+1 quit list

I've notice and if im wrong correct me a drastic decrease in population( active players not bots) is there any chance to get this server alive again

OR shall i go to the dark side and leave this server for good 

>>I've heard that with the new pendants you mihght be able to solo rb with few others no need for more than one pt

>>>as story suggest we will get more p2w items but what bothers me the most is that noone responds to what people demands so forum is dead server is dead?

TI still has about 3500 regularly and close to 4500 at Peak times. You would have to account for half being boxes / shops / bots but I cant imagine there being 2k bots on the server.. theres always around 2500 people in the LFG party window.

30 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

TI still has about 3500 regularly and close to 4500 at Peak times. You would have to account for half being boxes / shops / bots but I cant imagine there being 2k bots on the server.. theres always around 2500 people in the LFG party window.

At peak times Giran server  has max 2600 people in LFG party window and this percentage was 1 month ago.Τi is around 800 real players online* ,giran 1-1,2k ,aden-gludio are dead for good.

It seems that is not worth investing time right now maybe in the future but then again i cant trust them.

Pay2Win model is not an effective way to keep people intererested.

Anyway for now yes leaving seems the best choice

5 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

why are you misleading people? 4500 at peak means 1500 unique logins when you divide by the 3 clients we are allowed to use. I was using 7, some are using 1, so lets stick to the 3 they allow us. From the 1500, now you can safely presume that half if not drastically more are bots. Once again using this as a reference. Please look at the mobs spawned. The most dead servers are leading the way, thats because the bots are farming uncontestedly. Frankly I would presume more than half are bots, though only NC have the ability to determine how many truly are bots.

10 hours ago, FatKid089 said:

I've notice and if im wrong correct me a drastic decrease in population( active players not bots) is there any chance to get this server alive again

OR shall i go to the dark side and leave this server for good 

>>I've heard that with the new pendants you mihght be able to solo rb with few others no need for more than one pt

>>>as story suggest we will get more p2w items but what bothers me the most is that noone responds to what people demands so forum is dead server is dead?

Might be people still playing but the economy is trashed, everyone is buying pendants or selling them. Not much for mats and other items that are needed. So, give it a few weeks then ask the same question.

8 hours ago, CJBoSS said:

U dont need to assume anything. Open party matching -> see that at the end of the day there is around 2400-2500 ppl looked for a party in the past 24 hours - ez active count.

You do realize that bots use the tool too right? After dc's, when they force log, etc. Sure some build macro's, though there are also the afker's who set up the shop in the tool too. So idk what you are going on about. Don't forget the adena sellers as well.

but with 2400 / 3 = 800 unique logins, which some fall into the criteria above.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, November said:

why are you misleading people? 4500 at peak means 1500 unique logins when you divide by the 3 clients we are allowed to use. I was using 7, some are using 1, so lets stick to the 3 they allow us. From the 1500, now you can safely presume that half if not drastically more are bots. Once again using this as a reference. Please look at the mobs spawned. The most dead servers are leading the way, thats because the bots are farming uncontestedly. Frankly I would presume more than half are bots, though only NC have the ability to determine how many truly are bots.

"1500 Unique Logins".... I know tons of people who stayed logged all day with their shop up, just to get home and close shop to start xping… and not everyone's peak times are the same, so you cant base the 1500 jump at "peak times" to be the only "true" active players on the server. I play with a ton of people who only have 1 active account, so you using 7 clients is an outlier, but I would say at least 20% of the server runs 3 clients. Currently there are 3600 people on TI with 400 vendors up, leaving 3200 people. With 25% of that 3200 being people running 3 clients , would mean 800 of the 3200 is actually just about 266 people, which would bring the 3200 down to just over 2650. Now even if you say that there are 1000 bots on the server (which I think is RIDICULOUSLY high) that would leave about 1650 ACTIVE players on the server, give or take the random outliers like yourself who have the patience and time to run 7 clients at one time, so I will go with 1500 ACTIVE players, which is still DOUBLE the population of Skelth. Now this again is right now, and not at Peak times which would add an additional 800-1000 users, do that math again with the % of boxes, and we would bump the 1500 to about 2200 ACTIVE players. Bots have no "PEAK" times because they are always running so the # of Bots would be a constant in this scenario.

So again how am I misleading people?

50 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

"1500 Unique Logins".... I know tons of people who stayed logged all day with their shop up, just to get home and close shop to start xping… and not everyone's peak times are the same, so you cant base the 1500 jump at "peak times" to be the only "true" active players on the server. I play with a ton of people who only have 1 active account, so you using 7 clients is an outlier, but I would say at least 20% of the server runs 3 clients. Currently there are 3600 people on TI with 400 vendors up, leaving 3200 people. With 25% of that 3200 being people running 3 clients , would mean 800 of the 3200 is actually just about 266 people, which would bring the 3200 down to just over 2650. Now even if you say that there are 1000 bots on the server (which I think is RIDICULOUSLY high) that would leave about 1650 ACTIVE players on the server, give or take the random outliers like yourself who have the patience and time to run 7 clients at one time, so I will go with 1500 ACTIVE players, which is still DOUBLE the population of Skelth. Now this again is right now, and not at Peak times which would add an additional 800-1000 users, do that math again with the % of boxes, and we would bump the 1500 to about 2200 ACTIVE players. Bots have no "PEAK" times because they are always running so the # of Bots would be a constant in this scenario.

Because you forget the 500-1k people that are fishing. Which is just afkers. Most people standing around in town doing nothing.

4 hours ago, Jcl81 said:

Because you forget the 500-1k people that are fishing. Which is just afkers. Most people standing around in town doing nothing.

I threw them in with the 1000 bots, because there is no way in hell 1000 bots on the server, maybe 400-600 bots, and there are not 1k people fishing... but a lot of people fish / afk shop while they work and come back home just to xp.. So besides the Fishing part that I didnt exactly specify directly, what else is misleading? 

1 hour ago, GoNoles69 said:

I threw them in with the 1000 bots, because there is no way in hell 1000 bots on the server, maybe 400-600 bots, and there are not 1k people fishing... but a lot of people fish / afk shop while they work and come back home just to xp.. So besides the Fishing part that I didnt exactly specify directly, what else is misleading? 

TI 3764  online right now. Lets see ,500 afk shops , 500 fishing bots =2764 divide with 2 (even if you can have **3** accounts open*)=1382 

Of 1382 , 400-500  are Definitely Bots (check all the zones are full of them**) that means 900 Real players online in a six months official server.....!

Also dont forget many people have 2-3 computers . My  brother had 3 computers in his house ...x2 laptops with 3 bots each one(=6 bots) and one desktop pc for main accounts.

2 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

Are you kidding me ? Just take a walk and run across the fields in the orc starting village and im sure you find 100 elven bots.

After that make a short run into cruma swamp and im sure you can count over 100 bots.

So thats over 200 bots in 2 spots. I hope you can count the lvl areas in l2 then add the bot count and im sure you get over 2k or 3k bots.

on prime time the server getting full with around 1,5k log ins and during the night and early morning it stays on 4k so dont joke around or you think that this 4k are all real players ? LOL

5 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

Just like you, I too played with many people. Running 7 accounts was pretty normal. At one point we were playing with someone who was running 22 clients, at least 4 of us ran 7+ clients. The overwhelming majority of our clan was running 3 + clients. So when you say 20%, man I must have randomly found that 20%...... Or is it in fact more than 20%. I, out the gate presume, like you, that the number would be more close to 20% using single boxes. Quite Frankly who is going to play a game where people are allowed to run 3 chars, and be competitive; with a single client...... That is literally hindering your progression in comparison to other players. Literally putting yourself behind the curve on purpose. We all like a true underdog, but no one wants to masochistic on purpose (well some people maybe). 

https://playl2.eu/?full

Look at the rate in which mobs are getting killed / spawned. There is less than a 5% difference between servers that nearly 5x the player base. So we are left with only some options.

1. Players on either of the servers have no idea how to farm and despite having nearly 5x the population still manage to kill at the same rate.
  2. The game was not designed to have more than 1k players on at a time, meaning that they should open more servers to help with the bottle neck of mobs.
  3. The bot population on all of the servers is dominating them to the point where the must be a similar number of bots on all the servers. In this case, looking at the lowest played server, Gludio at the time of this post being 1.2k, is hunting equally (5% margin) as Giran 5.2k players.

So when I say you are actively misleading the community... It is more than apparent. Plain and simple, the average lineage 2 player is running a main, and 1 support minimum. The average forward thinker is running a main and 2 supports. The experienced lineage 2 player is running His main / 2 Boxes / A potential crafter / 1 buyer / 1 seller. Only a person who is new to the game, and doesn't understand why they are allowed to run more than 1 client, will run the one client (Or unless their computer is a potato). Hell even the few people in our clan that ran 1 client, caved and started running more. We were able to nearly always keep 90 people in our 3 clans on Gludio.... So, once again, lets flip your numbers to make more sense. 3200 *.8 = 2560 / 3 means there is about 853 active unique players on your server.

So it would be a fair assumption to assume, that there are 853 players running at least 3+ boxes on your server. So using your logic 3200 - 2560 = 640 players who would not be running more than 1 client. So we add 853 + 640 = 1493 - 1k (Your theoretical bot count) = 493 total players or 15% of the server. Bots can have peak times given that computers crash, disconnects happen, Bans occur, among many other reasons as to why they would be logged out for a period of time. Waiting for their respective owners to come home and log them in or correct them.

So How are you not?

legalize bot and there will be a lot of people, many of my friends when heard about loop macro were excited to automate that boring grind part, sadly loop macro is no where near as efficient as bot, and when most people are confronted with choice - play legit, but prestige pack but use your limited time to grind pathetic % or play risky , use bot, do not buy prestige (cos why risk it if it can be banned anyway ) and have this fear of loosing all, only ones who are profiting here are bot developers and sellers

legalize bot, many many players will come to play, many more will not fear to invest in premium items cos no fear of losing them, ncsoft has never won and never will win against bots anyway, but this ":war" is only reducing number of casual players that could play this way

there is a reason that mobile games with auto exp bring so much money - people who have a lot of money usually have to time to grind

For the past few days i was observing the flow of the server -GIRAN- (market-rb runs-party matchmaking)

Its safe to say that market is all about pendants. Maybe it will be over after the event is expired but now its all about it.

Ive notice some rb runs FROM THE SAME PEOPLE (4x-5x) and people leeching exp with CM parties

and finaly about party matchmaking ok well...there isnt...its dead...What you see is the same ppl who make pts for the same rb runs OR

WTB/WTS and thats it.

That is not how this game must be played

17 minutes ago, FatKid089 said:

For the past few days i was observing the flow of the server -GIRAN- (market-rb runs-party matchmaking)

Its safe to say that market is all about pendants. Maybe it will be over after the event is expired but now its all about it.

Ive notice some rb runs FROM THE SAME PEOPLE (4x-5x) and people leeching exp with CM parties

and finaly about party matchmaking ok well...there isnt...its dead...What you see is the same ppl who make pts for the same rb runs OR

WTB/WTS and thats it.

That is not how this game must be played

Im not quite sure from what event you talking, the event is that u get 4 pendants for free and dragon pendant will stay ingame forever. So the problem with the pendant will not get away after the "event" is over. And yeah the servers took quite a nice kick, ti is over 1k lower and the giran server got lower too. Just a matter of time but since Ncsoft absolute dont care and they milked enough money they will just close the servers or they will continue like this....with no support in forum, no community manager answer question, adding more p2win stuff to get much money out of it as possible. Happy hunting and spending $ .

16 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

Im not quite sure from what event you talking, the event is that u get 4 pendants for free and dragon pendant will stay ingame forever. So the problem with the pendant will not get away after the "event" is over. And yeah the servers took quite a nice kick, ti is over 1k lower and the giran server got lower too. Just a matter of time but since Ncsoft absolute dont care and they milked enough money they will just close the servers or they will continue like this....with no support in forum, no community manager answer question, adding more p2win stuff to get much money out of it as possible. Happy hunting and spending $ .

Dont get me wrong i was just observing if it is worth spending time on this server right now

Short answer: no its not

Long ang answer:  bot fiesta,population decreasing,events for those with money(yes you can buy the pendants in game with adena but you got to grind so much and well bot fiesta everywhere and dont start being all veteran and talking about right place for adena etc bots are everywhere,forum management is like a ghost they see but not respont (sometimes ghost are more alive than forum management)

Its not fun playing a competitive game alone but its not possible playing a competitive game with items you can buy with real money where is the players skills to that

That is why +1 quit for me and i know noone will miss me 

1 hour ago, Jcl81 said:

Nope, because people with multi pc would have a huge advantage and still do.

I have 3 comps at home, and to run l2 effectively with single clients per comp, it isnt that hard. Though you would still have people who would run it with VM ware on their own comp.

Archived