The game that hooked me

SplitEnz

It's a sad day when the game you've loved to play since prelude comes to an end... I think I speak for 1000's of players when i say STOP! Just give us XP events. Don't bring in P2W. XP events were enough. As I sit here discussing which game to play next with everyone on discord, staying with Lineage 2 wasn't even brought up. Instead we decided to over enchant our weapons and say goodbye. Huge mistake on your part NC. I'll definitely miss playing but, not enough to come back.

IT WAS FUN EVERYONE! TAKE CARE!

Take care man =( I feel the same I fell in love with this game and now they're shitting all over it. I've been lucky enough to never play a game where imbeciles such as these run the company/servers. I thought Valve was bad, I thought blizzard got too greedy, but then you see shit like this. They are nothing compared to despicable morons who run NCSoft and they still make 1000x more money than this shitty company. 

2 hours ago, SplitEnz said:

It's a sad day when the game you've loved to play since prelude comes to an end... I think I speak for 1000's of players when i say STOP! Just give us XP events. Don't bring in P2W. XP events were enough. As I sit here discussing which game to play next with everyone on discord, staying with Lineage 2 wasn't even brought up. Instead we decided to over enchant our weapons and say goodbye. Huge mistake on your part NC. I'll definitely miss playing but, not enough to come back.

IT WAS FUN EVERYONE! TAKE CARE!

terrible launch with bugs, CONTENT CAP 70 and not hard cap..., ABYSAMLL adena/drop/spoil rates, afk events and many other things that made a lot of casual, less hardcore players to quit, who would have bought runes, vips other shit and we woulddn't need pw2 events, but they fck up the server and now put final nail in it to cash out of dying servers

Archived