Can you have Dual Box?

Dan87

4 minutes ago, Dan87 said:

How?

1. run launcher

2. load 1st L2 account

3. run launcher again & load 2nd L2 account

4. repeat

characters must be on different accounts. you cant run 2 toons at once if they are on the same L2 account.

Edited by ElpySlayer
  • Thanks 1

OMG. -.-

There was a time when I could run 6 on one PC.  Youtube search "K95 No Death" I posted about 5 years ago.  That video was ran on a hexacore processor.  At the time, more than 3 per PC limit was banned but somehow I got it running for a years after the ban until NCsoft finally really fixed the issue about 3 years ago.  I thought I quit game at the time but I found a way to box 7 toons using 3 PCs, 3 mouse and 3 keyboards.  It was tough but Life Goes On.   muhahaha!

Today I run with just 2 keyboards and 2 mouse.  I ran a supercomputer (256GB ECC RAM, cost $3,200 just for the memory lol, has 40 processing cores) on with a Vmware to host a 4th client.  7 mentees and 5 misc. toons for shops, etc.  All that under 17% cpu utilization.  The other just an Asus RoG laptop.  I plan to sell 128GB and 1 Xeon E5 v4 processor on Ebay to make some money as prices of RAM skyrocketed within the last year.

Edited by GhostintheShell

• 2 years later...

I jump back to this topic in the end o 2020 (lliterally it is 31.12 today :) ). This method still workinig? becouse I did like was mantioned few post before and I can't run luchner again, becouse it says it is already runnig - so my question is how I can do multibox today?  :)

2 minutes ago, Calist said:

I jump back to this topic in the end o 2020 (lliterally it is 31.12 today :) ). This method still workinig? becouse I did like was mantioned few post before and I can't run luchner again, becouse it says it is already runnig - so my question is how I can do multibox today? :)

Open the game > completely close the launcher> reopen launcher and log in with 2nd account. Repeat for 3rd account.

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2020 at 9:30 PM, Calist said:

I jump back to this topic in the end o 2020 (lliterally it is 31.12 today :) ). This method still workinig? becouse I did like was mantioned few post before and I can't run luchner again, becouse it says it is already runnig - so my question is how I can do multibox today? :)

there is an easier way.. open launcher.. go to settings in launcher.. and choose -> close launcher .......

i just fill in all 3 to make it simple :D

Now just run up to 3 clients whenever, without need to close anything manually.