wtf u did

StanxFZ

Hi draecke it's been a while! How are you?

anyway, you are damn so right, i knew that this day will happen, but no so suddenly and with an item so overpowered for the 1st P2W item they does.

I spent 4 months creating clans, ally, and everything will be bleeped up!

no its not just p2w item. Its item that shouldnt exists in lineage 2 world even for free. Which disbalance game. 

examples:

MP Skill Consumption Decrease -3% -5% -7% -9% -11% -13% -15% -17% -20% -30% -40%

Active Skill: Pendant Defense Effect Absorb 202 damage for 5 seconds. 90 Second Cooldown. Absorb 302 damage for 6 seconds. 90 Second Cooldown. Absorb 406 damage for 7 seconds. 90 Second Cooldown. Absorb 516 damage for 8 seconds. 90 Second Cooldown. Absorb 782 damage for 9 seconds. 80 Second Cooldown. Absorb 1059 damage for 10 seconds. 80 Second Cooldown. Absorb 1348 damage for 11 seconds. 70 Second Cooldown. Absorb 1649 damage for 12 seconds. 70 Second Cooldown. Absorb 2045 damage for 13 seconds. 70 Second Cooldown. Absorb 2457 damage for 14 seconds. 60 Second Cooldown. Absorb 2883 damage for 15 seconds. 50 Second Cooldown.

HP/MP Recovery Bonus Increase 1.8 / 0.5 1.9 / 0.7 2.1 / 1.0 2.3 / 1.1 3.1 / 1.3 4.2 / 1.5 4.7 / 1.8 4.9 / 1.9 6.2 / 2.2 6.8 / 2.4 7.4 / 2.8

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:

40% clarity in just one item, hahahahahaha. Is it joke. Tell me please

Nope.

He's not even linking the good stuff. Perma 40%+ exp. 100% shield block/Def. Flat AND percentage crit dmg AND percentage M/P atk.

Wanna talk about fire pendant with 500 crt dmg and +15% crt dmg? GL standing a PR critical hit or a dagger's backstab.
Not to mention magical crt dmg +1400 and crt dmg +15% as well. 

If they wanted to put some sort of "p2w" items, they could have make a limit to enchant to +5. Broken but meeeh, still possible to fight. 
Ofc not, let's just break the game. There are LOTS of lv 4 +9 already and i see lots of lv 5 from top-clans in Giran already.

Can the dude who told me "3000 sheeps buying Rune >>> 1000 sheeps buying P2W items" come and try again? 'cause i'm pretty sure i won the discussion. 
1000 sheeps buying p2w and runes >>>>>>>

2 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Wanna talk about fire pendant with 500 crt dmg and +15% crt dmg? GL standing a PR critical hit or a dagger's backstab.

If they wanted to put some sort of "p2w" items, they could have make a limit to enchant to +5. Broken but meeeh, still possible to fight. 
Ofc not, let's just break the game. There are LOTS of lv 4 +9 already and i see lots of lv 5 from top-clans in Giran already.

Can the dude who told me "3000 sheeps buying Rune >>> 1000 sheeps buying P2W items" come and try again? 'cause i'm pretty sure i won the discussion. 

You are still wrong this is a cash cow that will backfire on them pretty hard :) so in the long run 3000 sheeps > 1000 sheeps and fewer every day, people are massively quitting believe me that.

34 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Pretty sure the ratio as you say of sheeps buying runes vs sheeps buying p2w is not 3:1. if the numbers were true for L2, there are currently 10,752 people connected. If it was 1:1 we know the true number, but we are allowed 3 clients per computer. So we are down to 3,584. People like myself running 6+ clients immediately half this number (there are people running 20 + Clients (I have spoken with a few)). So the true number of players must lie between 1.1k and 3.6k players. As of this current moment in time, the breakdown by player pop goes as follows:

TI = 3189 (30%) Giran = 5143 (48%) Aden = 1415 (13%) Gludio = 1005 (9%)

So if you split the difference, 2350 (This an attempt to reflect true unique logins)

TI = 697 Giran = 1124 Aden = 309 Gludio =220

With your example its 3 : 1 casuals to whales so we need to reduce again. I would assume a more aggressive stance and say that it is about 8:1 maybe 9:1. 

3 : 1                                                                                                                  8 : 1

TI = 232 Giran = 374 Aden = 103 Gludio = 73                                                TI = 87 Giran = 140  Aden = 38 Gludio = 28

So, by the numbers we are seeing, you are saying that there are at least 232 people on TI / 374 in Giran / 103 in Aden / and 73 in Gludio with the purchasing power to get a lvl 5 + 10? I truly believe you are misinformed, the forums would be pummeled with people showing them off. The real trick they needed to unveil was getting those who won't spend to spend. Not getting those who are already spending to not spend or to leave, while capturing a small % of those who remain (this is a loss in the long run). Though if you would like to keep staring at one corner of the painting that's up to you.

Hope this helps.

PS: I am unable to factor out bots, so they get throw into the numbers as well. We all know there are more bots than humans, so I would argue it is safe to reduce the number by at least 25% - 50%.

Happy Hunting

This does pretty much no difference...looks like the wave of quitters has begun. Anyway, pretty sure that having a sample of 300 players, it may be true. Not that they will go and get a lv 5 +10, but as i could see, lv 5 and +9 are easy, due to the 'special varnish'...sooo...how many attempts you think it'll get to make pendant lv 4 or 5? And how many fails they will get to +10 with a safe up to +9 with special varnish? A lv 4 +9 is still quite broken OP. If you're lucky, maybe you can get it with 100 euros (2 attempts) otherwise, you may need more. Pretty sure top CPs will go for it. Anyway, p2w players will stay and buy, pretty sure, the f2p players will quit. And it seems that lots of players are leaving for this. 

EU server trolling NA server is epic btw, lol.

1 hour ago, Mistral said:

This does pretty much no difference...looks like the wave of quitters has begun. Anyway, pretty sure that having a sample of 300 players, it may be true. Not that they will go and get a lv 5 +10, but as i could see, lv 5 and +9 are easy, due to the 'special varnish'...sooo...how many attempts you think it'll get to make pendant lv 4 or 5? And how many fails they will get to +10 with a safe up to +9 with special varnish? A lv 4 +9 is still quite broken OP. If you're lucky, maybe you can get it with 100 euros (2 attempts) otherwise, you may need more. Pretty sure top CPs will go for it. Anyway, p2w players will stay and buy, pretty sure, the f2p players will quit. And it seems that lots of players are leaving for this. 

EU server trolling NA server is epic btw, lol.

Bought 30 fire pendants for 30kk (3,6k Ncoins price l2store) result
1x 1lvl pendant enchant failed to +4
1x 2lvl pendant enchant failed to +2
1x 3lvl pendant enchant failed to +1.
In my opinion, the fastest way to get 5lvl +9
Its gonna spend like 72,000 ncoins and use ONLY shining one
means like every ncsoft event. To have almost 100% chance to get this item u have to spend 1,000 USD

17 minutes ago, StanxFZ said:

Bought 30 fire pendants for 30kk (3,6k Ncoins price l2store) result
1x 1lvl pendant enchant failed to +4
1x 2lvl pendant enchant failed to +2
1x 3lvl pendant enchant failed to +1.
In my opinion, the fastest way to get 5lvl +9
Its gonna spend like 72,000 ncoins and use ONLY shining one
means like every ncsoft event. To have almost 100% chance to get this item u have to spend 1,000 USD

I was speaking with a friend of mine from skynets, beside the fact he told me that the clan left the server of giran, meaning we lost 1 of the 2 factions of the server, he also told me that quite some players got the pendants 4-5 to +9...and yeah, all of them spent around 1k euro.
So 1 player alone may spend the same amount of 20 players for the monthly rune. GGWP. And this is just ONE of the several p2w event coming up, good luck :)

I'd like to say that server would be still worth to play to just chill and relax...BUT NOPE. Bots and free-to-play rates. 

4 hours ago, Mistral said:

I was speaking with a friend of mine from skynets, beside the fact he told me that the clan left the server of giran, meaning we lost 1 of the 2 factions of the server, he also told me that quite some players got the pendants 4-5 to +9...and yeah, all of them spent around 1k euro.
So 1 player alone may spend the same amount of 20 players for the monthly rune. GGWP. And this is just ONE of the several p2w event coming up, good luck :)

I'd like to say that server would be still worth to play to just chill and relax...BUT NOPE. Bots and free-to-play rates. 

skynet is on losing side they may control AQ  but that's it They can't fight RB They can't win the castle  So They quit BC it's a chance to quit  smooth as silk not to said we quit because we lose but we quit because pandant lol 

3 hours ago, Euthanaisa said:

Relax it's just a event that lasts a month then it'll be gone 

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Everything from that "event" will remain and then those who didn't buy will have missed out etc.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Everything from that "event" will remain and then those who didn't buy will have missed out etc.

many ppl here dont know what talking about, but they always have to add something ;) 

Archived