NeMeSIIS (Naia Server) - PVE Clan - XP Festival

Driyna

Don't waste your time trying to solo level up yourself.

Check this out: Screenshot 1

Just a typical Sunday evening exp party in Elven. 

I got >20% exp @102lvl that evening.  At the end of the day and after several cakes, total exp obtained was approx 9 Trillion and of course, I got lvl 103. Screenshot 2

After all, all you have to do to level up is, find the right Party, grab a bunch of cakes ( I know they cost a lot :/ ), sit your ass down and farm the hell out of it. 

• Driyna changed the title to NeMeSIIS (Naia Server) - PVE Clan - XP Festival
24 minutes ago, Grambi said:

nice XP for somehow stange party-setup. Our Average XP/hour is 6Tril on 105 :)

It's 2 Tanks 2 Feohs 1 Yul 1 Iss 1 Healer + 2-3 Libra & Virgo Agathions. 

6Tril/hour...you can't get that  @102-103 lvl no matter what....You guys @105 "steal" it all from us :) 

The  disadvantage of elven is that single target classes are not  welcome to those pts.
The xp is extremely good with a good pt but  with a mid pt is more satisfied Gos  and Superior.
At 104 in 5h  i got 14% with 300% and cakes with a  very good pt.(me as Wynn , 1 tank,1 heal,1iss ,2feoh and yul), when i play as 103 feoh the xp is 35% better.
No need 2 tanks No need 2 heals  u loose dps .  <3 green ball

On 3/21/2018 at 9:59 AM, Poca said:

Sure i'm up for it..... but w8.... ppl dont take melee classes there... they "lose" exp..... gg for me and the other 50% of the server.....

Not entirely true, as a tyrr I hit hard enough to make almost the same damage as most Yul as long as they aren't SUPER stacked. Although I myself am pretty stacked. I can't touch the DPS of most Feoh though. But I do come with an added benifit, tank can stay in place and just let me do all the pulling for him. :) Yes some people are bias against melee there. Daggers, Evis, Saha, and Wynn, sorry.

On 3/22/2018 at 1:06 PM, Driyna said:

It's 2 Tanks 2 Feohs 1 Yul 1 Iss 1 Healer + 2-3 Libra & Virgo Agathions. 

6Tril/hour...you can't get that  @102-103 lvl no matter what....You guys @105 "steal" it all from us :) 

6Tril/hour is possible at 102-103 you just have to be in the right spot, IE not elven village, if you can handle large area in GC lower you can get 5T+ an hour.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:53 AM, NemesiC said:

At 104 in 5h  i got 14% with 300% and cakes with a  very good pt.(me as Wynn , 1 tank,1 heal,1iss ,2feoh and yul), when i play as 103 feoh the xp is 35% better.
No need 2 tanks No need 2 heals  u loose dps .  <3 green ball

14% at 104 in 5 hours sounds a little low, although at 300% you aren't quite at full boost either. I know 5-6% an hour at 104 there is possible running everything. I've seen a friend of mine take his iss there with party with his main's borrowed gear and make 120% in an hour from 100 running like 500% xp stuff. Easiest possible way to level an iss. It was insane.

with a boost of 500% we lvled a friend char yesterday 1hour 22% on lvl 102. but we had low drop of field xp buff, so there is more possible. form 100 to 101 it take like 1hour with same boost. 101-102 will take 2-3 hours. on 105 without boost i recive 0,2% in 1 hour so you see the XP table if you not allready know

If someone is interested in powerlvl send me ingame E-mail :)

Thanks and Good Luck

Archived