i wasted 100$ ncoin and got....

Lafush

Cancer... Was aiming for a simple Lv3 +5... nothing crazy.. just swipe and p2w a bit to have some way of staying competitive..

obviously it all blew up past +3 and im left with x1 Lv1 pendant...  I will know better not never ever spent a single $ on NCoin (after i spent much more in the past just buying cosmetic and EXP stuff). 

So sad the P2W is not even guarantee, you might waste 1000$ and not get a thing. Thanks for ruining the game NC. You're guys are the best.

Got a lvl 2 with +6 on my 1st try with 160 coins and keep it on my Pk char with 145000 karma perma red i guess...

did not buy any more coins cause i gave up on this. One can make a LOT of adena through this, well its cheap per dollar spent. Guess i was wrong or you are just bad luck?:$

Will try to get more pk as time goes by though :) 

2 hours ago, Lafush said:

Cancer... Was aiming for a simple Lv3 +5... nothing crazy.. just swipe and p2w a bit to have some way of staying competitive..

obviously it all blew up past +3 and im left with x1 Lv1 pendant...  I will know better not never ever spent a single $ on NCoin (after i spent much more in the past just buying cosmetic and EXP stuff). 

So sad the P2W is not even guarantee, you might waste 1000$ and not get a thing. Thanks for ruining the game NC. You're guys are the best.

Well, I bought also pendants for 20$ and everything crashed at +2.
I have to admit, that the success chance is kinda low.

But I'm surprised that you thought you'd get a "simple lvl 3 +"  with just 100$...

9 hours ago, Lafush said:

It's good for you, it's for people like you who will make a p2w server

You are the reason they add stuff like this to the store... Its a free2play game, you just paid 100$ for in-game items and are pissed you didn't get what you "paid" for. NC got your money and doesn't give a damn if you quit. Im glad you got nothing and now are crying about it lol. 

Ok. For all who are tempted to spend money realize that rule of thumb for all events are:

$250 & less - rare/impossible to obtain max reward.

$250-$500 - Possible, but unlikely to obtain max reward.

$500-$750 - Likely, but not unheard of to not get max reward.

$750-$1000 - Very likely but not impossible to not get max reward.

This is how majority of GoD P2W events went which Pendants seem to be structured just like. Unless you plan to spend big bucks don't bother.

And remember. New events/P2W items every 2-4 weeks.

Archived