

It can unbalance the server and make the game in p2w, and soon lineage 2 classic is dead.

plz nc soft remove this item, it will kill the game, put a monthly payment but that item....the worst thing i have seen in a video game, and i played hundred of games, you put the stronghest item, only rich people or top spender can have, plz do something to correct this terrible error....................you will delete all pleasure  we can take in game only 5 month after you launched the server.........

If you always told yourself “i’m a smart person”, leaving this game is the next smart move you can make.

NcSoft basically selling adena now at around $1 per milion if one acts fast. $5 400coins, buy another rune and combine for lvl 2. Enchant that to +5 and i managed to sell it for 20mil.

i still have 240nc coins and 20mil adena. Not 100% guaranteed but much better chances then getting a drop or VIP for drops , either way. 

Thats the only thing i bought in L2 and i consider it ADENA for Dollars. Thats p2w

Easy adena selling. Downside was i had to wait 10min while selling. Lol.

GJ ncsoft, thats one way to beat the bot/adena sellers. I see them advertising 1kk adena for 5-6$ At gks. You are the top adena seller boss now. Wp

the op pendants problem with mega stats is just not that big compared to how y’all messed up the economy in the game with this crap pendant idea. 

NcSoft swallowed me & L2 whole then shait me right out again.

now i pk bots only with your free D weap that i cant drop. Waste of a good game , pking is the only part of “classic” still left untouched in the game...oh wait, now we have PK scrolls to in store: just swipe card please.

Theres many other Mmorpgs. I chose Elder Scrolls Online. Find the right one for you. Because this game is deffinitly not the right one, if you are reading the forums for a hopeful good solution from some invissible dev, that will never come.

Bye

if it's ncsoft selling adena like this it's good to pay for them more than to adena seller  Because it's about demand  you can sold it in so much adena because event just start and everyone want it so bad that's demand and supply  so you said  they ruin economic  why did they ruin it ?  they didn't sold adena 1kk = 1$ dude they sold pandant 
the price is player ingames crazy of it by them self  because everyone want it  and give all adena to have it  so if you smart enough and can have profit from luck you should do it 

RIP L2 classic. It was a nice dream. Was looking forward to Saviors update couldn't wait... And... now I'm woke. These Pedants are just beggining of their P2W platform... Where players is nothing and $$$ is only thing that cares. Game lost It's values thanks for crappy and lazy business model.

19 hours ago, FatHips said:

@Juji I think we deserve a reply.  Even if we don't like it.  You've obviously upset a large chunk of your playerbase, and if you want any hope of recovering them it requires communication.

"Koreans don't say "no", it's considered rude..."

even if I completely understand  everyone  opinions as for p2w  bullshit ... I honeslty  think Ncsoft  simply does not give a shit...they only want to get as much income as they can  from the 1000 players who will still play  and buy their crap from l2 stores .. 1000  players buying their stuff is more important  to them then 3500  who do not .. simple as that   is sad  but true..... and is why they will not answer  and keep   screwing up their games...  gf 

Good thing I smelled the bull 2 months ago and spend less and less time on this server. No online 24/7 GM is proof that NCSOFTWEST staff does not give a damn about anyone in the server. Adena sellers spamming their services for days the same character, same high level characters are boting for months. And now we see P2W in a DonateShop. Well, it's just a beggining. Anyone who still plays in this server is a ****ing idiot and deserves everything what's coming.

the strawberry of the cake ... 4 months lvl characters, with all the inconveniences to enter, bots, etc ...

they announce a great update, but like all politicians, they always end up shitting you, it's a game of mass manipulation, where they give you a bait and when you're already drugged with this bait, this kind of event comes, where they do not leave you any choice but pay to get more power and be able to defend yourself at least in pvp, without counting the probabilities of failing with the items ...

they do not give you the option, even though it is more difficult, to obtain the items by drop, even if it is 0.001

is a very bad play, it is offensive for many and there are the consequences, I see more empty servers, less trade, more bots ...
for sure the game should be more entertaining if you kill between bots.

There are people who take pains to ruin good things, ncsoft is not out of that.

I do not lose more time in this game, this is dead ...

Company cares only about numbers in quater income reports so stuff like this will be added more and more and only voting by $ might change something. If community will ignor events like this then mb they stop add p2w stuff but it's utopia and never happen.

My Clan and 2 Sub clans (GIRAN server) are also out of this p2w crap!

80 players left the server last weekend. We are all CASHING OUT now!

NA Classic Servers is now Hardcore pay 2 win and BOT land paradise and will be even worst with the next events and updates so be prepared who wants to stay on it with this Cancer business model p2w by NCSOFT.

GOODBYE !

Archived