Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • We have extended the 0 NCoin Dragon Pendant. It will be claimable until March 27.
  • The Valentine’s Day event will end in one week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

15 minutes ago, Hime said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

she said if we have any questions.. what you guys think about that??

why would i bother asking question on forum if you guys ignore everyone.. makes so much sense

thats right. keep ignoring everyone. you guys are the best to run a company! 

no events. no fixes. no nothing. the only thing important to you guys is someone buy NCOINS. perfect.

There's no comments about the forms and how on fire they were 6 days ago. 4 days ago, it it was smoking, 2 days ago nothing. Why update? How many that are playing are humans? Also we have dozens of questions? Should we link them here for answers? Or should we go to their respective threads and tag you there?

Such a joke.They dont care about bringing those who left back.They dont care about listening to players complains in this forum

What they care the most:Money

They would even dance naked if they could somehow earn money from it

Maintenance of 6 march- No bots any more? No spam adena selers? Adena drop fix?Remove p2win store? Answer question of 100 ppl here? No, just one week more of valetines day!! 14 February is finish ppl, go working! If not soon you will have more actives ppl here than on your servers

Here's a question:

If my student worker job at the college I attend doesn't pay me enough money to afford an abundance of NCOINS, how would you suggest I stay 'Relevant' in Lineage 2 Classic?

(This is not a rhetorical question, I am really looking for advice)

Thank you for your time.

8 minutes ago, HotSoup said:

Here's a question:

If my student worker job at the college I attend doesn't pay me enough money to afford an abundance of NCOINS, how would you suggest I stay 'Relevant' in Lineage 2 Classic?

(This is not a rhetorical question, I am really looking for advice)

Thank you for your time.

ha! ha! ha! you are so funny!!!

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • We have extended the 0 NCoin Dragon Pendant. It will be claimable until March 27.
  • The Valentine’s Day event will end in one week.

daily free pendants, exp boost event, maybe some ppl will come back

well its same shi*t as in pvp servers when admins looking only for profit server will die the same i'm seeing here like in pvp servers many ppl left im not talking about random who never pay, but im talking about ppl who pays and half  ppl that i know thay pay and almoust all left so think about that NCSOFT dont make same mistakes like all kickkstarterst do ;] im thinking the same to leave and i have many acc with vip. BTW wow classic comming soon ;] so gl ncsoft :D

If this company would even slightly care about players , it would at least try to mend this situation. 1 Pay to Win stupid event almost completely killed server. If you don't believe it , check  CW high lvl Clans pvp. It's gonna be like CS in SKETH. Max 40 vs 40 ^^. Someone from staff should ask players about their opinions , make a poll about things like pendants etc. Now 0 Actual events , and hypocrisy at highest level... ;/ Sorry , Im not buying it. Don't even want to waste my time on such a sh1t server. 
Should have been classic experience , Now is same sh1t like Live "Starwars style" .

Archived