I was prepped and ready for the pendant event

Leamak

As soon as I heard of the pendant event, I took a second mortgage out on my home.

I wanted to make sure I had enough money to shop til I dropped in the L2 store. The day of the event came, and i dove right in. One grand for as many fire pendant boxes as i could get for the first 1 hour of fun. Oddly I was interrupted my my wife of 20 years , she wanted the divorce paper work signed here and now. Something about addiction and I don't know I zoned out after that thinking about my soon to be level 5 +10 Fire Pendant!!! 2nd hour I made sure I spent all the money i had from taking out 2nd mortgage so she could have none. Don't need her, I got Lineage and they take care of me.Several hours of clicking and dreaming I still did not meet my goal.I fell asleep in my computer chair. I was rudely woken my sheriff and her lawyer the next day! Was told to grab my things I had to leave, divorce was finalized that day. I only requested my trust Dell pentium 2 1.2 mghz laptop and my wallet, its all I really needed.

I knew what had to be done as soon as I walked out the door. First thing I saw was this huge refrigerator box.

I dragged it to the back of what use to be my property, and entered the woods.Home sweet Home! Ah crap 1 issue, I gotta keep this laptop charged to play L2 and get that pendant. BAM! I remembered I had 100 bucks stashed in my wallet. I ran down to Lowes a mile down the road and purchased a 500 foot white extension cord.Yes white! There is a lot of snow on the ground and I wanted it to blend in. ok charging issue fixed. Housing is covered. I played L2 and clicked more boxes til I passed out.

I woke up next morning hungry, but I was warm because the laptop usually over heats but the winter weather kept it running and it in return kept me warm! Trusty laptop indeed! Anyways, I waited til my now ex wife left for work and tried to get in to get some food. My own dogs would not let me near the door. I decided I would eat their out door food , but they refused to share. I went back to my box hungry. As I entered my box , to my surprise, the neighbors dog was in there. He had brought a milk bone and a beef flavored rawhide. I think he winked at me. yep definitely he winked. I reached for the milk bone, but he growled at me. Jesus whats this dog want. He then mounted my leg and had his way with my leg. He dropped another milk bone and left. I ate all that he left and had the energy to continue my dream of the +5 level 10. I jumped right in. Once again I fell asleep with no success, I know tomorrows the day I thought.

I woke up the next morning to  the sound of something hitting the box floor, it was the neighbors dog, and this time

he brought a Bagon Strip! Oh was that a wink.....Long story short me and the dog have an arrangement. I eat and my leg is his. I am good with all this, as I have my L2 , housing, and a supply of food. I am down to my last 4003 ncoin and i know this is the day! I got this!    

F

This is my viewpoint (Bohemian Rhapsody) adapted:

[Intro]
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a patch notes, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the wallet and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the updates blow doesn't really matter to me, to me

Pendants and Brooches, very, very frightning me
(Jujileo) (Jujileo), (Jujileo) (Jujileo), (Jujileo) Figaro magnifico
But I'm just a poor temple knight, nobody loves me
He's just a poor temple knight from a poor clan w8 aaally
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh, Juji mia, Juji mia) Juji mia, let me go
Juji has a brooche put aside for me, for me, for me!

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, Juji, can't do this to me, baby!
Just gotta enchant, just gotta enchant pendants here!

Archived