Forums

this is a real classic server or something else?

Yubel

If the server is a classic one, you do not need to add new items that were not in the original version of lineage 2, especially items that can be enchanted up to +10.
If the company needs money for the maintenance of the server it puts subscription but does not make the game in P2W!

the reason they do it because they greedy and seek for more money and thats just the truth. why would they lie to all customers about the pay2win items and after they implement it they not even care to answer any question. just shows what the people are worth for them playing and paying for there games. Myself and i think many others did join the classic because we are tired of all this pay2win stuff in the old l2 and now they just go straight up into pay2win after just a few months. There still over 5000k people on giran server so it seems like ncsoft did the right decision to put them in. But you guys and everyone who still play, there coming quite a few more to spend $, if i remember right from the korean/jap server there are around 6 pay2win items in the shop. so you guys can start safe some money.

7 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

the reason they do it because they greedy and seek for more money and thats just the truth. why would they lie to all customers about the pay2win items and after they implement it they not even care to answer any question. just shows what the people are worth for them playing and paying for there games. Myself and i think many others did join the classic because we are tired of all this pay2win stuff in the old l2 and now they just go straight up into pay2win after just a few months. There still over 5000k people on giran server so it seems like ncsoft did the right decision to put them in. But you guys and everyone who still play, there coming quite a few more to spend $, if i remember right from the korean/jap server there are around 6 pay2win items in the shop. so you guys can start safe some money.

5k people =1,5 are bots (check all the zones are full of them) ,500 afk shops, 500 fishing bots (definitely more)

Now the rest 2,5k if you divide with the number 3 because 3 windows you can have = 833-1k people online ,but dont forget many people have 2-3 PC yet.

6 months =1k online max** and the summer comes with many new games...

They know everything  and what will happen little before the summer ,it is a company and will look at the maximum profit.

Archived