Stop! ✋

Ppl, stop cry about " I spend 100 bacs, I spend 200€ to enchant Pendant" . Just stop spend your moneys on this server!! Because GM dont pay attention on this forum, they didnt care about community ! But if they will  loos money, they will change opinions about paytowin!!!! If you think now, to spend 100€ or 1000€ to enchant your Pendant + 5 or + 100 what ever and boost your char, on this way to be a killer of the server, you will be thill new update! Before they do new sh*t like cloak, jewelry or glasses to spend again your money!! Stop killing this game, and make buissnes platforme !!Only one way to change something, its stop to spend your money!!!! Sorry about my afro English 

You need to relax, I know way too many people who buy adenas from sites to equip themselves, you are being too dramatic over p2w content I suggest you buy this dragon pendant with adenas from those that donated for the server and stop the drama already I'm tired of replying to drama Queens

1 hour ago, Xensan said:

You need to relax, I know way too many people who buy adenas from sites to equip themselves, you are being too dramatic over p2w content I suggest you buy this dragon pendant with adenas from those that donated for the server and stop the drama already I'm tired of replying to drama Queens

Are you suggesting that rmting is a good thing? Because you can benefit from it? You are making it seem like its ok to RMT and benefit from P2W moves from the DEV's.

giphy.gif

Archived