Siege Time Change (Summer)

ChocolateChip

@Hime @Juji @Conguero

Hello,

As summer time approaches I would like you guys to consider the following changes with respect to the siege time on the Chronos server. (After the time change).

Current Server Settings:

Winter Siege Time: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (GMT +1)

Summer Siege Time: 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM (GMT +1)

What The Players Suggest / Would Like:

Summer Siege Time: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (GMT +1)

With the current player base decreasing daily, (for many reasons, however not to be brought up in this thread please), we think that if the siege time stays the same as the time goes ahead an hour, it would help with some of the activity problems the game has during the summer time, and at siege time specifically. The change will help players maintain their current Lineage 2 schedule, and therefore they will be able to continue to participate. (Which, may I add is the one time we see the login servers change from "Light" to "Normal"). 

Thank you.

16 hours ago, ChocolateChip said:

@Hime @Juji @Conguero

Hello,

As summer time approaches I would like you guys to consider the following changes with respect to the siege time on the Chronos server. (After the time change).

Current Server Settings:

Summer Siege Time: 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM (GMT +1)

What The Players Suggest / Would Like:

Summer Siege Time: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (GMT +1)

With the current player base decreasing daily, (for many reasons, however not to be brought up in this thread please), we think that if the siege time stays the same as the time goes ahead an hour, it would help with some of the activity problems the game has during the summer time, and at siege time specifically. The change will help players maintain their current Lineage 2 schedule, and therefore they will be able to continue to participate. (Which, may I add is the one time we see the login servers change from "Light" to "Normal"). 

Thank you.

+1 agree with this, Juji do your hocus pocus on this Topic please.

You do realise that the only siege (etc) time change is because of your country using DST, correct?

The hours within the game does not change.

I suggest you re-locate to a country that does not follow DST.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived