I wonder that people wonder .........

Everybody saw on the  live server what philosophy NC does have (unmasked capitalism, the known company with the famous three letter MMO did/does that much cleverer). So even before the start of the classic servers it was 100% sure they will introduce Pay 2 win.

Then the realease: after Lvl 40 it was clear. They took the files from the Euruopean / Russian servers and made an idiotic mix up which promised the most profit by investing as few money as possible.

- Ultralow Adena drops in higher Lvls. No player is able to play an archer for example  successfully without: 1. Having lots of twinks for Aden dungeon runs  and/or  2. botting   and or 3. bying their shots etc in shop. I know "you can farm expensive selling mats" blablabla. And: from where do these guys have the Adena to buy mats insanely expensive; books for 8kk, PL sets for up to 20kk in the beginning without even thinking a second about it? Ah yes...take a look at points 1-3 (Warlord players excluded).
- AI / FoM quests on a new server (it was implemented on the old servers for new people to catch up)
- Aden Dungeon quests on a new server (it was implemented on the old servers for new people to catch up)
- Key mat drops obviously connected to the Adena drops (else they would have to change every mob, so they chose the cheapest psosible way and reduced overall drop rates).
- no real ingame GMs 

After Level 40-45 at latest everybody was able to see where this servers are going. I personally avoid every future release from that company.

1 hour ago, FlintFireforge said:

- Aden Dungeon quests on a new server (it was implemented on the old servers for new people to catch up)

This was actually a new update feature that was also implemented since the begining of any new Innova servers. New russian servers like Einhasad, Paagrio, Lilith, Anakim etc had it from start also.

Archived