Just coming back

Kantara

I'm just coming back from the game for an extended break, i've played on and off but haven't played full time.  I usually log in and do k95/k99 and then log off.

Since i left i see a few new things have come to the game and trying to see what is worth doing and what's not.

1-im lvl 100 DD/99 Healer dual (Gear for DD +6/7 r99 first with 2 sa-not bloody or blessed +6 R99 armor not blessed) What would be the beest corse of action to get better gear i have about 2bil saved up.

My gear for healer is very basic R95 armor with a +4 apoc buster 2 sa i jsut hit 99 friday

I'm trying to see what dailies is worth doing on my DD and healer i know my lvl and gear is low and is hard for me to get into some grps.

Where is a good solo spot for my DD i also have a boxed 97 iss i can have for buffs.

If you need any more info let me know 

On 3/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, Kantara said:

I'm just coming back from the game for an extended break, i've played on and off but haven't played full time.  I usually log in and do k95/k99 and then log off.

Since i left i see a few new things have come to the game and trying to see what is worth doing and what's not.

1-im lvl 100 DD/99 Healer dual (Gear for DD +6/7 r99 first with 2 sa-not bloody or blessed +6 R99 armor not blessed) What would be the beest corse of action to get better gear i have about 2bil saved up.

My gear for healer is very basic R95 armor with a +4 apoc buster 2 sa i jsut hit 99 friday

I'm trying to see what dailies is worth doing on my DD and healer i know my lvl and gear is low and is hard for me to get into some grps.

Where is a good solo spot for my DD i also have a boxed 97 iss i can have for buffs.

If you need any more info let me know 

Hello and welcome back. Here are some things to consider doing:

* Exalted status (https://l2wiki.com/Noblesse#Exalted). These are a series of quests that connect. Exalted lvl1-lvl3 will end with you getting an exalted cloak, exalted tiara, and a few new skills/buffs along the way. You'll hunt in areas that will open up new factions for you like the Blackbird faction (Hellbound) or Giant's cave. These can be tackled with just you and your boxes for a while.

* Gear. Working on your gear (armor, weapons, jewelry, etc) is an ongoing process for many (myself included!). You'll also look into tattoos for your DD and Healer; gems; etc. If adena is a concern, focus primarily on your DD (you didn't say what you have: Feoh, Yul, ??) if that's the class you play the most. You might not be able to perfectly gear out both (for example, a separate weapon with different SAs for each class). If you tend to play the Healer once in a while, the R95 gear/weapon is fine for now. If you play both classes equally, you will need to spend some time on the DD and Healer forums to see what items you'll have to shoot for over time.

* Dailies. In general, doing the different faction (https://l2wiki.com/Factions) daily quests will be how you progress from level to level. You could log in each day and only do the faction quests. That would take a couple of hours, but at least it's more meaningful than running Kartia, Kama and CC/Baylor then logging off. :)

* Solo spots. Again, where you have to hunt for factions is pretty much where you'll end up soloing to grind XP. GreenCrusher listed some solo locations. Check them out and see how you do XP wise, managing the mobs, etc. 

• 1 month later...

Archived