What are your options

cc4nn0n

Option 1 - spend the 1k USD to get the OP P2W item, and keep playing.  When NCWest coffers start to get a bit low, they will introduce another P2W item, and your choices will start all over again.  I predict about every 2-5 months

Option 2 - keep playing, maybe get a semi-good pendant, keep spending the money towards VIP4.  Watch as you slowly can no longer keep up with the P2W guys that sink money into the game.  Eventually you might cave and buy a couple that are way too good, but you will never be a factor in pvp, or one of the tops on the server.

Option 3 - Quit now.  Realize that NcWest is going to keep doing this because they can.  

Myself, I am going for Option 3.  I am never going to spend the kind of money that NCWest is asking of us, and not that I would ever become a factor in PVP, but I would like to at least think that we at least have a semi level playing field.  

If we could at least have an answer back from NCWest about why they did this, that would at least be something.  I came back to classic hoping that NCWest had at least slowed the botting problem, but they haven't done a thing.  Same NCWest that ran the live servers into the ground are running the classic servers, why did we ever think it was going to be different?

2 hours ago, cc4nn0n said:

Option 1 - spend the 1k USD to get the OP P2W item, and keep playing.  When NCWest coffers start to get a bit low, they will introduce another P2W item, and your choices will start all over again.  I predict about every 2-5 months

Option 2 - keep playing, maybe get a semi-good pendant, keep spending the money towards VIP4.  Watch as you slowly can no longer keep up with the P2W guys that sink money into the game.  Eventually you might cave and buy a couple that are way too good, but you will never be a factor in pvp, or one of the tops on the server.

Option 3 - Quit now.  Realize that NcWest is going to keep doing this because they can.  

Myself, I am going for Option 3.  I am never going to spend the kind of money that NCWest is asking of us, and not that I would ever become a factor in PVP, but I would like to at least think that we at least have a semi level playing field.  

If we could at least have an answer back from NCWest about why they did this, that would at least be something.  I came back to classic hoping that NCWest had at least slowed the botting problem, but they haven't done a thing.  Same NCWest that ran the live servers into the ground are running the classic servers, why did we ever think it was going to be different?

everyone want to be general or factor in pvp  but if you can't afford it why not be support ? to help clan / team win . every pawn have value  but that's human 
hey you can farm adena to buy it no need to spend real money bc ppl with money always spend their money to seller and ncwest they not choose side :) 

5 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

As i see ppl who quit is  ppl from losing side or  low level so...  it's a chance to quit and said  we didn't quit bc we lose but bc the pandant

Lol you cant be serious. I'm quitting cuz of the direction this game is heading with P2win stuff. If u want to stay, fine but only expect similar events in the near future.

Archived