Sign in to follow this  
Hydrogen

Change main class

Hydrogen    11

A new update is coming, higher levels will be unlocked and yet, many players are stuck with their main classes which are useless (in many ways).

Reroll isn't a choice since there is so many non-tradable stuff in any character. 

So the question @Juji is:

Is there any chance to implement a service (even a short time) along with the new update so we can change our main class? 

Something like Red Libra for main class. It will help a lot of people to adjust their main character and even more, it will bring back a lot of quitters.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 4

Helv    81

+1, with the broken wynn class as my main I will not have anything to do in the next update. I am alreadye xcluded from most of the game content. I tried to reroll, but it turns out too expensive... not only in terms of non-tradable items, but also time-wise, some quests took literally months to complete.

Solaris    2

this it would be a nice service cause many people want to change their mains and not lose items and quests that took months to complete maybe bring back that main sub s ervice that i also used in past and after at libra you can change like Hydro the useless summoner 

Draecke    314

even though one could just as well start playing purely on their dual class (it's what I do these days) a Main <-> Dual change service would be much appreciated

zisis    1
Posted (edited)
Such choices would have to exist in the game to change basic class, of all class, when better mmo rpg games, I do not find the reason why there are
 no such options in lineage 2. It is a dead game at least think of your customers. there is a choice of end game, you will lose not only a world of lineage 2, 
but also work and the food we give you, thank you.

Edited by zisis

Draecke    314

for some reason the Korean Dev team doesn't like it. the latest feedback the EU/RU team (DIL) got on this question was a clear "No, not going to happen"