ADEN/GLUDIO NEED MERGE WITH URGENCE PLSS GMS!

lFathe

Dear, due to the great loss of players, servers Aden and Gludio are going through a completely dead stage, in which there is no pvp, commerce, instances, daily, partys etc.

I would like to know or see the possibility of doing a merge between server as soon as possible as the situation went from being "normal" to critical in regards to the server's life. I know you have backup plans for these cases, but if you could give some information on when it would be etc.
Stay tuned.
First of all, Thanks.

17 minutes ago, nD3v said:

avoid this stupid and unncesary posts and let the gms "focus" on what its really important right now (remove those p2w items)

In fact what is stupid is what you say, whether the game you like or not should be maintained economically because I do not think you think a company lives on charity, right? or pretend to put pure appearance accessories in the store.
If you currently do not like the ncstore it is because you have not even played an official before. Go to the chronos server, I invite you to see what a pay to win really is. Aca NC has refrained from putting large items by purchase, if you are not able to tolerate the miserable payment that there are currently, you should leave now.

28 minutes ago, lFathe said:

In fact what is stupid is what you say, whether the game you like or not should be maintained economically because I do not think you think a company lives on charity, right? or pretend to put pure appearance accessories in the store.
If you currently do not like the ncstore it is because you have not even played an official before. Go to the chronos server, I invite you to see what a pay to win really is. Aca NC has refrained from putting large items by purchase, if you are not able to tolerate the miserable payment that there are currently, you should leave now.

Aden & gludio are dead and they dont CARE ,soon the servers will be with 150 real-online players maybe less.Now its too late ,all they left and after this p2w event will leave more

A merge will give max 500 real online players.Every zone is full of bots in Giran server ,I did 2nd class quest yesterday and i found many of my friends botting ,everyone is botting thats the truth.

The game every month is becoming more p2w, Chronos is also dead .I think the end of lineage classic servers will come at the beginning of the summer.

36 minutes ago, lFathe said:

sorry but ive played on official more than the 95% of players than came to classic like you. x40 times hero. so stop spaming saying retarded things. so please wash your mouth before talk to me again. 

25 minutes ago, nD3v said:

sorry but ive played on official more than the 95% of players than came to classic like you. x40 times hero. so stop spaming saying retarded things. so please wash your mouth before talk to me again. 

You should leave now the officer, if you are crying for the super p2w that consists of runes of exp, better not to think how you are going to put with the payment that are coming. And you should inform yourself to whom you speak your equal greetings. I reiterate, enter the l2 chorno and see the ncstore AND CRY, PATALEA, BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. KIT fast and stop ur cry.

Archived